Has a meal at a restaurant ever made you physically ill?

Has a meal at a restaurant ever made you physically ill?

a cheeseburger at ihop
i donn't know what i was thinking

I got a grand slamwich at dennys once

Got pretty sick from some Indian restaurant I went to when I was about 10. Also when I go to Japanese restaurants I usually get diarrhea immediately afterward, I think because of the miso soup. But I still do it.

Burger King salad with pieces of grilled chicken.
Only time i've ever had true food poisoning.
Sweating profusely and serious cramping with a high fever for 2-3 days.

Stopped at Buffalo Wild Wings in the Atlanta airport on my way home from a trip.

This was a mistake.

Ordered a blue cheese chicken sandwich of some sort. I hardly ever eat blue cheese, but even so, it tasted a little off and I couldn't figure out why.

Was bed-ridden for more than two days with crippling food poisoning. Barely made it home after my next flight without becoming a biohazard on the plane.

Observation: I was the only white person in the restaurant.

Berlin burger. A small fast joint in Ulaanbaatar
Korean buffet, also in Ulaanbaatar.

>Fool me twice...

publix deli pork, I bought it at the end of the day, ate a bit went outside for a smoke, and threw up violently 10 minutes later.

McDonalds when I got bacon in my burger.

Is this post meant to get a rise out of someone so you can tell them to go back to /pol/?

Wendys gave me food poisoning as a child. Also this shitty restaurant my dad used to take me to. I got sick off a malt they served me and threw up everywhere for a day.
I'm extremely paranoid about food poisoning now so I havent gotten it in years.

How's Ulaanbaatar? Any edible food? I'm trying to visit all of Denver's sister cities and was surprised that's one of them.

I was there in 2007 and again in 2008.
Over that 1 year it changed so much. I doubt anything I could tell you about the place would be relevant now.

Was on vacation to California with my family. On the way back home, we stopped at a Golden Corral and picked up some sort of food poisoning. It was excruciating, I couldn't drive, wife insisted we should go the pharmacy. I was writhing in the backseat and knotted the seatbelt.

meaning you are the only fucking fag to want a blue cheese burger.

damn I wish you died desu

Often times when I went to in and out and got a burger I would feel like throwing up as I was still eating it. This never happened with mcdonalds or anything else.

Have you ever been to Atlanta?

I ate at Outback Steakhouse three or four years back. I got a med-rare tenderloin with a little blue cheese. Tasted pretty good ate it all right then and there. The next day I could hardly get out of bed or eat or drink anything my stomach was so fucked and my whole body was sore. Then my stomach flips over and a rush of adrenaline gives me enough power to run to the barroom in my dorm room. So im laying on the floor, arms wrapped around the toilet, puking my guts out. And then the real fear set in. I pull myself up to sit on the toilet. Strip of my clotges because my body is now 1000° and begin to shit out my entire entestinal track worth of shit. So i pretty much sat there, holding our tiny bathroom trash can, vomitting and shitting at the same time for about 30 minutes. Needles to say I havent been to Outback since.

Not a "restaurant" I guess but I've eaten at this one buffet once a year for about 11 years (brother loved going there on his birthday) and we only got sick once. We both had some mushrooms and took over the bathrooms for the next day

If you had ever tried a blue cheese burger you wouldn't be spouting this foolishness, user. Let yourself enjoy life for once. Not everything has to be angry.

don't really get how a big fastfood chain can give you food poisoning

>precooked meats
>prepared veggies
>everyone wearing gloves and changing them frequently
>frequent food supply deliveries and specific food expiry regulations

they have to do something really fucked to get you sick. I'm guessing either thawed and refroze food, had actual rotten food or someone actually had shit on their hands.

Former fast food manager here.
>precooked meats
Nope, beef patties were raw, not frozen.

>prepared veggies
Heads of lettuces, tomatoes, onions all came whole to the store. We did all the chopping and prepping there.

>everyone wearing gloves and changing them frequently
Gloves are not a requirement in many states, and they're actually much less sanitary than properly washed hands.

>frequent food supply deliveries and specific food expiry regulations
This is true; however, many deadbeat employees and managers will straight up swap a sticker out to a later date if it "looks fine".

