Buy this

>buy this
>it's barely spicy at all
why do companies call non-hot food hot, even fiery? wtf?

Because for the majority of the demographic this stuff is marketed to, white people, even black pepper is considered spicy.

>buying ketchup

Wew

They just fucking put fake Sriracha in it to feed the "Sriracha in everything" meme

I wish this weren't so true.

My mom tried some of queso from taco bell the other day and started crying

From your use of "wtf" and because you didn't bother to capitalize anything in your entire post, I'm going to assume it's because you've been smoking Newports and glugging grape drank since you were four and no longer have a sense of taste.

>Raid the entire planet in search of spices
>Fail at mastering the consumption of any

is this your mom?

Because for the majority of the population a jalapeno popper will cause them to wave their hands around and say OOH THATS REALLY HOT

Because they made you buy it, you millenial nignog. Stop basing your food purchases on stupid marketing lingo.

> white "people"

This.

White people can only eat bland food.

They like to kid on they can handle spice so these companies market these shitty "hot" products at them because whites are gullible and lap this shit up..

The biggest letdown I've ever had in my life was Wendy's ghost pepper fries

I just needed to get that off my chest

iktf

>go to restaurant
>order the burning ring of flame screaming hellfire inferno trial burger
>recieve burger
>it's just a normal burger with different cheese and some banana pepper rings and Frank's on it
>halfway through meal the waitress comes by
>"hahaha still hanging in there? HOT enough for ya? ;-)"

the spice from those was just jalepeno
they had ghost pepper in the same way that miller light has hops in it
it's like a 1/100 ratio, just a little drop so it's not false advertising

by 'white people' you mean americans, right?
Surely you aren't dumb enough to imply that you mean europeans along with them?

This. Seriously, all of these "dude white people" posters must either be trolls are have only interacted with the yuppiest yuppie cucks from California or something.

Also:
>dude something is only good/bad because I'm brown and I say it is
>fucking white people
kek no, kys.

those bastards

>cuck

Look mom, I posted a word on the internet that has no meaning in context!

Good on ya Cletus, dat dar 'puter damn shore makin ya more smarter!

no my mom isn't that based

>Californians

You do realize that California has a large Hispanic and a large Asian (primarily Filipino and Chinese) population and that CA as a whole likes spicy?

This is an American board when we refer to white people with no specification it's obviously American whites
Mediterranean whites have damn good food, anglos are trash tho and it helps you understand why American whites are so bad at food

>Mediterranean
>whites

top kek

Why would you disown the region that made the most significant contributions to the world out of every other member of your race

Seems like the only spice darkies in this thread know is salt.

Swing and a miss

OBSESSED

Sounds like a bad dream honestly.

I don't want to see you eating popcorn or squash ever again. No berries either. Better keep your hands off them fish as well.

>Take my ethnic girlfriend to family Christmas party
>Go to grab some tamales
>Sister starts telling me they are extremely hot
>Just shrug, say I like spicy
>Grab some
>GF asks for one
>user, why didn't you give me one of the spicy ones?
>Those were the """spicy""" ones, Anonette

She broke up with me later that night, something about weak genes.

So you've never had a girlfriend before, huh?

Was the waitress hot enough though?

Yeah same here bro

Fucking white people.

White "people" think its way hot

Tabasco is the worst kind of ketchup

Tabasco is the worst kind of ketchup!!1!

>Spicy hot food is a sure-fire way to raise the temperature, at least in the kitchen. And there's a world of incendiary cuisine for home cooks to choose from.

But what's going on? Why do so many people thrill at the idea of eating painfully hot food?

"Benign masochism," is how University of Pennsylvania psychology professor Paul Rozin explains it.

Responding by e-mail, this authority on food preferences wrote: "This means that we enjoy pain, but we know it is really not signaling anything dangerous, and that gives us a mind-over-matter pleasure. Like enjoying fear on a roller coaster."

It's true that not all cultures are on board when it comes to capsaicin, which is the active compound in fiery peppers.

According to Rozin, there is "no simple explanation as to why some cultures prefer hot food. The best correlation is with tropical or semitropical climates. But that is where pepper and chili pepper come from and grow. So that's one reason."

Because according to Veeky Forums, they were all Aryan supermen when they did a relevant thing in history and then all of a sudden turned into darkies when they became irrelevant.

I moved to the North when I was young, but my mother is from New Orleans and took her cooking with her. I legitimately grew up with spicy food by anyone's standard so it really depends on the region you grew up in. Here in the midwest, though, whites cannot tolerate spice at all. It's annoying as fuck when I cook for others because I can't fucking add any sort of peppers even if they are mild to me (jalapeno, cayenne, serrano, chipotle, etc). I'm restricted to fucking bell pepper and that's it. Even black pepper is pushing it.

Hot doesn't mean a thing

Count the number of Chinese characters instead

>then all of a sudden turned into darkies when they became irrelevant.

No that was actually when they were raped by arabs

>buy a "spicy" sauce
>vinegar with a hint of ketchup

yawn

Shut your face. Only southern California has a strong mexican and base that eats spicy food. And if I know anything, it's that the yuppie white people mentioned do not reside in southern california. You're cherry picking.

>tfw this has happened all throughout your life, even as a child
>jalapeƱo
WHOA user that's too hot! You shouldn't eat that

I asked for a taste of the hottest sauce they had at a specialized hot sauce shop. The guy said not to make a scene and run like a mad-man after tasting it. The sauce was not even that hot. People arent really good to gauge spicy things.

