When you were in high school did food fights ever happen? Or have you ever heard of it occurring...

When you were in high school did food fights ever happen? Or have you ever heard of it occurring? or is it just a thing in movies?

That bitch bottom right focussed on eating is my kind of girl.
And she's just going to get fatter.

We had real fights, some over wasting food.

Only the aboriginals had fights at school, oh and sometimes with whichever whitey pissed them off

Oh, yeah, they did. But I'm an old fuck (compared to most people here), I grew up in the 80s. We had food fights, hazing, all that shit that people have now deemed unacceptable. Best food fight I was ever in was after a football game when we had a spaghetti dinner and cake auction in the cafeteria for fundraising. It was almost over, most people had left except us kids, some of our parents, and the school employees who were working it. I don't remember exactly how it started, but once it got going no one was spared. Spaghetti flying everywhere and people throwing whole cakes at each other. I slammed my best friend in the face with an entire sheet cake. We all got detention for a month and had to clean the cafeteria. I remember my mom driving me home and the whole side of her head (mostly her hair) facing me was coated in cake and frosting, I was splattered all over in marinara sauce, with cake crumbs stuck to it, and had pasta and frosting in my hair, and she refused to speak to me at all until we got home. I'll never forget my dad's face when we walked in (he left after the game and didn't go to the dinner).

i was in an inner city school so fights broke out pretty often, the teachers wouldn't even do anything about it, i usually took care of it though

Did you ever masturbate wearing your mom's panties and bra?

They fight... with food, in America?

In my country, you're lucky to have lunch.

>I slammed my best friend in the face with an entire sheet cake

Oh god, NO.
But thanks for the seriously disturbing image.

some people tried to organize one kn the last day of 9th grade but the teachers caught wind of it and barely a few milk cartons got thrown

Nah but we had one in like 8th grade. Started when a girl got mad at a guy that was whatever the 8th grade equivalent of a boyfriend was to her and she dumped a carton of chocolate milk on his head. After that things got kinda fun, but nothing too messy got thrown. 7/10 would rec just to say you did it.

One happened during my high school run, i wasn't in the cafeteria tho.
Apparently it lasted 30 seconds and 10 kids were suspended.
They mostly threw the spaghetti in a cup and mashed potatos because they were going in the trash anyway.

If it happened today, they probably would have been arrested for assault.

and prosecuted in an adult court

After they've been shot dead by a cop.

State District Attorney: "Our investigations conclude that the officer WAS justified in using lethal force against the 12 year old rushing him with a breadstick"

kek

8.8/10

You should have spent less time having food fights and more time learning how to use a fucking comma correctly, you old fuck.

We saw it as kids in movies, and were like "is their food so crap?" "don't they appreciate food?"

I did play with food before eating it. At home it wasn't allowed, at school we always mashed things up on our plate or made weird combinations before eating it.

I never saw a food fight in high school.

There were a couple in my middle school though. And, Ironically, I remember one in college.

No, we just had jihads.

In my four yrs of high school we had one huge food fight my sophomore year. I'm talking milkshakes and all sorts of food flying everywhere.

Preppy girls wearing nice clothes covered with wet slop. People running to get away but slipping on food and falling down.

The teachers gtfo and locked the cafeteria doors so no one could get out and spread the mess and eventually after about 5 minutes it was over. This was a large lunch period too about 800 kids so the place was trashed.

Some kids who were accused of instigating it had to come back over the summer and do janitorial work for I dont know how long.

High school was melanin-rich so it happened almost daily.
We just ate outside or at a buddy's house nearby.

Allahu akbar

At least you didn't have white guys shooting people in schools

I had a food fight in middle school once. Pretty funny.

Someone once threw a yoghurt tube in the air in the playground and it splatted on the ground.

That's the closest I've ever seen in bongland.