Food Traditions in Your Country

USA here. I saw someone posted the traditional breakfast"honest Todd" earlier and I wanted to post mine. It's called "an honest Bob" and it consists of leftover french fries, chicken strips and burgers which we put on a pizza, add cheese and pop it into the oven until it's melted and warm. Sometimes if I want dinner+dessert at the same time I'll throw on a few globs of peanut butter and nutella to make it extra special. What kinds of traditions do you have in your country?

This needs to stop, America.

lol This is funny but sadly it is a lie.

Nah I actually do what OP said but I call it the "Hangover". I take all the leftovers I have from the night before and make an actual pizza out of them then eat it for linner.

yea because everyone orders extra burgers and has leftover fries. This is america. Leftovers are seen on Thanksgiving only. Nice Try.

I do all the time fag

This shit is great with breakfast. Cut nice thick slices, put a pat of butter, then put it under the broiler until it's nice and crispy.

Hmm. Needs some cheese, Brown sugar and cinnamin to make a brown bread, sweet toastie.

Mexico here. In my country we have something called "honesto hernando" we take all the left overs from the night before and make tacos. Pic related we made tacos out of the leftover tacos.

Christ, what hell hole actually has bread in a can?

'merica

just wait soon you'll be crying for canned bread stupid

This isn't real.

its not a normal bread

its a lot firmer and stouter than bread

you're not supposed to just open the can and chow down

You can though I personally add canned beans and chocolate nutella to it

yah it is your in dendial.

American a, it's a new England thing. A dark bread with molasses, the dough is poured into the can, sealed, then cooked in the can. Old method of preserving, and it's dense and calorie dense for the winter months, fill you up and give you energy.

stop bumping old threads you penis wrinkle

It hasn't been pushed off page 10 yet. =^)

>USA
>Food Traditions
>Traditions

lol

Everyone in my country likes to dip their fries in their sundae. The flavour combo tastes like waffles.

canned beans and canned bread????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
reading that shit made me wanna hurl

America doesn't have traditions., it has habits.

Straya' here. Burger with vegemite, tendies, beets and egg is dinki di m8s

Kek

Stomach of goat