Best book to snort drugs off?

Any rec drug users coke/dex/meth/benzo/opi

Any use a certain book to snort off? or hve a certain book for chopping buds?

I keep a spare paper back copy of 'stoner' and always chop my rage on it, sah ironic.

Im strugling to decide to use TBK or Hardback DANTE to snort coke off

Suggestions?

fuck off back to highschool

WOW THAT COMIC IS SO FUCKING FUNNY

I hear the same fucking thing from every 30-50 year old man in the universe, and they all think its their own funny joke jesus christ man

snort ur drugs off of a raw porkchop brehhh

What a mundane and idiot thing to say

long gone are the days of BBS pal the comic has no relevence to the post were not on /b/ i didn't figure i needed to point that off

I might snort my drugs off your mums shaved little cunt

wow dude you're like pynchon

ive never read pynchon, though ive used it to beat my wife senseless while screaming IJ dialogue

I wouldn't use a book as a tray, the paper is too soft and easily scarred, plus they bend and the pages flap all over the place. Even if it's hardback and coated in plastic you're going to end up with dents and scratches that make it a hassle to use.
A small mirror, plate-sized piece of glass or metal is ideal.

Of course, I often use a flat mirror or tin lid. I just felt like getting high in a literary fashion, i guess i felt like being ironic, despite the fact im alone

>alone
I only enjoy blow if I'm doing it with other people, which isn't often...

Here, have this feel.

Im currently dex + xanax and some herb.
And im writing as well, drivel, but writing none the less...

This describes all of Veeky Forums

Junkie By William s Burroughs

Nonetheless is one word, wankstain

Infinite Jest.

While you're at it - read it.

I read it in rehab, relapsed half way through.

Right you are... But is 'wankstain' a word?

I cut lines on a copy of V for Vendetta once, books aren't really ideal since theyre either paperback, so they're not rigid and make it easier to spill, or they're hardback with felt or a paper jacket, so powder sticks to them and it's hard to smash/cut into lines.

I don't really snort things anymore anyways, I've used my phone and my kindle to snort things too, those are far preferable and I read quite a bit on both so maybe that counts?

Coke's a garbage drug tho, the only worthwhile drugs are heroin and meth, and you should be smoking both if you really want to be a degenerate.

I use heroin occasionally and meth very rarley, sends me abit loopy, hence me getting dex this time rather than shard.

I need to get into graphic novels I think seeing as How i am writing one with an artist friend of mine

Study in Scarlet
Hound of the Basketvilles

I usually use my copy of the Bible.

Anyone interested in helping me set up a blogger or something for my graphic novel, will pay pal u $30

heres ur first cover drapht for sneak treat