Local Writers

So my MILFy neighbor just got her book published. Wanted to share it with you guys. Also does anyone have any experience with local writers?

Maybe we can all share our stories here.

looks le kwerky. i like it.

Yeah I hope she makes it big. How neat would that be?

bump4her

give her le d

wut

no

she has keeds

give her another then

>starting your post with "so"
Are you from fucking imgur?
Are you the actual writer trying to sell us your shit?
Cause it's very common for those idiots to lie in order to get something. Sad.

I'm not sure what exactly it is that that pisses me off about this book. "Life After Coffee" suggests some sort of monumental alteration. I can only assume this book is about a caffeine high gone wrong, but somehow I highly doubt that is case...How trivial it would be because a life before coffee is just one where we haven't had any yet. A life after coffee is one where we've had coffee, but no longer drink it.

It's not even the title as much as the font it is written in that really upsets me. That contrived, hackneyed, but ostensibly unpretentious hand-drawn toddler's doodle font is insufferable. And as if that wasn't enough, that hand-written name... as if the author has signed it herself affecting some sort of personal touch is completely disingenuous and loses all effect, or rather, has the opposite on any sensitive reader.

That being said, I likely download the book because of how attractive the author is. I read it imagining her as my concubine, who sucks me off after every sitting I read her book, while her kids are sleeping in the adjacent rooms, offering insights and edits for her next novel.

Last week, high-powered coffee buyer Amy O’Hara was trekking through the Ethiopian cloud forest on the verge of a discovery that could save the coffee bean from extinction. This week, she’s unexpectedly fired.

Suddenly Amy’s days are no longer filled with meetings and upscale tastings, but with put-together PTA moms, puke-ridden playdates, and dirty dishes. Her husband has locked himself in the garage in order to write the Great American Screenplay, while both kids are steaming mad at her because she insists on dressing them like normal people and won’t give up sending them to school with healthy lunches.

It’s becoming clear that Amy may just be the world’s most incompetent mother, and she’s beginning to wonder if the only thing she’s good for is bringing home the bacon. When salvation appears in the form of a movie-mogul ex-boyfriend who wants to employ her husband and rekindle their relationship, Amy starts to find she’s sorely tempted…

One thing is certain: whatever happens, she’s going to need a lot more caffeine.

literal autism ;)

Neighbour wrote a Angelas Ashes esque memoir of his shitty life at home and as a drunk in new York. Locals don't like him for embellishing his upbringing as worse than it was and for portraying neighbours badly. His parents are quite embarrassed

Is she a leftist? If not, very qt.

WEW LAD

Sounds like some funny NTR business.

She's right wing af. Our entire town is like 90% white. When the entire nation was hating on the police for killing our chocolate covered friends we were supporting our local police for assuring our love for them.

I'd buy her book a thousand times, then.

Don't talk to me...until I've had my coffee!!! XDXDXD

KILL ME GIRLFRIEND

this is literally White Noise and everyone loves that shit

>a loser husband gets cucked by his coffee loving wife who is far out of his league

You guys think this is her self insert, kind of like James Joyce in TPOAAYM?

Someone get hollywood on the line

how at all is that white noise

>She's right wing af.
>I'd buy her book a thousand times, then.

you're both as vain and petty as leftists btw.

are you both burgers? it wouldn't surprise me.

Thanks op this gives me the motivation to go back to writing

If she did it so can you

>You guys think this is her self insert, kind of like James Joyce in TPOAAYM?
Spotted the guy who hasn't read a line of Joyce's work.

Portrait of the Artist is, like for most of Colette's work for exemple, autobiographical fiction, in the sense that it follows real events. Not autofanfiction, just autofiction.

I've read 15 of JJ's stories

You're saying that she really does cuck her husband in real life then.

Found the redditor.

Yeah, nah. Only a retard who "home boards" /pol/ would say or believe something so inane. Fuck off.

Enjoy your refugees, Hans.

>stay at home moms is still a thing in America

I want to thank Jesus, Marx and my parents for not having been born in the US.

stay at home dad here. shit's not really that hard.

>run the dishwasher
>run the washing machine
>rest of the day innawoods

Everyone is equal and the same :D

Why do you consider stay at home mothers to be something not worth having?

You're an idiot and you don't belong here.

I'd rather have a cross between East German day care and anarchic old school Kibbutz going into Finnish style primary school. Everyone gets so worked up about being near their darlings early on and ignoring them (at least relatively) later when you and they are better off being hyper social in large groups/cohorts early on and then having more one on one time as they get a bit older.

I suspect this is nothing more than a spam thread.

Yes, with the exception of a majority of the blacks. ;(