/sip/ general

Buy the dip, sell high and /sip/

Attached: DSC_0365.jpg (2560x1440, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bntfUA6TmLs
youtube.com/watch?v=6Pa9zjJEsoI
youtu.be/fPNdWnwuBDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he fell for the energy drink meme

Attached: IMG_3834.gif (360x270, 2.72M)

i drank monster and redbull and i found no difference between them but redbull cost 3x more is it overpriced?

Attached: 168a070cab066eba66822ab330b808d6.jpg (628x371, 42K)

>he doesn't enjoy a cool refreshing /sip/ at least once a week
Sad!
Yeah, redbull sucks, it tastes like any generic /sip/ while costing 4x the price. At least monster is relatively cheap with a lot of flavors to choose from.

Attached: sip.jpg (640x526, 44K)

Are your taste receptors that fucked up because of all the dicks you've sucked? Seriously, these 2 taste COMPLETELY different. Not saying they taste good at all, but they're not the same lol

I prefer the taste of red bull, monster has always had a chemical taste to me. I drink sugarfree red bull.

He fell for the liquid jew. Hopefully your ((health insurance)) covers the damages.

Have you tried the Lewis Hamilton Monster? Tastes pretty similar to RB

your not going to make it if you think drinking ultra is a meme, that shit is rocket fuel and zero calories.

>/pol/ will never know the glorious taste of /sip/
no wonder they're always so cranky

Attached: lel.jpg (546x700, 65K)

I should have answered this, they make it expensive on purpose, when it first came out it was cheap and noone wanted it, they made it smaller and expensive and people perceived it 2 be worth that much, it worked and they stuck with it.

I used to be a member of the monster loyal but over the past year found red bull to taste nicer. Idk.

>Drinking a beverage with 10grams of sugar and multiple carcinogens

Yeah thanks I'd rather take drugs

I havent, Ill keep an eye out for it.

I loled

I unironically love Monster. Ripper is my favorite. It's like the nectar of the gods to me.

recently gotten addicted to this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=bntfUA6TmLs

Ultra tastes like shit

>drinking "muh energy drinks" instead of beer
youtube.com/watch?v=6Pa9zjJEsoI

lmao
pleb taste mate
>pewdiepie
>drinking poison that gives you man-tits
Back to /v/ with ye

Why people drink this? Taste shitty.

inb4 muh "energy". What energy are you talking about?

Why not coffee? It tastes better and has antioxidants and shit.

tastes cool and refreshing, friendo
coffee is neither cool nor refreshing

>drinking cow bile

fucking degenerates, the fucking jew-writing on the can should be enough to keep you away from this poison goyim

>implying energy drinks won't make you fat as fuck and kill you before the age of 30
>implying based pewdiepie even plays games anymore

I'm a proud nocoiner but I drink a red sugar free monster energy from time to time, mostly just to avoid drinking even more hot coffee or blowing rails of no-doz when I didn't sleep well. If that's not available I'll do a Rockstar. Both are overpriced and don't taste particularly good, they're just marginally more tolerable than the others.

Oh yeah, I'm a /sip/er as well. Red bull gives much better results than Monster though. You should try cycling it over a 2 week period for a change.
The excess sugar in Monster actually contributes to brain fog in the long term, so the caffeine is just a temporary boost.

True about Monster being shit and red bull being the best option, but not when you factor in the price. Burn is a little worse than RB but the price makes it worth it. Monster is shit every way you look at it, the sugar amount is disgusting.

Tru. I have so much daytrading gains however that I can afford being in the Red Bull masterrace.

This thread is 100% r/hailcorporate stuff. I've seen Monster advertising here for over a month now.

see
>he can't enjoy things in moderation
>he watches pewdiepie
You ha/v/e to go back

>doesn't know the origin of /sip/posting
>linking subreddits
You have to go back

sip crew checking in

Beer is Haram.

weed and modafinil here. Just got 4k more vechain with one trade.

Should I add speed and keep trading?
Or be happy for today and don't do uppers.

Lol, get tether.

I did it with tether. Should have stayed there, but I wanted to play it safe.

Where are we headed? sub 7k?
I might tether up again.

youtu.be/fPNdWnwuBDI

>He doesn't drink green tea.

Attached: monster.jpg (400x312, 51K)