Which one and why?

Which one and why?

Neither because I like a functioning pancreas and liver.

I'd try the Alberta Premium because the regular CC was way too boring to try again

Neither, crown royal northern harvest rye is far superior to both.

I was also looking into that one, noted

>canadian whisky
suicide

Black Velvet, CC, Canadian Ltd. Good cheap generic "whiskey". Mixes with water or Canadian Dry quite well.

>Canadian whisky
Eww

i need to go to the store to get some rum and possibly cider but im an autistic fag lord and so nervous. also scared ppl will think im a girl for drinknig cider. cider isnt a girls drink is it?

Cider is what you drink when you don't feel like you're in the mood for other alcoholic beverages.

Ie. Drink cider when you want to drink cider

a good cider is tart and bitter. It should not be overly sweet and easy. Hardly a popular girls drink.

>Black Velvet

Come on now, lets be serial for a second.

Cider is a cheap kids drink, not really a girls drink. But most importantly user, you're the customer, buy whatever the fuck you like and don't let anyone intimidate you over what you like. Fuck them. Buy fucking pink bubblegum flavour soda and stare them down like 'so fucking what nigga?' We're all gonna die fucking enjoy yourself and don't waste two seconds giving a shit over what some cashier or people who see you will think, because honestly they probably won't give a fuck.

You be you. You're not an austistic fag, you just gotta learn nobodies opinion matters but yours. If you like cider go fucking buy cider.

Just get some good shit, I have no idea whats good I just drink scotch because I like the taste.

If you're on a budget and really love rye, get the CC rye. If you're on a budget and like something a bit more mild, go for Centennial. If you have the money to spare, go for Dark Horse.

But that isn't the regular CC user.

Neither because they're shit.

And why should anyone buy this shit over bulleit rye which is around 5 dollars cheaper and aged 2 years longer?

Because your sentence is full of shit? Bulleit is unmarked for aging, and Templeton is aged for 6 years. The Marged aged Bulleit, 10 years, is more expensive; admittedly not ad expensive as the 10 year Templeton though.

Furreal doe, it just tastes better.

>why would anyone buy Laphroaig when Johnnie Walker is $10 cheaper
Literally the same as what you said.

>Canadian dry

IT'S 'CANADA DRY' REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ayy. I just did research on Templeton. Apparently they were sued for their "small batch" claim and their "prohibition era" recipe. Their new bottle has none of that and their 6 year aged bottle are marked as such. Otherwise it's unmarked afe. Fuck your whiskey rebottlers and their whiskey

I'm probably getting this. I have a cold anyway and can't taste shit.

If it isnt neat whiskey it isnt a drink.

Who told you it was a girls drink? someone above was right about it being a kids drink though, 3 litres of frosty jacks for £3? they fookin love it.

They won't think you're a fag lord for drinking cider. They'll think you're a fag lord for caring about what others think of your choice of drink.