Ultimately, all it takes is a small colony of the right bacteria on a leaf of lettuce to get you sick.

The only really truly safe foodservice option is fully-cooked fried food that goes straight from oil to serving paper.

I also don't know why you did that.

That's like ordering lasagna at a baseball game.

>lasagna at a baseball game
I would if they had it.

Take out Banh Mi did

I had a medium rare steak at a steakhouse once

Got fucking sick

Since then I order my steaks well done

i ate dominos once and could not stop shitting and throwing up for 3 days

i no longer eat dominos

i've only ever gotten food poisoning once, and it was completely my fault.
>order bibimbap for pickup
>suddenly not hungry
>leave it in the fridge overnight
>eat the fried egg, cold
>have a really bad time
pic related is me, over a toilet

which fast food place?

i know the majority of them have everything prepared

Whataburger

I got a frosty from Wendy's a few nights ago and it was made with rancid milk/cream or whatever they use. I puked my guts out.

I'm not sure there is any actual dairy in a Frosty. AFIK it's 100% synthetic crap.

A fucking 20 bucks burrito. It was tasty as shit, but I threw up twenty minutes later

The last time I got food poisoning was from some sour cream I bought out of a gas station cooler on my way home.

The worst part, it didn't hit until a day later, when I was out to dinner with family at a nice steakhouse. I absolutely wrecked that bathroom with some of the most diabolical liquid shit to ever grace God's green Earth.

The steakhouse closed down like a month later. I like to think I had something to do with it.

i've ate at pizza hut 4 times in my life and each of those 4 times i got food poisoning (different branches )

Genghis Grill. I was kind of taken aback at the fact that they had cut up raw meats on display like a buffet line, but I ate there anyway. I woke up in the middle of the night with the worst diarrhea in my life. The kind that feels like your insides just went through a blender and your asshole made out with a ghost pepper. It had me pleading to a god I'd never believed in before to make it stop.

If I ever get cheap Chinese food there's a 50% chance I'll be pissing out of my ass the next day.

Applebees shrimp & broccoli cavatappi

I threw up everything in my stomache about an hour after eating it

I've never had proper food poisoning, but the only time I ever ate at Taco Bell, I got the worst flu I've ever had in my life the next day

KFC in Paris. Ordered a boxmaster, lettuce was looking very dried and everything tasted funny.
Later in the bus back to my town, I understood I fucked up.

I got food poisoning from boston pizza chicken alfredo once, that's about it.

At least I believe that's what caused it because it was the only thing out of the ordinary I ate in the couple days before shitting yellow liquid for 36 hours straight

i got food poisoning from burger king as a child once

I've never gotten any bad food poisoning. When I get sick after a meal, it's usually because of some stupid shit I do to myself, like eating way too much, smoking a lot after a meal, or getting into a hot tub after eating some raw oysters.

>in paris
>goes to a fucking KFC

wew lad.

>Hes never left home for more than a week

Literally the only time I goto McD is when I'm overseas. Its nice getting something familiar every now and then even if you don't think its the best.

I used to work at Whataburger... The food quality is pretty good for a fast food joint.

I've never gotten food poisoning, but I have gotten the shits from meals quite often in my life. This issue runs in my family, so I don't know if it's genetic or what, but basically when I eat a heavy or rich meal I get diarrhea within 2-6 hours. Painful cramps, lightheaded, sweating profusely, chills, the whole shebang.

Recent culprits have been:

>Pork ramen
>regular steak dinner followed by 5 small-batch irish cream shots (wasn't drunk, they weren't that strong just super rich/creamy)
>chicken-fried steak

A double cheeseburger from McDonald's.

How the fuck can people eat that garbage?

i drink a lot. I am never sure whether I have food poisoning or that my stomach can't take anymore beer.

Have your gallbladder or pancreas checked out senpai

When I visited India with my pham, all of us got extremely bad persistent diarrhea. It was a horrible sickness, just constant nausea, sweating, and drowsiness. Probably would have died without the antibiotics tbqh.

I think it was from the street shitters not using toilet paper and not washing their hands before preparing food.

>visiting family in India
So you're Indian?

see:
>I visited India with my pham

lrn2 reading comprehension