I'm going to be visiting atlanta georgia in a week or so. never been to america before...

I'm going to be visiting atlanta georgia in a week or so. never been to america before. any recommended fast food places? I also want to try to get kbbq once so if you can reccomend a place for that that'd be great too.

my current list of things I wanna try is
>taco bell
>popeyes
>chick fill a
>five guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3XxPMUUy-c
youtube.com/watch?v=qR5RgqxS7Lo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm mainly going to be staying around the cobb performance arts center, so it'd be nice if it's nearby, but it's not a requirement

Might as well visit the World of Coca-Cola while you're there. Nothing extravagant, but cool nonetheless and something to do.

Just remembered, I went to The Varsity for chili dogs while I was in ATL. Pretty good, a bit of a wait att though.

You want only fast food? Why though? There is lots of great food here.

For fast food, the ones that are less common in the rest of the US are:
Zaxby's
Chick Fil A
Waffle House
Cook Out
Farm Burger

As for stuff thats close to where you'll be and good:
Heirloom BBQ- Southern BBQ made by Korean immigrants, has interesting things like Kimchi collard greens
Rays on the River- Expensive but good and nice view
Maggianos- Italian-American food
C&S Oyster and Seafood bar
Copelands- New Orleans food, not perfectly authentic but pretty good

If you have transportation there are some excellent places in the city but since you're not near public transit, you're kinda screwed. KBBQ can be found on Buford Highway which isn't really close to your area

I don't have incredible amounts of money and I'm only going to be there for a week. so I just said fast food so I wouldn't get recommended fine dining restaurants or something like that

The Varsity, eat there everyday. On Tuesday's they let you cohost a Food Network show.

that actually looks pretty good, thanks

Recommend purchasing a bulletproof vest before your venture into the land of freedom. Hasn't your State Department issued a warning on travelling to this bastion of freedom yet? It's a dangerous place, dearheart.

Also this. Watch some Darien Long videos on YouTube to learn the local """"customs""""

thanks, had a good laugh, not really trying to get near any places like that tho. also I don't think I'd get in trouble with any security like that since I'm a white boy

>not really trying to get near any places like that
>going to Atlanta

I'm confused. Also, I didn't tell you to watch those to be aware of the security guards, but the nignogs he encounters.

OP is going to the big cosplay convention at the Cobb Center next week.

Try not to absorb too much racism from Veeky Forums

It's Atlanta, it has nothing to do with race. There's a reason so many horror premises are set in ATL and it isn't because of the CDC.

>and it isn't because of the CDC.
what is it then?

What is your budget? There is a lot of good stuff for not too expensive

Don't goto Taco Bell. The only people I've ever met that like anything on the menu are the exact kind of people you wouldn't want to be associated with

Drunk or stoned or too lazy to cook people am i rite?

Usually all three

>fly over the ocean just to put shit in your mouth
>why?

where are you from

>fly over the ocean to go do something, and want to put shit in my mouth too
do you even think before you type famalam?

Why are you going to ATL of all places?

going to watch the world championship of a game I play

also, as an excuse to leave my continent

Fox bros bbq. Best in Atlanta. Anons saying grab a burger and a dog from the varsity aren't lying. Check out felinis pizza and the vortex in little five points too, whatever you get make sure to get the potatoe salad as your side. Are you on a smite team?

nah, just gonna be watching, and chilling with some friends

Stay away from taco bell unless your getting a drink or there apple pie there food will make you shit

Avoid varsity. It's greasy, cheap shit.

Always the worst part of field trips to Atlanta.

Who /Marietta Diner/ here

All these Cobb and Atlanta co/ck/s? I'd have never thought. Also Marietta diner is amazing but so damn noisy

Currently living in Atlanta. Not black either. Fox Bros, vortex, and felinis are solid picks. Marietta Diner is great.

Since you'll be in Cobb, check out the big chicken. It's a KFC on Cobb Pkwy. See the pic. It's world famous.

Also go to chick fil a.

go to anticos. great pizza

> go to chik fil a

Dropped as if I picked up a hot coal, you white trash.

5 guys is shit

pls don't bully

Not OP, but I'm here to ask Hotlantics about a restaurant I went to about five years ago. It was middle Eastern /Mediterranean food (not called that) and we danced a ton. The owner came out, handed out belly dancing scarves, and everyone got weird on the dancefloor. It was a white building with a wrap around porch. Sorry it's vague, but I'd love to track down this place! One of the best dining experiences I've ever had.

>Avoid varsity.
This guys knows, fuck those niggers.

>recommending the varsity
ffs
youtube.com/watch?v=N3XxPMUUy-c
youtube.com/watch?v=qR5RgqxS7Lo

Was it within the loop? Sounds like Nicolas on Lavista road.

Go to Checkers and Steak&Shake at least once each.