Is anyone else here get disgusted when they realise there's people out there who put A1 on every steak they get?

Is anyone else here get disgusted when they realise there's people out there who put A1 on every steak they get?

A1 goes in other sauces. Don't be a cunt.

I'm in my 30's and I don't think I've ever been at a table where someone has put A1, or any other commercial steak sauce, on a steak, in my entire life.

I've never seen anyone put A1 on a steak outside of a military dining facility.

I once poured steak sauce in a dry aged steak in front of the server. He was shocked. I had money to waste and was a bit tipsy.

A1 sauce is delicious though, theres only so many steaks you can eat to enjoy "meat flavor" meat.

Also, why is A1 so fucking expensive? Even the safeway store brand is silly expensive.

Which one of you assholes understands vinegar, salt, sweet and fermented flavor? I can't help you dipshits.

A1 has the fantastic ability to make anything taste like A1. So in the presence of low quality or over cooked meats, A1's your boy. Also it goes great with literally anything else.

I like it. I do this with every steak. Really the steak is just a medium to get to the sauce. I also put it on roast beef sandwiches and certain chicken dishes.

Tomato ketchup > Nothing > A1 Sauce

Is A1 the same thing as HP sauce?

they are very similar. Look at their ingredients labels via google--pretty much the same thing.

Yeah.

A1 is just a superior version of HP.

Why do the brits do this to their steak?

>>implying brits can cook a steak properly

Ketchup is greater than nothing and nothing is greater than A1

A1 is a raisin based sauce. Read the ingredients. I'm not putting raisins on my steak.

I like to make a little puddle and lightly dip pieces of steak in it after I've eaten most of the steak as is to mix it up a little

I'm a sick man

I regularly use A1 on my steak

I do mean steak fries of course

wow

much exclusives

very multicultur

Bias cut an leftover steak thin. put olive oil in a stainless pan, get it hot. add quarter cut thin onion rings and brown. add sliced steak and toss, add a tablespoon of dijon mustard and toss, add a tablespoon of A1 sauce and toss. Toast a bun, or roll, place your saucepan ingredients onto the bun and add a slice of whatever cheese you like or nothing. Steak sandwich.

Mix Ketchup with horseradish and you get "Seafood Sauce". If you have any skrimps, you'll love it.

add industrial vinegar(10%), or cider vinegar as well, sorry.

>flyover[1].jpg

Kek

seabugs are disgusting