READ THIS

If you’re worried about the price, don’t be.

I have been in the crypto-sphere since about 2014-ish. I originally bought my bitcoin for use on the internet.

That was what started me on the path to studying and understanding how blockchain works and why it is such a huge deal.

Blockchain’s main purpose is to securely transfer value without the need for an intermediary. This isn’t a stock or a traditional investment. In fact it’s something that’s never been seen in the history of the world. Throughout the history of money one would need SOME 3rd party (Gov., banks, etc...) to verify a transaction or to give the currency value. Blockchain, or more specifically cryptocurrency completely eliminates this aspect of currency.

That being said, there is no assets or company backing (some exceptions) any crypto on the market. There is no earnings report that estimates the value; there is no technical analysis in the world that can predict the price; there is no relationship between a stock/bond and a cryptocurrency.

These virtual assets are a utility.

Utility in economics is the amount of time and money you save by choosing a certain financial path. For day to day consumers we want to maximize our utility I.e. get the most bang for our buck. Large corporations and governments would like to minimize it to cut out whatever that is not needed to increase the bottom line on their income statement.

These currencies not only allow us to easily maximize our utility for both large entities, but for individuals as well.

Attached: 05V81cb.png (3456x1728, 518K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hbr.org/2017/01/the-truth-about-blockchain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have 3 brief points to make:

1.) Adoption curves do exist and they are found in a every thing that is used today. Cars, phones, the internet, Reddit, etc. All of these utilities follow the adoption curve (or S-curve) almost 1:1.

2.) Fractals are a branch of mathematics that explain the bigger picture by looking at smaller portions of the whole. (“As above, so below”) This is rather difficult to explain, but it is basically repetition that grows with scale.

3.) Crypto is nowhere near full adoption, we are in the mania phase of early adoption where all the applications of the technology are being tried and vetted for use in the world. This aspect is known as the Garter Hype Cycle.

With these points, one puts together a puzzle. Since Crypto is so volatile and there is little knowledge in the world of it, along with patterns of repetition that appear to be fractal, we know this is only the beginning of a revolution.

I believe we are in the beginning stages of the FIRST investable adoption curve to ever face humanity and the research I have gathered thus far supports this thesis immaculately.

I know seeing these prices short-term hurt you greatly and it feels terrible thinking you made a bad choice. But time heals all and you and I will be the winners in the end.

This is the internet of value being created right in front of us. In fact blockchain will do to finance, what the internet did for telecommunications.

Invest in fundamentals, believe in yourself, understand the technology, and don’t ever listen to the media (banks have a lot of money to spread fear to eliminate a threat).

Sometime this year, we will have another bull run, and this one will not be as large percentage wise. But the value in fiat will be exponentially increased.

Much love, good luck, and HODL.

>muh buzzwords

is this you

Attached: biz.png (1754x930, 423K)

Hey I did not know we have intelligent people on this board.

optimism for blockchain, but not your shitcoins
hbr.org/2017/01/the-truth-about-blockchain

This.

It is clear blockchain is the future, but only some coins will succeed.

Those of which provide services that are on more of a need basis than a 'cool idea' will be the ones to succeed. For example, there are many, many different dapp/smart contract platforms, but only one that will index them, which will be needed in a few years to come(Nebulas).

There are many more examples of this.

Solid gold, bumping for truth.

I agree, but I still worry we are just telling ourselves what we want to hear. Delusion is hardest to recognise when you're the one suffering from it.

HST

LINK baby

HST is another one, yes.

I was under the impression that LINK is a meme here, to fool the newer members (initiation type thing)

the growth is exponential not logarithmic

Nope...read the whitepaper. It's the exact opposite of that.

Link is basically the ethereum of Veeky Forums back in 2017...in terms of potential anyway...

and when the us begins to hyper inflate the fiat price will be describe by p=(a^x)^x

Attached: exponential.png (3456x1728, 304K)

How is your internet provider not a third party?

Haha, keep it up bro.

Indeed, I've actually done many studies regarding conditional probability in economics and have come up with similar scenarios

JNT my man. Addresses all the shortcomings you stated. That's why it will blow up

This guy knows what he's talking about.

DLT is going to be the TCP/IP of Web 3.0

Thanks mate. I would hope I have a pretty good grasp on things considering how long I have been studying this field.

Was this all a very cleverly disguised link fud thread?

thanks, buying 10k DLT while it's under the radar

uh

can i suck your dick

THIS IS COPY PASTA FROM REDDIT FRONT PAGE DON'T GET FOOLED Veeky ForumsBROS SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: account.png (187x40, 5K)

spotted the redditor.
just googled it and you're right

Shit, nigga. This is indeed, UNIRONICALLY a copypasta from Reddit. LITERALLY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH, Veeky Forums getting jew'd by reddit again

I think it's --- reddit 14 - 0 Veeky Forums --- by now

got pajeeted/black'd/56%'d/reddit'd all in one post

Attached: pajeet.png (444x66, 4K)

Oh, god. This shit just keeps piling on.
Not a proud day for this board.

Attached: keximus.jpg (281x180, 6K)

Kek. Pajeet'ed

Fuck you, my dad and his brother pretty much designed pakistan and indias nuclear programs and my whole family has phds.

if nuclear tensions go hot over azad jammu kashmir, it's on you

too bad they couldn't design better toileting solutions :^)

Attached: 32000113102324.png (800x600, 662K)

Honestly I don't care about anything to do with AJK, but it is clear that it should be governed by Muslim people

phd 2000 rupees university of calcutta buy 2 get 1 free

- Pajeet, my son..

I have an iranian dad and american/iranian mum, so fuck off you fat american mutt

I know 4 languages, actually have culture and have more qualifications that you will in your life, thats why you have to call me a pajeet

b..but we have gun culture

I'm just waiting for altcoins to get cheaper and then go all in with my BTC stash. Been in since September last year and this phase is the norm, altcoins run Bitcoin dominance decreases, altcoins bleed then Bitcoin dominance increase by a lot. Repeat.

you're black, that's why you're so touchy, i've been around a lot of black people that's their thing.
just stop posting, you have a phD or whatever. you know you're getting baited by them too, and you still choose to respond. i'm giving it to you straight because i liked your post. i'm holding.

his graph is wrong though. the growth against fiat will never be less than exponential