Women want to be taking seriously

>Camus was hot
>is reading feminine?

2 threads by women on this board

You can't make this stuff up

Nigger if Veeky Forums thread quality was a guide for who you should take seriously we'd all be fucked.

I made the "Is reading a feminine activity?" thread, and I'm a guy. That being said, I'm a closeted MtF so maybe you're right.

Women on the internet are a silent majority. The average women posting on Veeky Forums goes by unnoticed, because their posts are indistinguishable from the male poster. Only the vocal minority are visible: girls who are new to the site, don't know how to greentext and make shit threads. Unfortunately, their posts become representative of a much larger and far less cancerous community. This same problem plagues homosexuals and transsexuals in real life too. Not all homos are flamboyant, and not all transpeople look like drag queens, but the "out loud and proud" minority still end up representing an enormous group of people.

This.
/thread

Yep. Terrible thread, OP, as usual. Remember to sage, everyone.

Uh...what?

I transitioned and it turned out bretty cool.

Lucky.

women on Veeky Forums are not a majority

You wish

You mean the majority ends up ruining it

women are honestly pretty cool and you should try befriending us

who could be behind this post

>us

false-flagger. women have no sense of gender-consciousness

Op here

I know I'm just letting out steam

I'm looking for dream boat women
This post was more about triggering liberals

My condolences.

>taking
kys, my man.

I would say they make a slight majority on Veeky Forums.

/thread

People tell me that. I have an internet trans clique I chat with and sometimes people get kinds creepy about how I look, like they're being earnest in their compliments but going too far, you know?

Truth.

For what? My life is much better for having transitioned.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N