/v/ here

/v/ here.
Just remember we're all laughing at you.

Attached: 1519587616436.jpg (398x431, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/18/cryptocurrency-bitcoin-irs-tax
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>/v/

ok lol

Attached: 15835333623.jpg (900x600, 294K)

>laughing at people who are at least trying to make money to stop being wagecucks

I feel no pity for you manchildren. Get rid of the toys and learn to do something productive with your lives.

>The laughing stock of the whole site is laughing at you

For what? Do you think it's funny that I'm making thousands off of this market going under? Fuck out of here and play ebay roulette and see if you can get lucky enough to find a graphics card that hasn't burned out.

fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

Attached: Dutchbog3.png (382x392, 222K)

Youre supposed to have already progressed from /v/ to Veeky Forums to /Pol/ and then Veeky Forums by now op. Wtf are you doing? First year on Veeky Forums?

I made over $58,000 shorting on BitMex the past two months while you were playing video games and watching anime to pacify your self-hatred and empty existence. You are absolutely retarded if you are not making lots of money right now.

Enlightened people advance to /int/, not /pol/.
Retarded losers blaming everyone but themselves advance to /pol/.
And you can tell the average intelligence on Veeky Forums where 90% of the threads is yearning for someone to blame, be it bogs memes, jews or anyone really.

Post trade history or larp.

Can you imagine the average no-coiner? Especially the ones on r/buttcoin. I just think that it doesn't make sense that they consider a ~70% drop from ATH to be the losses of everyone in crypto because it's retarded to assume that everyone bought that high. Opportunity cost, yes, but then you can only imagine that these guys started fudding bitcoin and crypto in general some years ago, looking back at the post history of the average no-coiner. Much sadder is when you see that some of them post on r/investing or r/entrepreneur, probably spending a lot of time there, trying so hard to come up with ways to make money when he could've just bought in. Even the ones who only started being salty at the start of last year, their opportunity costs are still what, some crazy amount still. I think I read somewhere that they applauded some dude who made a manifesto of sorts and sent it to SEC, lambasting the Winklevoss twins' attempt at making an ETF. Bitcoin at that time was below $1k. I think it's more sensible to make fun of the idiots who bought into crypto when it goes below the point where you started being a salty no-coiner. Because making fun of bitcoin back when it was $1k, and after going down from $19k ATH to its current price, well, it just seems retarded because the ones who you started with in this game of crypto are still way ahead. It may very well go down to that point, but don't count your chickens and all. Like being down some 1000 points in a basketball game and cheering like a maniac when there's only a 300 points deficit. You're still losing, sorry.

why? because we're losing millions?
You know what's funny? You could have taken your gaming PC 8 years ago and mined bitcoin. But I guess you lost millions because you felt like playing cs with tantrum throwing russians instead.

>/lgbt/ here
Also laughing at you fags who invested in Buttcoins

>/v/
ayy, how are those gpu prices famalam?

Attached: 1506013644715.jpg (367x358, 31K)

Thanks just bought 100k

How did he lose millions if he never had millions to lose? Are you saying companies actually lose money when someone pirates their game?
>state of Veeky Forums

I bought at $10. Laugh all you want

Joining the party. I came here to laugh at losers.

Look at that lil' fag here, throwing around big words and believing his complete lack of talent and skills won't bite him in his obese ass.

Hear, hear.

I invested the amount needed for one of your dumb Titan GPUs at the end of 2016 and I cashed out six figures in December 2017. I've lost more money in the past couple of months than you'd probably ever made in your life, but I can guarantee I've cashed out more too. Laugh away.

Can you imagine the average no-coiner? Especially the ones on r/buttcoin. I just think that it doesn't make sense that they consider a ~70% drop from ATH to be the losses of everyone in crypto because it's retarded to assume that everyone bought that high. Opportunity cost, yes, but then you can only imagine that these guys started fudding bitcoin and crypto in general some years ago, looking back at the post history of the average no-coiner. Much sadder is when you see that some of them post on r/investing or r/entrepreneur, probably spending a lot of time there, trying so hard to come up with ways to make money when he could've just bought in. Even the ones who only started being salty at the start of last year, their opportunity costs are still what, some crazy amount still. I think I read somewhere that they applauded some dude who made a manifesto of sorts and sent it to SEC, lambasting the Winklevoss twins' attempt at making an ETF. Bitcoin at that time was below $1k. I think it's more sensible to make fun of the idiots who bought into crypto when it goes below the point where you started being a salty no-coiner. Because making fun of bitcoin back when it was $1k, and after going down from $19k ATH to its current price, well, it just seems retarded because the ones who you started with in this game of crypto are still way ahead. It may very well go down to that point, but don't count your chickens and all. Like being down some 1000 points in a basketball game and cheering like a maniac when there's only a 300 points deficit. You're still losing, hard at that.

>"manchildren" and "productive" are big words

Attached: 4ab.jpg (216x233, 7K)

theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/18/cryptocurrency-bitcoin-irs-tax

Attached: man-crying-01.jpg (1000x752, 140K)

Imagine being so insecure you have to store and rely on pasta to cope.

>living in a 3rd world police state shithole

It's peak intelligence for a Veeky Forumstard, don't deny that.

lol @ you

They're big words for /v/irgins

>Do something productive
>speculates on useless tokens pretending they're worth hundreds of billions of dollars of digital wealth sloshing around that are yet to display they are capable to achieve something meaningful for the whole society

My sides

inb4 trade history on @BitmexRekt

Can you imagine the average no-coiner? Especially the ones on r/buttcoin. I just think that it doesn't make sense that they consider a ~70% drop from ATH to be the losses of everyone in crypto because it's retarded to assume that everyone bought that high. Opportunity cost, yes, but then you can only imagine that these guys started fudding bitcoin and crypto in general some years ago, looking back at the post history of the average no-coiner. Much sadder is when you see that some of them post on r/investing or r/entrepreneur, probably spending a lot of time there, trying so hard to come up with ways to make money when he could've just bought in. Even the ones who only started being salty at the start of last year, their opportunity costs are still what, some crazy amount still. I think I read somewhere that they applauded some dude who made a manifesto of sorts and sent it to SEC, lambasting the Winklevoss twins' attempt at making an ETF. Bitcoin at that time was below $1k. I think it's more sensible to make fun of the idiots who bought into crypto when it goes below the point where you started being a salty no-coiner. Because making fun of bitcoin back when it was $1k, and after going down from $19k ATH to its current price, well, it just seems retarded because the ones who you started with in this game of crypto are still way ahead. It may very well go down to that point, but don't count your chickens and all. Like being down some 1000 points in a basketball game and cheering like a maniac when there's only a 300 points deficit. You're still losing, hard at that.

>being a degenerate gambler
>something productive

Attached: vladimir-putin-laughing.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

They unironically think that cryptos are going to trend down until they hit zero.

tfw up 4000% from ath 8600%

Attached: DWLCdHIV4AAW5oQ.jpg (800x900, 93K)

how are those graphics card prices going, buddy? still salty i guess?

Attached: heston smile.jpg (217x217, 12K)