Any good books on how to socially live?

Any good books on how to socially live?
I dont remember title but some time ago anons released the book with protips how to live, how to take care of herself, how to talk to people. I really need this because i want to be better person and live without fear

Other urls found in this thread:

thebookoflife.org/the-great-philosophers-aristotle/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

what was the name of that book?

Holy mother of god those tits

i just not remeber, I was looking for it everywhere but i couldn;t find it

just random picture of my folder i'll post more of these if you help of course

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

close but I mean a book about how to adapt to today's world, some protips for antisocial guy like me

bump

infinite jest

NIPPLE!!
NIPPLE ALERT!!!

I L L E G A L
L
L
E
G
A
L

These fuckin' scumbags on her are amazing!

i like the boobers itt

i saged this post

Reported :^)

lmao

My friend, she doesn't look 18. I'm I about to have an illegal wank?

>live without her

but how?

light of my life, fire of my loins

thebookoflife.org/the-great-philosophers-aristotle/

>book with protips how to live, how to take care of herself, how to talk to people. I really need this because i want to be better person and live without fear

It's called 'The Moral Discourses of Epictetus'.

You're welcome.

scumbags are condoms

Philosophers are dudes who do radical shit, live radical lives and then tell ppl to do the same and then everything will be fine. You have to be a radical yourself to practice what radicals preach. Anyone can say "love thy neighbour'.

So, only about 5% of philosophers in academia are actually philosophers, then? I can dig it.

Isn't that just the avant-garde? There should definitely be a philosophy of non-radicalism

If you actually practiced what Jesus preached you would go insane sooner or later.

that's a shoop, here is the original.

Looks better here tbqh

Why do you live in fear?

apparently her name is lucy m something

My diary

>shooped
>just flipped horizontally and oversaturated

SECONDED.

The reality, though, is you learn to live socially by being social. Force yourself outside of your comfort zones, emulate people who get the results you want, and just grow some balls, buddy.

You can't learn how to leave a sheltered existence by reading a book from the safety of a sheltered existence.

Go to places where you know NO ONE, and force yourself to converse with EVERYONE. Even if you don't really speak to everyone, if you make yourself speak to a variety of strangers in a social setting regularly, you will see dramatic improvement, as long as you keep challenging yourself to improve during those encounters.

One thing I'd like to add to this that I forgot to say:

I still advocate reading those books, and even self-help books, because of their power to inspire you and help give you the courage to step-out, or to see things in a new way.

Good luck!

user you m gay AF. Read what you want and fuck bitches all day my nigga

Is there a way to fit my desire to slam my dick between those mammaries within the literary lifestyle?

What is an Illiterati like you doing on Veeky Forums? I guess it's true what they say, "Miracles happen every day."

Michael and the Sex Goblin

If you want perspective on how to live life in a simplistic manner. You have to be a bit anal over most things but, really good read. Not long at all. Can google it if you're bored enough.

I got precisely what you need, friend.
Thackeray, "Vanity Fair"