Have Australoids produced any worthwhile literature?

Have Australoids produced any worthwhile literature?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is no need to add insult to injury

They invented the boomerang, which is like apparently some type of unfathomably complicated physical motion, and in today's artistic culture that is sort of like literature

Alexis Wright is okay, I read The Swan Book but it's steeped in so much Aboriginal mysticism I couldn't keep track properly.

top kek

the other day i go, "dad what's your plan? retire in a couple years and then what?" he goes, "i don't know but i've always felt bad for those natives in australia." "you mean aborigines?" "yeah, maybe i'll go do something for them. i heard of an organization in boston."

lmao

Lmfao holy shit thats funny

I don't get it

Nick Cave wrote the screenplay for The Proposition plus other shit I haven't read.

is the the actor from walkabout

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec

they're nomads, without a formal system of writing. they're more about oral tradition than anything else.

but aside from the story of Tiddalik the Frog, i can't think of anything they've produced that could be made into a capeshit film, for example.

op is a cheeky one

Nick cave isn't an Abo, David Gulpilil was in walkabout

I guess you might find some of the mythology or something interesting. Personally I think that it was all made up after we colonised them

define
>worthwhile

I get they're basically animals with a somewhat human shape, but why do they sleep on the roads? I mean, asphalt tends to store heat like a motherfucker, isn't Australia hot enough? You'd think even a dumb animal would seek shade and a cool place to sleep.

Yup, their entire mythos prior to Whites basically revolved around cannibalism, genital mutilation, incestuous rape, and murder of every other child.

Didn't realize Australioids meant specifically Aboes.

WHAT THE FUCK NIGGERS YOU ARE ALMOST AS BAD AS MODERN WHITE WOMEN

good lord they aren't human

>Wise Aboriginal Elders...
What exactly qualifies them as wise?

Wow.

Why is it that myths always revolve around murder and incestuous rape?

The ability to discern recreational drugs from household solvents.

Find water and food in the harshest car parks known to man.

Or put the wind up a White Cunt before he can even smell you coming.

totem and taboo sigmund freud

The knowledge of which outback roads are safest to sleep on.

Veeky Forums - Random