Is there an ingredient that absolutely ruins a dish for you?

Is there an ingredient that absolutely ruins a dish for you?

For me, its onions. They make me throw up if I bite into one.

For me it's salt, the worst ingredient.

For me its tofu. I dont mind the texture, but get sick of the taste real quick.

For me, its the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

Imitation crab. I like fish but it's nauseating.

Parmesan make me puke.

spicy McChicken always gives me tummy aches

I can eat it in the Chinese fast food crab rangoon. Mostly because it's literally cream cheese encased in a fried shell with a couple pieces of the crab which tastes like nothing. Other than that, fuck imitation crab it's hotdogs of the sea.

I can't stand red peppers unless they're raw for some reason

In a salad is fine but for some reason cooked ones make me queasy. Green peppers are fine though

if tomatoes arent puree'd then i hate it

>Manchildren: Assemble! - Veeky Forums edition

eh, some gripes are warranted. Like coconut. I can eat just about anything but I don't know how anyone can eat coconuts.

>I don't know how anyone can eat coconuts.

That's maybe where you're going wrong: you're only supposed to eat the white fleshy bit inside, not the whole coconut, silly user!

Fermented stuff.

Fennel Seeds. I don't know why anyone willingly uses these

it ruins the flavor of any dish

I like onions but seriously when my mother or sister make a pizza, the toppings are fucking 20% onions

They put them raw on the pizza without grilling them before which means that when the dough and cheese are cooked and hot, the onions are barely even cooked even on the outside which is legitimately disgusting because of how fucking much there is.

They can cook other things just fine but I'd rather eat a supermarket discount pizza that is about to expire rather than their "pizza". I'd even rather eat nothing at all and starve.

Cilantro. Tastes like soap.

Genetic, I know. I'm a supertaster.

Raisins

I agree for a lot of dishes and cakes and shit, but coconut milk goes insanely well with a lot of spicy Thai or Indian dishes. I don't eat either of those cuisines very frequently though, so fuck coconut.

I despise coconut in general but really enjoy coconut rice for some reason.

My local bagel joint has amazing fucking bagels, until you bite into one of these disguisting seeds.

Coconut. The texture is like wood shavings and the flavor is like furniture polish.

Was just gonna write coriander, then I realized they're the same.

It really tastes like soap

Does even ground coriander seed taste like soap to you?

How about don't leave a whole fucking onion in a finished dish then?

Salted herring.
Utterly disgusting.

Pineapples make me gag in nearly everything they're in. If there's a little pineapple juice blended with other fruit juices in a cocktail I can maybe handle it but a pineapple forward drink like a painkiller or god forbid pineapple on a pizza is the actual worst.

I really don't like cheese
The only meals I can tolerate it in are tacos and pizza, anything else is gross.
And even then I'm starting to find myself having to really distract myself from the taste of it on franchise pizzas

If they were still a dollar I'd still buy them.

water

instant gag reflex if it contains the tiniest bit of water