GUESS THE GRAPH

Veeky Forums, how fucked are we going to get with the incoming crash?

Attached: guess the graph.png (633x210, 7K)

USD?

Dow Jones

The crash is going to glorious

Can’t wait for WW3 and get a license to kill shitskins and chinks

sp500

Nasdaq Composite

Now look at the S&P's. This shit looks like it's going to crash so hard that the 2008 crash will look like a joke compared to it

Attached: s&p.png (588x194, 6K)

I stocked up on supplies in preparation for this, but I feel like no matter how hard I prepare I'm going to be fucked.

Looking at it makes me feel sick

Attached: djia.png (584x187, 6K)

Stocks will probably start getting raped during this year already. Economic downturn and people getting laid off will follow. This will also sadly result in less money being interested in investing, especially into cryptos. More money coming into cryptos with a recession is a downright meme.

In ~2 years it will all be over again and if you have any savings left, then investing into cryptos will be the best fucking financial choice one can make. Hopefully real estate prices will be lowered as well.

My two cents.

Attached: Capture.jpg (598x157, 23K)

You forgot the fundamental difference retard.
That chart is backed by working products that people need in their everyday life. It's also backed by population growth.
Crypto is backed by a little internet drug trade and some other obscure internet things. That's literally it. For everything else crypto is slower or more expensive and just offered as a novelty option.

okay sweetie

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (952x480, 75K)

>Working product
>Population growth
Totally not banks swap trading subprime mortgage bonds back and forth, oh no no no no no...

It's notably that the "crash" of 2008 only took us back to 2003. Imagine what a crash from these perilous heights will do. After all, it's not like they actually changed anything, they just tacked $15 trillion onto the national debt and called it a win.

Attached: 1519178385410.jpg (400x400, 23K)

so it will just keep going up forever unless some major shit happens right? that statement is a bit retarded but i think i can explain in a bit. contemplating on selling half my stocks and buy gold because i also read this shit somewhere, not just on biz. i think it can only keep going up though because of what user said , esp with technological growth increasing productivity. wouldnt make sense for it to go down

i am not denyinig there will ever be stock market dips
crash prophets have been shilling a crash since 2012 now. Economic situation is good, earth is more peaceful then ever etc.
Growth will slow down compared to next year but i dont see a mayor crash in the near future

>Working product
>Population growth
Are you literally denying those are real?
Are you literally so dumb you don't notice how incredibly rich the average person is compared to 300 years ago?

Attached: wpb-population-graph-future-timeline-large.gif (600x434, 26K)

Is easy. The bitcoin.

>is humanity a bubble?
>It grew so it must collapse

i was in agreement with what you said, i don't think it will be going down because fundamentally stocks are different from crypto which is what OP was probably trying to allude to. it has something that is affecting real life which would just be increasing as technology advances as ive said in my post. so the statement may be retarded at first glance but in a way, it can definitely just keep going up forever.

I think you need to read again

I know what you meant
OPs point of market crashing just because it looks high is dumb af

If all you know is unbacked internet meme markets it's not really "dumb". OP is probably just really uneducated and thinks everything works like buttcoin.

Crypto is backed by adoption, tech and etc. No market is backed by nothing you retard

well overpopulation could be a very real thing

>so it will just keep going up forever unless some major shit happens right?
Lol no, most investors are already losing confidence in the stock market as it seems to good to be true.

it's the The that makes it

Attached: 3064b48282103769f667cca0b705703b.jpg (702x883, 96K)

>backed adoption, tech and etc
What the fuck does this bullshit even mean m8? If I make a program for free and 1 billion people download it, will my company magically be worth millions of dollars because it's backed by "adoption"?
>No market is backed by nothing you retard
When the """backing""" is 99% speculation and 1% drug trade, it's practically nothing because the 99% can disappear literally overnight

Attached: ddddeeeee.png (839x314, 25K)

It's Amazon

NASDAQ obviously.

MSFT ?

look how scared this jew is
fuck off cia nigger
we going to 100k eoy

Attached: 1502189924881.jpg (318x633, 33K)

>fuck you you fucking fuck
How to know when you won the argument

Attached: 6a00d8341c5a0553ef015390755e91970b-800wi.jpg (640x486, 68K)

You did not win the argument

You're a moron. Cryptocurrency is measured by two things (mainly) - Adoption and tech. Why do you think that BTC is worth so much? Because it's the most known and widespread currency although lacking good tech (there are better tech currencies out there).

You're trying to compare cucumbers and oranges. That's why you fail to see the value in cryptocurrency.

And yes you brainlet, if you have a program with 1 billion people who use it although not making any revenue then yes it'll be wort billions - Heard of Whatsapp? You can integrate monetization solutions later

klean ur rom
nigger

Attached: 1516486438804.jpg (1500x1500, 159K)

>everything will collapse anyday now
>only gold will skyrocket
>oh hey, by chance I am selling gold
>buy it, buy it right now!

