Get and McChicken posting stops on Veeky Forums forever. You better keep up your part of the bargain, mods

Get and McChicken posting stops on Veeky Forums forever. You better keep up your part of the bargain, mods.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4WzjmHgRe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whats wrong with the Mcchicken

>Get and McChicken posting stops on Veeky Forums forever. You better keep up your part of the bargain, mods.
wut?

Nothing. In fact it's the best fast food sandwich. For me, at least

Heh newfag

That McChicken looks like a slightly above average fast food offering. The girl looks somewhat below average considering her estimated age. I think the answer is obvious.

For me it is the McChicken.

I would have to agree and say it is definitely up there. It offers the ideal marriage of flavors. Alternatives like the Wendy's chicken burger are decent but don't contain enough mayo. The buns they use are also seemingly higher quality but aren't as dense so it just feels kinda weird overall.

Burger King's crispy chicken jr. is a close second but the price kinda has it in its own league. It's a good alternative.

The McChicken is perfect. Not too salty. Not too savory. No meme flavors that throw everything off.

I just wish the bun was of slightly higher quality. I have noticed in other countries they use a higher grade seeded bun whereas here in the United States it's a generic plain bun.

We don't need no fancy Eurosnob seeded buns on our McChickens

What's the mods' end of the bargain?

What bargain?

Get and op eats the best fast food sandwich everyday for one (1) whole year

Germany here, I feel triggered by your McChicken postings.

In Germany, McDonalds only serves theMcChicken classic and the Chickenburger :/

Now excuse me, I'll drown myself in McRib sauce.

>pull up to drive-thru
>hand QT at window a note with my number on it
>call me when the McRib is back

We fucked a couple times, but she didn't tell me the last time we had it back :(

Get and for me it will always be the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Nice

Get and McChicken posting will never end

Looks like memes win again, OP.

Should have given your number to this qt instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=A4WzjmHgRe0

The McChicken meme will never die.

sauce dis

Its not a meme though. For the price its a damned good sandwitch. I take little issue with saying it is the best of all time.

Mcheckem