LITERALLY JUST HOLD FOR 5 YEARS

>hey user, so how did you end up getting all this money anyway?
I bought crypto currency in 2017
>so you didn't actually have to work or anything?
Well back then it wasn't exactly a sure thing
>what do you mean? literally everything uses blockchain, all you had to do was buy it and just wait
Y-yeah but there was a lot of fear, uncertainty, and doubt
>yeah but you could have just picked something that obviously wasn't going away and just not sell
S-seriously a lot of people didn't think this stuff was going to go mainstream
>yeah whatever, when are we leaving for Paris?

Attached: 1111111111.jpg (852x480, 30K)

By that point Paris would have become a Muslim refugee shithole

>Dark tourism

that dialog could've be only be devised by a cuck supreme.

>be rich
>settle for 7/10 that busts your balls
Why?

youre not my asian wife

Attached: 1521386865607.jpg (720x549, 38K)

It already is, but who cares? Just let it rot. It's gonna become an irrelevant ghetto nobody will ever think of visiting.

>so what coin did you buy?
The most important one of all, LINK baby.

i have been accumulating since 2016.
Sold only 25% in december

Still wagecucking

I am not settling for 1m, that will not yield me the lifestyle i want. I need at least 10 to start, and even then 7.5 of it will be reinvested
You can go balls deep or wish you put in more later on.

50 years later....

> Why is grandpa clutching that dusty old USB drive?

> He says that if he keeps holding it he will be rich. The doctor at the free clinic says he has Alzheimer's

He's jewish

I like to think in the future the rich go to Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam and Sweden etcetera not for the usual tourism and sightseeing but go to these cities and buy a tour in which you get to see all these niggers act like savages in the streets, in a dystopian context, while ur sitting in a heavy armored indestructable hypertruck or some shit. Just rich people paying to see subhumans shit in the streets of what once were beautiful cities. On some dystopian safari shit or something. I would pay top dollar desu
I feel like dystopian safari's are one good slogan away from becoming the next big thing

Kekd

Paris is still nice if you're really rich

>He says its a bitcoin. Some old technology that has no use anymore.
>By the way, here's your weekly allowance. .05 LINKs

This already happens. I heard some guy went to south america on like a safari and they took their car through the slums as part of the trip

Why go there to see what I already see in NY

I like this.

I kekled

This is so pathetic

fpbp

>honey, do you really think we should be giving our son that much for his weekly allowance? The Smiths only give their kids $1,000 a week

LOL. this actually gonna happen