Hey Veeky Forums, are you guys as intelligent as you pretend to be? Let's find out together:

Hey Veeky Forums, are you guys as intelligent as you pretend to be? Let's find out together: mensa.se/index.php/provtestet/provtestet#

Post 'em!

Other urls found in this thread:

nicologic.fr/pattern.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dude i can't even read one word of that script, i'm doomed

>IQ tests

Say hello to r/science for us

I took it a few months ago and got 122. I had five hours of sleep the night before though

I just got 93.

In fact I only managed to answer 14 questions in ten minutes. I am pretty high though I guess.

How about you post the english link?

There is no English test. This is from the Swedish MENSA website.

Oh, it's timed? No thanks, I sperg out. Mark me down for a 41.

Not taking that. My result on the WAIS is approx:

VCI: 144
WMI: 79
POI: 114
PSI: 102

I like DFW

I have approximately a +3sd IQ. I finished in like four minutes and change.

OP here. I've never had my IQ officially tested. I'm afraid of not scoring 120+

>tfw 78 IQ

I actually got a real test not online

Well why the fuck would you post it here then

If you truly had an IQ of 78 you probably wouldn't be able to type

That can't be right can it? Wouldn't you then be severely underdeveloped or something?

If you were smart like me you'd use your browser's handy auto-translate feature!

That's only -1sd and change so about as dumb as the average university student is smart. Having a low IQ doesn't mean you're an invalid.

78 is not that dumb. The cutoff for intellectual disability is 70. For example this youth could type well enough to register for facebook. Check your high IQ privilege.

126, I seriously wonder what i fucked up because I thought I had gotten every one right. I saw a couple had multiple right answers with some answers being 'more' right, so I suppose that's what it is.

Oh my word that picture. I am fucking dyin' man o fuck.

126 or greater is the highest you can score on the test, see Strange it doesn't go up to the actual Mensa cutoff at 130 but eh.

Oh that would be it then my ego is saved. Mine was in like dutch or something so I couldn't read it

And they probably want autists to actually pay for the test that will let them be 'mensa' so they give this one for free

got the same

In real life I'm dumb as fuck

Pretty sure I got all of them right too, and it gave 126 as well for me. Once you've seen one or two of these tests, you pretty much know all the different techniques they use.

Got 126. I haven't done anything mathy in ages (I mean, that's basically the only thing IQ tests are testing, maths and logic), so it was kind of fun. It's an unusually feeling actually concentrating on a problem and makes me think how intellectually lazy I am. I don't mean that in its standard pejorative sense, but simply that if at all possible I'll avoid doing any hard thinking. It's reassuring to find I'm still capable of it.

> This represents 93 percentile
> ie 93% of the population has an IQ of less than 122.

tfw mensa is condescending towards me because of my low IQ and assumes I don't know how to interpret percentiles

Hey pal, I don't speak japanese.

I got 122, though I picked the last four at random because I was running out of time.

Same, pretty sure this test is the gold standard and you shouldn't trust some random online test.

Mine (based on memory, I don't have the results sheet):

VCI: 150
WMI: 144
POI: 134
PSI: 97

who /brainlet/ here?

I couldn't even answer them all

You guys are dumb motherfuckers haha

Online IQ tests are more than likely to give you a high IQ score as people feel more encouraged to share them through social media. Thus giving the webpage more views and exposure.

>You guys are dumb motherfuckers haha
>gets same score as most others in thread
ya man, you got em good.

Haha yeah dood :^)

Lack of sleep would probably effect the score, r-right? If so i can probably get over the fact that i'm as dumb as the average argentinian. 93.

My best friend is Argentinian. He's not the brightest person I know but he's got a good heart and is cute in a scruffy kind of way, but we both have girlfriends so nothing is gonna happen there.

i guess this is the max?

126 is pretty low lol...

iqtest.dk is better imo

lol i had no idea this board was full with literal retards...might have to switch over to Veeky Forums

lol @ 122

this shit is super rigged

>260
Gihren pls.

>mensa
What a fucking joke. Any person that needs a "my secret smart people club that only people with a high enough arbitrary number value can join" is seriously insecure about their intelligence

Clicking at random nets me a 75

I got 133 on this one but I didn't sleep last night and my girlfriend was distracting me, oops.

126 as well

test is easy as fuck, simple rotations, pattern recognition, shape cancel

Stop making excuses, brainlet

80 is only "dull", mate

How is asperger's treating you?

