Why don't manchildren enjoy eating vegetables?

Why don't manchildren enjoy eating vegetables?

Maddox made a joke about vegans 15 years ago and they mistakenly took it as sincere advice and followed it to the letter

It's too late for them to admit their mistake so when they're dying of colon cancer they'll say they threw away their life as a form of ironic performance art and they knew what they were doing all along

Vegetables in general are for women, gays and rabbits.

Kek. The irony!

Do I have the gay or should I identify as a woman? I'm pretty sure I'm not a rabbit.

You're probably all three if you like vegetables

Certified manchild here. I have that honor because I'm fat, can't grow a beard, haven't dated a single girl since high school, and I'm jobless.

I don't enjoy eating vegetables because I don't like them. They don't taste good.

That's it. That's all there is to it.

There's no ulterior motive like you seem to think there is, I just don't eat them because they taste bad. Carrots are tolerable, so is broccoli, but celery and parsnips are uneatable for me.

Bad parenting.
Anyone who hates ALL vegetables did not grow up in a two parent household.
Or even worse grew up with a mother who couldn't cook.

> being this insecure about your penis size

>vegetables
lists 2 roots, fart fuel, and crunchy water
what about green stuff

Dad made me sit at the table until midnight or until I ate my veggies, whichever came first. I refused and sat there night after night until I could finally go to bed. It's still a matter of pride 20 years later. If I start eating veggies now, it means he wins, God rest his soul.

actually, manchildren who hate vegetables were probably forced to have them as a kid.

Possibly the gayest thing I have ever read. Kill yourself autist.

Oh a perfect thread for this. I love brussel sprouts but I've made them by boiling them. What is a better way of cooking them other than that? I've heard that you can fry them but that must be unhealthy

My parents separated when I was 8 but I love vegetables

Then again both my parents have postgrad level education

It's the lower classes who force themselves to eat too much meat to convince themselves and others that they've "made it"

Shitty CAFO meat is a status symbol to them

We were "forced" to have them.
My siblings both have vegetables that they like, albeit it's a small variety.
I love every vegetable I've tried.
There must be something more to it than that.

Oven roasted is the only way to go, my man. Same with broccoli and asparagus.

I am not fond of bell pepper and cilantro, but will still eat them quietly instead of picking them out or throwing a tantrum. Anything else is fair game.

>Why don't manchildren enjoy eating vegetables?

Because their parents couldn't cook them properly and thus they grew up assuming that all vegetables taste like their parents inept cooking.

It's probably at least partly genetic disposition too, I'm autismo but as a teenage/adult I just decided to stop being fucking afraid of food and now I eat a lot of different vegetables and I went from being the pickiest eater to being the most adventurous in my family. Some people stop being closed-minded others never grow out of it.

Does it taste good?
Evidently manchildren have different tastes. Granted we often like vegetables mixed in with things but its a sidenote.

Does it taste like Meat? Cheese? Fish? Starch? Is it Sweet?

If not then its on the shit tier of taste grading scale.

> "Fresh"
Dont waste my time with this Freshly Prepared bullshit.

I hate that taste.
Especially cucumbers and melons, that airy crunch taste. Makes me barf.

I want my vegetables to taste smooth, soft. Compliment the Meat or Bread I am eating them with. Add flair, not take control.

Also veggies are NOT - I repeat NOT a fucking main course.

Its something you add to the side of a meal. There's nothing "Main" about it.

Meat and Starch are Main dishes and they take center stage, with the largest mass of the dinner being made of that.

End of story.

Protien is what makes a meal go round, and the vegetable sources of protien to be frank thats a sidenote when it comes to what the vegetable is made of.

>be born in the west
>be spoiled brat
>never forced to eat vegetables
>cry everytime you pass a mcdonalds

Living in a world surrounded by garbage that has literally been engineered to appeal to our inner beast is one huge problem
Europeans rarely going past boiling vegetables is probably a huge contributing factor.

Because the cling to outdated notions of mascunliinity in a society that has passed them by and now longer values their ability to perform physical labor. That's why they vote for an obvious conman that only cares about lining his own pockets and make posts like this