So, who else puts an ice cube in this shit before eating?

So, who else puts an ice cube in this shit before eating?

People actually eat this garbage?

What do you think
No, surely not, people sell them as collectors items
Next time you think of asking such an asinine question, go back in time instead and stop your parents from having conceived you

My parents used to do that for me when I was sick.

I just boil only 1 1/3 cups of water, then add 2/3 cup cold water after the noodles are done. That way I don't have to wait for it to cool and the noodles don't get too soft.

I do the ice cube thing. It works pretty well to be honest. But then again, I also don't eat it with any broth (I drain all the water out before adding seasoning).

You guys are pissing me off.
1. Your noodles will taste really watered down
2. You probably put too much water to begin with

I just sprinkle the powder on the dry noodles and eat it like a cracker.

I used to do that as a kid.

>liking the taste of salty garbage
kill yourself

never reproduce and die early deaths. You people disgust me.

I boil it in plain water, dump it in a strainer, then back in the pot and cold shock it with the same amount of water. The residual heat from the noodles and pot make it the perfect temp, then I add the flavor packet.

I drain the water off and replace it with ice cold milk

I'm poor,but I respect my body and health too much to put that mess into myself. I'd rather eat plain rice,though thankfully I don't have to.

I think beef is the best flavor, i love to dring the broth

>I respect my body and health too much to put that mess into myself

I'm sure you're not completely insufferable IRL. People probably love talking to you

WRONG

Chili lime is tops. I don't know why people jerk off to the chicken flavor as much as they do

I just drain most of the water before mixing.
It's never too hot.

I do put an ice cube in my coffee.

>he cant accept someone else with a different opinion

>white "people"

Stop eating this shit.

Treat yourself and get some korean ramyun

Extreme poverty tier at best.

is it about cooling it down? There was this guy in the breakroom at my work that would make cup noodles and then he'd go over the ice machine and pour ice over the top of it. Always confused me.

Nongshim Shin Ramyun Black
Local place sells them individually for half the price of 20 online
Never going back

what the fuck else would it be for?

This. Also the seasoning packet goes in last right after you put the noodles into a bowl

this

Crunch texture

at first I thought you were a total faggot
but then I saw how you specified ramyun instead of ramen and I knew you were a scholar.