Same

I'm actually schizotypal and psychotic

Some clinicians use it I believe to assess things like ADHD where you'd have very low results because secondary behaviours.

>126

I felt pretty damn confident in my answers, but I spend too long checking my answers (had slightly over 1 minute remaining).

Oh, I feel much better, I thought my IQ was only 126.

126 as well, but it felt like one of the easiest IQ tests I've ever done. I'm fairly sure my IQ is about 115

>IQ

It's a pretty shitty standard measure of intelligence to be honest

So the IQ test I made with my psychiatrist (he convinced me to let go of my fear of witnessing my own limitations) that gave me the score of 128 was not that bad after all?

I was quite unhappy with myself at the time. I have been writing drama and poetry for almost 15 years and have had some success, but the fact that I was terrible at math in school always made me feel extremely stupid, and the IQ score of 128 was just some sort of confirmation of my own fears.

I kept moving forward: writing, reading, drawing, exercising, eating well and having social relations, but this feeling of being a failure was always deep within myself: some spectral membrane forever wrapped around my conscience. My time at school, my terrible grades, all of that was and is still a nightmare to me. Even my achievements in literature seem nothing when compared to the fear I have of not being quite capable enough.

I got exactly 100

I'd never done a pattern recognition test before so I didn't with certainty know what I had to do at first

plus I guessed the last five questions because I got impatient

Wahey just redid it sober and got 112. Guess I can be trusted to handle memes after all.

Still didn't complete the whole thing though. Is that normal?

Your IQ was 112, of course it's normal

same score, always been that "intelligent guy"

Makes sense. I think. I'll leave that to you.

>brainlet

100 is average

i took it twice for 1.5 extended time - got 126

>tfw do the test as half-assed as possible
>still get 112
it's not easy being a genius

It doesn't count if you do it more than once does it?

Of course not.

i purposely selected all the wrong answers and still got 126. the test knows

Damn Swedes.

A "legitimate" IQ test shouldn't change no matter how many times you take it, but since there probably isn't a test on earth that fits that criteria, now you see how silly the idea of an IQ test is.

This. IQ tests are pretty useless. I have a very high IQ according to official tests but I still fuck up everything I do.

I feel as if I could get a much higher score if I practised pattern games a bit more

has anyone ever done so? Improved their score by practising the tests?

>has anyone ever done so?
Lots of people. I remember that my father had little books that prepare you for IQ tests. They contained a lot of pattern games and general information about IQ tests and their structure. Don't know what they were called and they were Dutch books anyway. Nevertheless I'm sure you can find something similar if you look hard enough.

122. I used to be a lot higher, I've gotten progressively worse. Sounds about right desu.

Meh, it's probably not too much off the mark
I'm not a smart guy but I'm not completely stupid

I remember reading somewhere that Joyce's IQ was around 80-90

I got bored half way through, finished early, and got 75

more difficult

nicologic.fr/pattern.php

100 exact.
>tfw like everything else in life you're just 'average'.

Probably same text that says einstein was mentally handicapped and had sex with dogs.

>I got bored half way through

means you're a genius

>this is what most schools actually believe

Stupidly basic, no wonder it only goes up to '126 eller mer'.

> 'eller mer'
kek

Is there an equivalent test that isn't written in Sweden Yes?

u pleb use chrome translate, swede

it's pattern recognition

Does this mean I'm not retarded?

If you guys are actually interested in your IQ you should take a test in person. It's not that cheap, but at least it will give you something legitimate to brag about, since we all know that's what you truly want.

Also, 160 IQ here, so I don't consider anyone under 140 special.

d:^)

Holy fucking shit I've just spent 15 minutes looking at that shit and my visions gone all grey what the fuck.

does anyone else find it funny that there is an elitist group based off a pseudoscience or is it just me

t. brainlet
:^)

I took the WISC III when I was like ten and got a full-scale 152.

I also bought a copy of a book by Foucault to put on my shelf so people know how smart I am.

Good taste in books imo which one?

The Archaeology of Knowledge

>tfw didn't have time for that crap, memes don't post themselves
>tfw just answered what felt right
>tfw why not, when do you see shit like this IRL
>tfw got a condescending answer that I probably don't belong in Mensa
I think that they should also have the qualification that you shouldn't have been a NEET since at least 10 years. Because it's embarassing with people who are legit intelligent but failures.

The answer is E.

No, it could be C too.