I love Hamburger Helper, but I hate meat, YUCK. Disgusting. BLEGH. Who can stand that stuff?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bhvj2ps-jMk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=olDX_GcycEg
youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA
youtube.com/watch?v=bkExpbnjsX8
veekyforums.com/thread/8417848/food-and-cooking/i-love-hamburger-helper-but-i-hate-meat-yuck.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LCtv3jn2J0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey a click bait thread for bottom feeders. Sweet.

So depressing.

>implying Ulillillia's artisinal ways with Pizza aren't Veeky Forumsino

youtube.com/watch?v=olDX_GcycEg

Doesn't get much fresher than that.

>not loving based Ulilillia

Gotta apply the master touch as always.
youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA

Yyyyep! He's definitely quite a national treasure really for sure, I can tell you that much.

based fucking uli

freaks

The most logical way to make it without meat!

i bet he doesnt like Dinosaur jr.

Well I want nuthin' but cheese! Yep nuthin' but cheese....
Ahhh that should be it
Whut?
Nope
DEHHHH
Yep

He's always so amazed with how much grease a pizza has. And slightly arrogant
>see? yep, told you - GREASE and lots of it
>ha, you didn't think there'd be this much grease I bet but yep, lookie here... GREASE

>and uhh... does that 30 inch pizza come in a box?

Bump for Uli

Then mince mushrooms in a food processor till it looks like the texture of ground meat and use that, you GINORMOUS FAGGOT.

You would dare speak to m'lord in this manner?

Is this guy just supported by his parents? It seems pretty obvious that he's not functional enough for the workforce (though I remember hearing he got a job mowing lawns or something but couldn't hold it long). Who has half an hour to sit there and blot paper towel on a pizza?

>Who has half an hour to sit there and blot paper towel on a pizza?
kek

Uli sucks now that he's become a normie

This is not click bait but is about his creative use of hamburger helper which is probably more creative than anything you've ever cooked up
It may be depressing to you but you don't understand the pleasure he gets from his existence and in fact you might envy it if you knew
He is my spirit animal
He is sacred and bullies and trolls are disgusting
Agreed!
Block the bully!
There are other ways too that could appear also most logical depending on the line of reasoning you take and really it all depends on your current mind state i.e one path might be the most logical for a certain mind state, while another is most logical for another mind state and while they are both most logical that might seem contradictory while in fact it is not because the root of logical processing is different
Cheese is one of the healthiest products you can eat since it has pretty good nutrition and good macros
Maybe you are the arrogant one here for criticizing his expression of emotion?
People have different tastes, who would have guessed it!?
He had a job cleaning there is a video of it on his youtube channel

NORMIE OUT OOOOOOUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I use the soy grounds and they are pretty good instead of meat

9/10 Uli impression

>creative use of hamburger helper

Ain't nothing creative about using a commercial product like HH.

I'll take that as a compliment
You could say the same thing for using Veeky Forums that using Veeky Forums is not creative because it is an already made product wouldn't it be more creative if you wrote up your own software for communicating with people and made it even more creative than an imageboard rather than just copying all the ideas of previous people and implemented it yourself and then wrote a post in maybe a language that you created yourself for extra creativity points and i think ive proven that simply using a premade product in addition to other products doesnt diminish the creativity of something it would be not creative if you simply took the hamburger helper and ate it raw but he is not doing it he is transforming it into another completely different meal that im sure you would not have thought up of and im also sure that you use commercial products too so dont even criticize him or you just look like a hypocrite

So in the end isn't just some sort of Mac and Cheese?

It is mac and cheese

Is ulillila a manlet?

Kek

I make meals with Hamburger Helper.

I don't use any meat so I call it the Hamburger Helpless.

>I don't know why they call this hamburger helper. it does just fine by itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=bkExpbnjsX8

I love you, Uncle Eddie.

>that mathematical
I'm high and it confused the shit out of me, I didn't understand what he was replacing. His fleshed out system of hamburger helper replacement and his skill at specific mathematics definitely point to autism.

Also what actually is hamburger helper? I'm not american.

There's no question about it that the dude has autism

yeah, his autism was almost poetic to watch

I can't believe he didn't have a taste test at the end of the second part. I was really looking forward to that.

It's macaroni with dried spices, tomato concentrate and chemicals in a box that you're supposed to mix with ground beef and water and simmer. Comes in an assortment of supposed flavors. It was one of those things marketed heavily in the early 70's to women so they could pretend they cooked a homemade meal for the family.

I would not call Veeky Forums "creative". It's just the largest thing that fills this niche in this language.

Interesting..I thought it was just some Spice package

How is it possible to be a human species and not like the taste of meat? I've only ever heard vegetarians complain about the texture. This guy should know that animals love meat too, but he makes it sound like everyone should hate it. I bet his parents are trailer trash and he thinks cold hot dogs and cheap hamburger is what all meat tastes like.

>Interesting...

It's really not.

veekyforums.com/thread/8417848/food-and-cooking/i-love-hamburger-helper-but-i-hate-meat-yuck.html

Didn't know there were websites that did this

Yeah some smartass programmed that about a year ago, I was disturbed to find my own words attributed to randomly generated names, until I figured out what it was

It's really horrible stuff. My mom would make it one night a week and I dreaded those meals. Funny thing was she could cook fairly decently from scratch and often did, but she bought into the heavy marketing of it.

The only hamburger helper I like is the cheesy hash browns. Can't help but like those shitty dehydrated potatoes

Looks about 5'8". So yes.

Part 2 for the curious
youtube.com/watch?v=LCtv3jn2J0g

It's said by some researchers that autistic children can be repulsed by meat once they learn to associate it with an animal. Like you can feed them meat up until the point they are old enough to understand they're eating a cow, fish or sheep, after that though you can never get them to touch meat again unless heavily disguised.

Not saying that's Uli's case here but very possible.

I've always hated Hamburger Helper too. It tastes like pure sodium.

He doesn't seem to like vegetables either, it seems that he mostly eats cheese.

lel

>buying TV dinner shit on a regular basis instead of the cheaper raw ingredients

pretty dumb for an aspie tbhfam

He has an impressive variety.