Post pictures of your refrigerators, we just got a new one at home

Post pictures of your refrigerators, we just got a new one at home.

Talk about fucking upgrade.

the before one still kind of works but parents, especially my mom really wanted a new one, and since I am a /g/entooman they expect me to fix the other one to put it in the basement

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18

holy shit user, I am obviously over 18, but i live with my parents.

Then it's not your refrigerator.

>we just got a new one at home.
never claimed it was mine

I took this fridge to the dump today, seemed a bit wasteful because it still works.

You insufferable jackass, you could have set it up to brew lager beer or cure dry sausages and ham.

'Murrica greatness, everybody!

>tfw your ice maker doesn't work

Fuck me, the motor works but no ice comes out. Im real tired of using ice trays

not my actual one but its an equivalent model

> homeless
> in the winter
> in the rural of the great america

In my outdoor trunk I have natural refrigeration as the temperature varies between -10C and 5C.

I have learned that Sodas do not freeze and burst until they're a good -10C to even as low as -15C.

I live close enough to town that I buy groceries there, but I cant cook (fire) at home because I need to avoid anyone noticing where I live.

That's a cute refridge.

hey i have the same fridge

never had one as nice tbqh

I have another fridge in the garage that I use for brewing this one was going to become a kegerator but I needed the space where it was sitting.

You can't cook? Nobody will notice if you use a little propane stove.

Dang OP that's nice.

post inside of car/truck please

Had one of these (Kenwood fridge freezer) delivered last Tuesday. About 20% more space than the old one.

>frigidaire

Fucking legendary fridge brand

I don't know why you wanna see my fridge but ok