New years eve al/ck/

new years eve al/ck/

all the normies are going out to parties and getting 'soo wasted'

what are your plans for food/drinks?

I've got a bottle of 101 I might drink all of, or just stay sober and read all day and night.

Probably kraft dinner and a PBR or something.

>make three times the money I did before
>still live like a total poorfaggot

Ordering pizza, hanging out with my brothers, drinking pic related. All good.

I have like 2 friends so I might get get invited to a get together but probably not because I'm an alcoholic loser fuck. 60% chance I'll just stay in and get wasted and contemplate suicide in the midst of my existential crisis.

For relaxing times...

a few days a go a group of girls i used to hang out with a lot msg'd me to get together asking when i was available.
igavesome dates including tonight, there is no way they're not going out tnoight and not able to invite me along except they chose not to

:.(

Happy NYE, OP. I'm probably going to a bar later where a bunch of friend from high school are getting together. We graduated almost 10 years ago so this might be fun. Drinking pic related and reading before I go.

my wife and i are just gunna stay in and watch the ball drop, probably make some black eyed peas.

forgot pic

I have a handful of different friends that all invited to hang out/go to parties/etc., but I think I'm just gonna stay home. I'm hungover right now, so the idea of partying any more makes me queasy.

On top of that, I quit my job because I'm an unstable piece of shit, and all I do now is waste my little savings and get drunk. I feel so bad for my girlfriend. She thinks I was fired, and she works so hard to help me out. She's going to be working late tonight, and I'm going to be sitting on my ass shitposting here. I really hate where I am right now.

>girlfriend

You fucked up bro. Never trust anyone.

Nah, she's a good one. I've been around long enough to know she's a total sweetheart. I don't deserve her, she loves me way to much.

We all say that

Indeed, we all say that my friend. I know girl just like that, engaged, has a kid with her fiance of 7 years, getting married soon. Cheated for 6 months, sends me pics daily/skypes me, making plans to skype masturbate when she's on the phone with her fiance.

Well aren't you cool

Well I hate to against the grain here but I have a luncheon I'm attending in an hour (business related) and then taking a helicopter to NYC to spend the night at my parents house in Manhattan (they don't live there, they just own it so it's always empty) with my girlfriend

I'm scum sorry dude

It's 2017 in Oz, I'm sitting here sober and reading. I was gonna feel bad I didn't try getting shit faced after work but I'm seeing my partner looking shit and barely functioning in my room so I think it might be worth skipping. Feels comfy

>I believe it

No doubt

I'm probably going to drink a few beers by myself, looking forward to it.

Do you live on the island?

I'm working in a kitchen.

Watching X-files alone and cooking beef stew. There is nothing I hate more than a NYE party. It always feels like a countdown for when it's time to go home drunk and pass out with that "I drank in the presence of other people" headache, which is a uniquely horrible feeling that I don't get from drinking alone.

Just for fun I got a $6 bottle of pinot noir and a $20 bottle of pinot noir from the same Chilean label. The $6 one was supposed to be for the stew and the $20 one for drinking, but I'll have a sip of both and see if it's a big scam.

This came up when I did a google image search for the wine, so I'm gonna go with it.

Undurraga is a nice vineyard

Just took a shot of Captain Morgan's for the first time in a few years. Here's to hoping I don't shit myself and end up in the hospital again. Happy new years buds

I cooked fajitas, mopped the kitchen, and showered. I'm going to sit at the computer, listen to music, and read about math until bed.

I made a pitcher of lemonade, and I've got a bottle of seltzer water. I'm going to mix them together and have bubbly lemonade.

I don't drink alcohol, smoke pot, or do any kind of drugs. I don't even drink caffeine. I will, however, keep an eye on Instagram and Facebook to see if anyone posts pictures worth fapping to.

I'm supposed to be going to a "party" soon but it's just my regular group of friends and a bunch of additional Brazilian people.

I took lsd and drank a lot last night and I'm having a hard time getting motivated. I know I'll feel better after a beer.

OP here
started slow
not sure if i should go to sleep or finish this thing

The cheapo (D.O. Maipo) was a surprise, I've never had a pinot noir this cheap that actually tasted like pinot noir and wasn't blasted with shitty oak extract. It's too lifeless tasting to justify buying as a drinking wine but I'll be buying this again for cooking for sure.

The $20 one (Leyda) wouldn't have been my first choice but the store was out of the pinot I really wanted. The main thing I like about it is that it doesn't taste or smell like vanilla which I fucking hate.

It's weird, they look so similar in the glass. The Leyda has a tiny tinge of orange but if I didn't know they were different wines I wouldn't have noticed. But the smell and taste are so different. I wonder if the orange is naturally present or if it's on account of the 1 year difference in age, I've noticed older wines get orange-ish sometimes.

Currently drinking pic related, god damn this shit is nasty. playing Deadly Premonition, might watch Always Sunny latter.

Hope you're hanging in there Veeky Forums, here's to another year.

As someone who'd be confused for a normie, lying to my friends about "a party." It pays off having multiple DJ friends I can alternate saying I'm attending shows for.

So yeah, my cheap go to, a bottle of broker's.

Know how it is man, living space doesn't make you though. If anything you're being smart not wasting money on fancy decorations you don't give a shit about.

my wife is across the country with her in-laws. i'm tired from work and can't read, but not tired enough to skeep. i've been clean for 3 months now.

there's a bottle of bourbon sitting in my freezer, and no one would know if i drank some.

should i drink it, /alck/s?

are you from the south? i also ate collard greens and pork something for luck.

Do what you will man, it's your life. But don't act under pressure.

>I don't drink alcohol, smoke pot, or do any kind of drugs
> will, however, keep an eye on Instagram and Facebook to see if anyone posts pictures worth fapping to

if its not one thing its another

>major organ damaging substances
>content that entertains evolutionary conserved systems

One of these things is not like the other

enjoy your math homework fag

you are different from other people in a negative and unpleasant way

Ate some bite sized potstickers, spicy korean squid, and seaweed salad. I didn't make any of it myself, it was all prepackaged shit from the korean supermarket near my work.

Also popped a bottle of champagne for a midnight toast with my SO, he passed out immediately after.

Didn't get invited anywhere because I have no friends, but it turned out okay at least I have you, Veeky Forums.

L A D S
A
D
S

I HAD awesome plans for dinner and entertainment for NYE and NYD, but my family acted like huge fucking assholes, so I'm starting off 2017 by telling everyone to go fuck themselves.

looks comfy user
I hope you have a great new year

Enjoy your toxoplasmosis.

>Buy last week a bottle of fernet branca to try something new
it's shit, even with cola. I fell for the argie alcohol meme.
>Buy a bottle of Martini (stupidly thinking it was gin) + bitter lemon for new year's eve
it's shit (or was too tipsy from the earlier whisky to taste it properly)

Please reccomend me a good bottle of booze for my birthday next week. I don't want to have a third dissapointment in a row.

I actually enjoyed fernet as something wholly different; I cannot help you.

I'm an argie and cermet sucks
It's a strong shitty drink old people like, it makes me want to vomit by the smell alone and the buzz it gives you totally sucks