Im not selling tho

im not selling tho

Attached: 1520114435855.jpg (491x498, 191K)

good I'll buy it

see you at $0.1

Attached: homelesslink.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

For real, though: to what extant does this succession of crashes hobble the Chainlink team's plans? What's their strategy as of this week?

accumulate.

Attached: abbeykino.jpg (750x671, 108K)

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA

>Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
wasn't link worth like 1.2 cents 2 months ago?

and what is it now? HAHAHHA STINKER, REKT.

Nice copy pasta
>He forgets to mention the fact that 2017 was the biggest bull run the world has ever seen in the history of investments.

Also, if you don't know shit about how to code cryptocurrencies shut the fuck up and stop acting like you know it all...

You're not a cryptographic developer and never will be...

Also you stole some terminology from me you faggot

What makes you think the price matters to them?

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be payed in existing cryptocurrencies. Just

look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can

easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an

established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is

basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by

cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA..

Why would they care? They scammed some idiots on a Cambodian basket weaving forum for 32 million USD, they are set for life .

Why wouldn't it?

i ain't selling, bitch nigga
IRON HANDS MOTHERFUCKER
1000USDEOY

>li
>d it warms my heart to see them in despair
>>Anonymous (ID: 6KCJgZsu) 03/18/18(Sun)12:00:56 No.8414488▶
>>
>> (You) (You)
>> (You) (You)
> (You)
>>e most desperate FUD I've ever seen in my life
>ptographically signing the data froims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data fro
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: 6KCJgZsu) 03/18/18(Sun)13:06:16 No.8414561▶
> (You) (You)
> >56 (You)
> > (You)
> >This is without a doubt the most desperate FUD I've ever seen in my life
> >>>
> >Anonymous (ID: 6KCJgZsu) 03/18/18(Sun)12:00:56 No.8414488▶
> >

When will this meme die? LINK is CRITICAL for the future success of smart contracts.

I bet you have a folder for your pasta. That is the saddest part of this whole thread.

roll for how many link im buying atm

>if third digit is a 1 then buy all 3 digits

no other choice t bh

Price is irrelevant for implementation and use cases. They can stablish a fixed fee in USD for data requests and just adapt the price in Link (18 decimals)

>we want every data request to cost $0.5
>Link is $100
>A request is 0.005 Link

Could Sergey be also from a Bog race?

I mean, he is Russian and may be hiding the Bog features behind fat and a beard.

He is constantly punishing the impatient holders by swinging LINK up and down to select for the ultimate caste of devoted supproters.

I have bought my first LINK in October and been cumulating since then. I have made some bad decisions in the meantime and my price average is just 29c. I am this close to breaking even.
I don't know if my body can sustain yet another post-SIBOS.

>Anonymous (ID: k3l8g6n9) 03/18/18(Sun)13:09:14 No.8414602▶
>
> When will this meme die? LINK is CRITICAL for the future success of smart contracts.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: 6GPow2wB) 03/18/18(Sun)13:12:37 No.8414625▶
>
> I bet you have a folder for your pasta. That is the saddest part of this whole thread.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: mqtXLgr3) 03/18/18(Sun)13:13:35 No.8414632▶
> roll for how many link im buying atm
> >if third digit is a 1 then buy all 3 digits
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: 2hG7br2A) 03/18/18(Sun)13:19:46 No.8414698▶
> (OP)
> no other choice t bh
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: JufJKwBT) 03/18/18(Sun)13:39:16 No.8414909▶
>
> Price is irrelevant for implementation and use cases. They can stablish a fixed fee in USD for data requests and just adapt the price in Link (18 decimals)
> >we want every data request to cost $0.5
> >Link is $100
> >A request is 0.005 Link
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: DZ2mC04M) 03/18/18(Sun)13:41:55 N

Just increased my stack to over 5k desu.

proof? just picked up 100

Let hodl faec for the win :^] lol.
Pickle Rick!!!

zoo tycoon confirms that chain-link will be 70 bucks next january

Attached: file.png (800x600, 485K)

God fucking dammit, instant nostalgy flashback. No worries , just drinking hot chocolate and playing this kind of games. Worst thing that could happen is you didn't prepare your home work enough in class

Sergey used us like little hoes bro !
He dumped his bags on us while humiliating us ! He played macho amd we let him rape us, user. That's right, Serg raped us hard. He even banned us from his plebbit page bros ! While he was dumping his load on us ! How could we be that stupid !!??
It is time to sell bros. It is our time to dump his bags and walk away from his lies bros !
Sell and show this faggot his true colours !

Attached: 1520212241433.jpg (498x522, 37K)

The dev team which consists of 2 guys including Sergey himself have all the money they’ll ever need from people here on Veeky Forums who were stupid enough to buy it. They have millions now, even if the project doesn’t work (which it probably won’t) they’re set for the rest of their lives.

I just made 10000 extra LINK from shorting it 2 days ago, never felt comfier. We're STILL going to make it.

We’ll see $50 LINK this year, digits confirm

lmao delusional

Proof that I'm a linklet? I only bought like twice as much as you.

My mistake!

We’ll see $100 LINK this year, digits confirm

Stopy

You can't force Kek's hand.

I guess I’m picking the wrong numbers!

We’ll see $1000 LINK this year, digits confirm

Honestly I'd be happy with $5 at this point.

Let's just hope for $1.

still holding all the way to the bottom...and then all the way to the top!

Attached: 1516669384971s.jpg (250x249, 7K)

?????
why WOULD it?
are you retarded?

Have $350 waiting to buy LINK with. It might not be much but the way things are progressing it might actually net me like 2k LINK, which would double my stack.

This feels like post SIBOS again but this time I'm not fucking selling

If not doubles link doesn't moon

Attached: 1516459893837s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

0.01$ EOY

Buy dude, I went all in at $1 like a FOMOing dipshit. My stack will be worth $1MM when it could’ve been worth $5MM+. This price range is when to buy

My man, I bought at $0.45 pre SIBOS and sold at $0.20. I bought back in at $0.90. I could have had over 15k LINK but I was a dumbass.

Welcome to Veeky Forums

Buy high sell low

Attached: 1516127256476.png (610x449, 305K)