Alright, so I’m tired of this Cryptopia shit. Some retard, every morning at 4am, they get my account locked

Alright, so I’m tired of this Cryptopia shit. Some retard, every morning at 4am, they get my account locked.

Well, cryptopia gave me their IP. It’s 71.200.12.167. IP traced to Denton, Maryland. Latitude and longitude bring precise location to 600 Market Street. Appears to be a single family shithole that Most biz retard could buy in crypto.

White pages search on the address brings occupants to the Miller family. Two in their 60s and one in their 30s. Assuming this is a basement dwelling bizbro. So, James Miller, of Denton Maryland, show yourself.

Attached: A9550E86-FE69-40C6-8895-AAB4C8B0256C.jpg (257x257, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

canterburylegal.co.nz/cryptopia/
stuff.co.nz/the-press/102360539/all-hands-on-deck-as-bitcoin-trader-cryptopia-fends-off-disgruntled-punters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is biz this bored?

It could be computer illiterate people having their computers being used as a proxy.

don't post my address on here you brainlet!

delet this!

Fly over and slash their tires imo

Yeah I'm James miller so you want to go mother fucker? I'll cut you like a pig for docking me. Fuck off you nigger kike!

Well I mean crypto is dead what else am I supposed to do ?

dude, it was just a joke. please delete this thread.

They're in Christchurch, NZ and literally a 10 min walk away from my house.

I got Denton, Maryland but If you can go kick this dudes dog I’d appreciate it.

same thing happens to me two days in a row now. his ip is 59.8.244.92

This retuns to a place in Korea. It’s weird knowing people are trying to take our shit. I have nothing in there, but still.

lmao

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-10-00-08-18-819_com.google.android.apps.maps.png (1080x1920, 108K)

Ohh Shit. I thought you meant you traced the IP I posted to NZ. My bad I guess I’m retarded. But I’m trying to find the guy trying to hack me. If you can go throw a tantrum in the lobby for me I’d appreciate it

Same shit happening to me. IP shows some faggot in Ukraine.

We are preparing a class action lawsuit against cryptopia, we are over 2500 users. join us by contacting our law firm canterburylegal.co.nz/cryptopia/
and regarding this, cryptopia CEO said today that there is no class action against them, stuff.co.nz/the-press/102360539/all-hands-on-deck-as-bitcoin-trader-cryptopia-fends-off-disgruntled-punters

Interesting, I wander if I will be able to get my 4000 SAFEX back

Same over here, some fucker from turkey is trying to login.

>exchanges breach privacy and giving out addresses to people
Yeah no.

I heard that an insider leaked the user database, hope it's not true

I send my details for the lawsuit, who else have signed up? And how much cryptopia toke from you? Me 4000 SAFEX