This is a Munchie Box

This is a Munchie Box

would you like some?

No thanks, jock.

Yeah chuck me some of the donner, couple of pieces of chicken and a few onion rings famalam. Did you get any chilli sauce?

Gross, no.

Give me a shot on that fat ride at the top.

gross.

>atomic yellow fries
>bright orange and pepto bismol pink chicken
>dog food brown mystery meat strips
>soggy onion rings
>everything burnt
>sauced with half a cup of used fryer oil

Why are bongs so terrible at food?

At least put it on the table man, that box alone already shows how much grease just bleeds right through it.

I would honestly eat the fuck out of it. I wish they had them in the good ole us of a.

>table

You fancy fucker.

Looks fuckin vile.

I can't identify anything in there as food.

This. It's literally anything americans could ever want, but they don't have it.

Golly, you don't have a clue about what you're saying, but that's standard for muriblobs.

Back to /b/ you go.

>1 heart attack to go please

I see those zebra striped leggings in the upper right corner, I'm just picturing the fat chick who's hovering over the box. I'm guessing 5'2" and pushing 300 pounds.
Fat chicks always, and only, wear stretchy leggings, so their rolls can undulate like ripples in puddi. The zebra stripe is effective camouflage.

Yes and no. I like the idea of it, and I like the things that are in there, but that particular offering appears to just be a horrible greasy mess. Mop that shit with a handful of paper towels for about ten minutes first and I'll give it a go.

Love how the bed sheet illustrates the gravitational warping of space-time around a massive object. Einstein is smiling down upon us right now.

>implying you wouldn't huff the vapors from that puckered fat pink anus after she ravages that oily feast

amateur hour over here

Sure, lemme get on a plane and go all the way to fucking Scotland.

Yes I want a goddamn munchy box. I mad.

Welsh here. I'm moving to Scotland in march... Looking forward to munchie boxes, but ill avoid the deep fried mars bars.

Looks like a fucking rubbish bin

I was so disgusted by the food I didn't even notice till you pointed it out

It was a joke, you fog breather. No one here gives a shit about your failed attempt at a $5 taco bell box.

I would do anything to have a fresh one for myself.

ahahhahaha
you euros call that food?

No, we call it a munchie box. Look the OP even tells you that's what it is; are you dense or something?

I've always wondered if take-away places outwith Glasgow actually do pakoras and such like.

Last time I was in a Nigel kebab shop, the cunts didn't have donner kebabs, only chicken. Fucking Nigels. They didn't appear to do pakoras either, the closest thing would be falafel.

do you put it in your mouth, chew it and then swallow it? its food you dense cunt

>its food

Glad we could answer your own question, thanks for your antipodean input.

Munchie boxes are funding Sharia Law

That would be Scotts not Bongs.

Donair*

English chippies are fucking useless, they don't even know what a supper is and then charge you 7 quid for a tiny piece of battered cod

>It's literally anything americans could ever want, but they don't have it.

This is the sad reality of being an American.

Is shit quality lamb on a metal pole, reheated fifty times even appetising to your average american?

greetings fellow Maritimer

>a supper
??

Supper's ready.

kek

What the fuck?

Döner

A fucking leaf.

What utter bollocks. Silly Scotcuck spewing nonsense.

>Donair
they dont fly so good dont they

that looks fucking awful

Couldn't have described it better myself. Don't listen to the butthurt bongs, this shit is disgusting

>not kapsalon

kys faggot

you're no welcome here, taff

>All the food on our god forsaken island tastes like boiled peas
>Wait, let's fry EVERYTHING

No, everything besides the onion rings look soggy and cold. The doner looks bone dry as well.

You're fucking thick m8. Glasgow isny the only place in scotland, you can get yer greasy fat fuck munchy boxes in any shity wee toon ye like.

t. anither fuckin scot who wilnae be daein wi yer ABSOLUTE FUCKIN PISH

ps. england cannae dae a proper supper though, frae what i've heard

awrite then jonny foreigner, a wee lesson in dialect:

In yer typical chippy, ye get two variants o the same meals: single and supper. Single fish means a servin ae fish wi nae chips. Fish supper means the same servin, but wi chips an aw.

Chips: supper.

nae chips: single.

Ye get it noo, ye poncy tweedy fuck?

I feel like by the time I was drunk enough to eat that, it would have dropped under the line from barely edible

Looks like total shit. Chips look soggy, meat looks dry.

>buying sandnigger mystery meat
I'll pass

Not him but ya got me

I'd pork the shit outta that piggy