First Facebook, next Google, now Twitter, is this the end?

First Facebook, next Google, now Twitter, is this the end?

bitcoinist.com/twitter-begin-banning-cryptocurrency-ads/

Attached: ban.png (1109x504, 402K)

Coordinated FUD, I don't think it's a coincidence they are doing this all at once. There's probably something going on behind the scenes.

Most crypto adds are for scamcoins so who the fuck cares?

>Coordinated FUD
this.

No ICO means less money for market

What do you mean. Those fucking ICO scams are just siphoning Eth from the market and selling it for USD. Good riddance.

It's pretty weird considering the CEO of twitter is openly bullish on crypto.

Who is paying them off? They are refusing potential revenue by doing this. Doesn't make any sense.

Most of those crypto scam ads aren't even ICOs. They're literal scam coins that don't even qualify to be called an ICO.

If you need banner ads/google ads for your ICO to be successful you have no business developing cryptocurrencies

World governments probably banning all ICOs and Etherium. If they allowed ads they'd be complicit.

Thanks to ICO and shittoken, the lazy man's coin.

Most ICOs are scams. They dump the ETH from their crowdsale and usually still have 50% of the tokens. They inflate the market without producing anything.

>Tries to FUD Ethereum
>Not smart enough to even spell it correctly
Keep dreaming lol. Wish I could see your face when the g20 meeting is nothing but positive news for Ethereum.

>First they ignore you
>then they laugh at you
>then they fight you
>then you win.

I'll let you work out which stage we're at right now.

ITS THE FUCKING JEWS DOING THIS SHIT AND ITS NOT GOING TO STOP THEYRE DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO PROTECT THEIR PRECIOUS FIAT THESE KIKES NEED TO FUCKING DIE ALREADY

All of these companies have centralised business models but use decentralised servers and technology to maintain their business.

I wonder how twitter/facebook/google would feel about decentralised versions of those services that they had 0 control over.
It would be entirely possible to write a DAPP that ACTUALLY deleted or made a users details forgettable/deletable on request from that user.

The 'coordinated FUD' is called 'Q1.'

thank god

>ads
Lol who cares. Most people use AdBlock.

>twitter bans crypto ads
>does not ban Elon Musk ETH donation scams

Yeah something is clearly going on. This is a massive coordinated effort at this point. I don't think anyone can deny that.

Attached: 1520012218498 (1).png (1136x640, 1.39M)

>muh ads

They're trying to keep normies out until institutional money is in. Just like not letting US but crypto with credit cards. Can't have the normies getting rich.
GS and polinex is the best example. (((They))) sink a bunch of money into crypto, say it's bad, censor it, and then when they're done accumulating and everything is priced in the news will be "crypto currency is replacing fiat, and that's a good thing"

Good, I hope this puts an end in those Binance referral spams from fake pajeet accounts that use tons of crypto tags.
Shit's annoying af.