Peter, kindly, fuck off. Oh and your dad was a lolbertarian tax dodging piece of shit and I am glad he died in prison like a criminal that he was.

Attached: peter-schiff.jpg.cf.jpg (400x300, 21K)

>stocks are companies
I hope you continue holding so that I can scoop the dirt cheap shares off you during the recession

schiff is the hero we don't deserve, even though I'm slightly sceptical of his preference for gold

>Cryptocurrency is measured by two things (mainly) - Adoption and tech.
>measured
>doesn't even specify unit of measurement
LOL
>Why do you think that BTC is worth so much?
I already told you, 99% speculation and 1% drug trade
>Because it's the most known and widespread currency
No, being known and widespread doesn't create value dummy, see program example again >You can integrate monetization solutions later
1. In other words: you can't be backed by "adoption" (like you said to begin with), you have to have a monetization solution. Thank you for agreeing.
2. monetization solutions only work if there's a reason for people to stick around. Bitconnect had millions of users and a monetization solution. It's still worth nothing.

99% is shit but 1% will change the world

>will change the world
>will
In other words, speculation

> still thinks bitcoin and a currency is the only application of blockchain
How are you so ignorant and stupid? It’s backed by adoption because the coins/ tokens are used in the network, for example for fees, or for access rights etc. So that literally translates to if more people use the network or dapp or platform, more tokens will be needed so demand goes up. So yea like the other guy said it’s literally backed by adoption and use. Sorry you’re too stupid and ignorant to see that tho .

>It’s backed by adoption
see program example again >if more people use the network or dapp or platform
Except this isn't happening. Not even 1% of token/coin holders are actually using the product, on top of that, not even 1% of token/coins are attached to an actual working product. Yet the value still goes up & down 50% all the time completely independent of usage. You just busted your own argument

Life IS speculation. Let's take school as an example:

>you assume you'll live long enough to work and reap the benefits of your work
>you assume your education is worth something
>you assume you get a tob
>you assume that the financial system won't collapse
>you assume that you won't be a victim of the next industrial revolution

>lol u might get hit by lightning so everything is speculation XD
Seriously weak dude.
First of all you don't seem to understand that "speculation" in finance and speculation in every day life are different words. Secondly, "speculating" that people still want clothes tomorrow and clothing companies won't suddenly go bankrupt overnight (like bitconnect) has an extremely proven track record.
Bitconnect and other former top 10 cryptos don't even have a track record, because they don't even have a product.

Your first example is retarded. If your program has a token tied into its use and that token is traded in the open market then yes if 1 billion people use your program that means 1 billion people will also need to use the token. More use of your program equals more demand for the token. More demand and same supply equals price goes up.
Yea it’s a small percentage right now because it’s so early , this is like early 1990 for the internet.

>If your program has a token tied into its use
People won't use my shitty useless app if it costs money retard.
>More demand and same supply equals price goes up.
Yet the value still goes up & down 50% all the time completely independent of usage. You just busted your own argument

So you accept that it's speculation, just not the 'right' kind of speculation.
Every investment is speculation. If it wasn't, it would be because we can see into the future.

It’s pretty obvious at this point that your either 11 years old or retarded. This is obviously a lost cause. Best of luck to you

>lol u might get hit by lightning so everything is speculation XD
Seriously weak dude. If you want to say people "speculate" every time they go outside, then you've left all reasonable discussion behind for some semantics bullshit.

see

>implying that investing in stocks isn't speculation
>.com bubble
>2008 crash
>1929 crash
You're genuinely retarded

>you can't be backed by "adoption" (like you said to begin with), you have to have a monetization solution.

A currency is measured by its adoption. We use Gold because it's adopted and accepted. We use USD because it's adopted and accepted. We use any currency only because it's adopted and accepted.

What is gold backed by? What is USD backed by?

Currencies has value because people value them, not the other way around.

have* value

>Yet the value still goes up & down 50% all the time completely independent of usage.

You should watch at adoption and price movement in a bigger picture (months, years). There you can see a strong upward trend in both.

>looks at the great depression run up
>looks at our run-up
yeah, we're overdue.

>he takes Bitconnect as an example for Crypto and investment

WOW

wow, i should've bought the bubonic plague dip.... baka

>Bitconnect and other former top 10 cryptos don't even have a track record, because they don't even have a product.

1. It's a new market (which also explains all the hype)
2. Bitcoin is usable.

What a mongrel you are.

>implying that investing in stocks isn't speculation
never said that retard. My only point is this >A currency is measured by its adoption.
see top >What is USD backed by?
Demand for US goods, which are not immediately replaceable and cannot be purchased without USD. Again, this is the fundamental backing/demand crypto lacks.

>Bitconnect and other former top 10 cryptos don't even have a track record, because they don't even have a product.
um, have you heard of the darkweb? they favor this thing called monero. and this free market isn't going anywhere.
is this not a product to you? why not, faggot?