Parabolic downtrend. Should bounce up in 24h. 11k by the end of next week

Parabolic downtrend. Should bounce up in 24h. 11k by the end of next week.

Attached: 1521317896387.png (1234x771, 95K)

You've really convinced me now.

or we break 6700 resistance and enter full despair mode

Based on dotcom we could reach 4500 and then bounce up.

This. Both scenarios could happen. Otherwise people who follow TA would have bought/sold already.

>hes still unironically in denial

>be a bottom bear
>getting ass fucked hard
>daddy bear takes a rest
>wew
>round 2
>asshole already stretched
>he goes deeper
>it hurts so much more

Attached: 1517657894252.jpg (753x463, 135K)

Do you TA fags know how often shit repeats itself? Basically, fucking never. I hate watching videos of '''TA experts''' who bar/price count a previous trend and use that to forecast. It never fucking happens.

you do realize that with a graph like you can basically be optimistic even if it reaches 1k, it's a false hope graph. If this shit drops to 2k you can still point out on the graph how small of a drop it was, even though it dropped from fucking 20k.

that's why log graphs are a fucking meme

there's no reason why we should expect upward pressure anymore. crypto truly is ded.

Yes it does

>what is irony

Attached: 1518383332036.jpg (511x305, 48K)

Attached: overvalued market.jpg (1423x961, 632K)

Attached: unknown(2).png (1086x499, 58K)

If it falls below 7k miners won't be able to mine BTC anymore because it costs around 7k to mine 1 BTC. If that happens the entire market will collapse and BTC will cease to exist.

It's always profitable for someone to to mine cause they get free electricity and steal shit from cucks like you.

>If it falls below 7k miners won't be able to mine BTC anymore because it costs around 7k to mine 1 BTC. If that happens the entire market will collapse and BTC will cease to exist.
so you saying you can short from $7k to guaranteed 0? i wonder why woudn't wallstreet do it?

MEME LINES

No im saying it costs 7k to mine one BTC miners won't do that if they can't sell the BTC for 7K. That's the only reason new BTC are being found.

IF YOU'RE SO GOOD AT TA WHY AREN'T YOU RICH

$6100 by 23 March

Attached: Capture.png (2468x902, 236K)

I kinda am.

Noobs look at RSI Look at the money flow index and the declining volume. We are heading towards $6000 if that breaks....rip bullmarket

That will cause a supply crunch therefore keeping the price high enough for miners to break even at least

>started with 7k
>had 80k
>cashed out 30k
>didn't even need the money, so I didn't cash out
>the rest 50k > 17k

Still feels fucking bad.