>Be white, have to tame my cooking for all my "ethnic" friends.
You sure it's not just white people from the US?

>Go out shopping with the in-laws.
>Go to eat at the food court.
>Father in law loves to say that he likes spicy food, grabs a beef Vindaloo and adds chopped chillis on top.
>Grab my usual wings from the BBQ joint.
>He tries one, can't finish a third of it.
I fucking warned the cunt too.

Scovile units are a thing. Why don't company's just put a actual number things?

>beef vindaloo

u wot

was this a pakistani place

Spicy food eaters are a fringe group and advertising specifically too them isn't to ones benefit. However hipsters who are socially food renegades will always try things outside the norm. Spicy to them is like another set of taste buds.
Only small scale companies will market actually hot foods because the demographic isn't too outlier.
That said, spicy stuff marketed on a large scale never is really that hot to the spicy food eaters because its not marketed torwards you specifically. Its meant for normies and hipsters who want some spice in their life without heavy consequence.

you realize how autistic you guys sound?

you think you're cool and badass because you can handle hot food. It's so fucking cringe reading this shit from an outside perspective. You're all children mentally. I bet your dad is stronger than my dad, your feet are bigger than mine, you weigh more than me and "that didn't even hurt!!".

this is coming from someone who isn't white and can handle spicy food too you manchild self deprecating "haha white ppl!"

Or just maybe, just maybe, some of us actually enjoy spicy food for what it is, and this is true. But some retards think making a thread makes sense.

Anyone got that spicy salad picture? I need it.

Best I got

obviously i have no problem with the people who enjoy hot food

it's just the autistic "THAT'S NOT HOT I CAN HANDLE HOT","baka white ppl....", " i can handle hotter foods than u!!!" shit

i agree with also. the majority of people enjoy lighter spices and making something as common as HEINZ super hot would alienate the majority of their customers and not sell well.

But really, we need just agree that OP is an autist and the replies are just so.

agreed

Yuropoors are even worse

You may want to try Melinda's Habanero Ketchup, I got a free bottle from work once. It wasn't terribly spicy by my standards, but it was quite tasty.

Tobassco.jpg

I bought some of their "Chili" sauce and it's basically just ketchup lel

>there are people unironically believing this and propagating this bullshit nonsense as an historical fact

good thing you will probably never reproduce, otherwise I'd be concerned about mankind's future

I bought this and caught fire
True story

>Tobasco
That word again, Veeky Forums.

underrated post, highly accurate and humorous

>Its a white guy gets extremely butthurt at the slightest negative stereotype post

It's Australia - if it's brown, flush it down, if it's black, send it back.

But that's exactly what happened. They pillaged the genes of Anatolia, India, Europe, North Africa... they're rape aficionados.

Euro cuisine isn't spicy whatsoever though.

euroland isn't all one thing, nigger
you can get Hungarian goulash that will literally make you cry, chorizo from Spain, Romanian tripe soup which is sometimes seasoned with pickled hot peppers, hot and spicy Macedonian beef stew, lots of things
but of course when you think "european food" your mind's eye just sees lamb chops and croissant, because you're an uncultured swine

>Hungarian goulash that will literally make you cry

Obviously, someone has never had actually spicy food

Pretty sure anything in excess of 1,999 Scovilles is a violation of EU law, so yeah, not surprised you have no frame of reference

to get retards like you to buy it

>spain, romania, macedonia
>white
kek

They're pussy wussies
the hottest thing a chain store will carry is habanero peppers, and that is if you're lucky
ya have to order your good stuff online and then people get all indignant that you're tougher than them "oh what a loser, you like hot stuff? isn't crystal enough for you?" and it's like "why even ask what i'm putting on my food if you're just going to be proud of being a pussy wussy"

Buy a german brand of curry ketchup. Now that is good ketchup!

we wuz spice

Is...is it a meme yet?

>Uncultured swine
>What is punctuation
>What are capital letters

>go to mexican restaurant at age 3
>demand a bowl of salsa just for myself
>proceed to eat with spoon
>family friends are aghast at the prospect of eating something that hot

desu I think I might be a genetic freak. My gazpacho could probably function as salsa for most Americans

When I eat a good burrito, I'll drink the little salsa containers that come with it with each bite.

I get like 5 extra when I go to my local

If they weren't Mexican they would think I was nuts

Recipie please

>he actually believes this when Northern California has a large population of Chinese, Indian, and South East Asians, who all love spicy shit.

Sorry flyover state but you're wrong. Unless you're referring to central California with all the hicks and shit which also tends to have a bunch of Hispanics.

>baiting /pol/ for welfare (you)s
Come on now.

Every state has "a bunch of hispanics".

niggers and rednecks both speak the same poverty language. So 'fiery' works for both types of dirt people.

Alton Brown's plus 3 more jalepenos

No Heinz actually has a dedicated sriracha flavor ketchup.

Of course he doesn't, Americans aren't white.

It's worth using just to watch all the massive sperg outs from cucks like you who are so upset about a common slang term you type out weird fantasies about whoever said it.

T.Underage reddit cross website user

lol white people be like this but black people be like that bapa zapa woo woo

we es blanco amigo

Americans can't into spicy

Putting black pepper on their burger beef constitutes hot food

Because it's marketed to white middle class soccer moms with low heat tolerance.

whats the deal with this shitty meme
fourth time I see it, it doesn't even make sense, and don't even try to tell me that KFC and Watermelon are spicy