Have you ever, out of curiosity, tried the pizza at a Chinese buffet?

Have you ever, out of curiosity, tried the pizza at a Chinese buffet?

I mean, it's there.

It's probably just regular cheap ass frozen pizza. It's not like a chinaman cooked it with chinese ingredients and shit

>one piece of pepperoni per slice

Even for frozen pizza, that's laughable

>tried the pizza at a Chinese buffet?

Nope. That's the sign of a shitty buffet. I prefer to stick with those that don't waste effort on non-chinese foods.

If they have sushi, fried chicken, pizza, hamburgers, etc, then I'm not coming back.

Never really seen a frozen pizza looks like that.
Looks heavy.

I have, it's okay I guess. It's pretty much what you would expect

What the fuck kinda chinese buffets do amerifags have? At least in Austria they try to keep the food at least somewhat resembling the westernized version of asian food. And dont put fucking pizza on it. Do you get fries and cheeseburgers too? Jesus fucking christ

Most buffets I've been to in Canada have a small corner of the restaurant with things like pizza, fries, gravy, mashed potatoes, corn, roast beef etc

You usually have to look for it

I think it's just frozen shit.

But.... why? If you dont want to eat the food thats served there, why not go to a different restaurant?

Texasfag here. I've been to many chinese buffets and most of them have only Chinese food. A small number of them, however, have a small section of the buffet with other stuff in it. This is generally limited to the shitty buffets. The good ones won't have that stuff.

So grandpa can come without having Korean war flashbacks I guess

I agree with your analysis 100%. But what's often the case is that someone in a group will get dragged there because they're too beta to suggest a different place. Those people may not care for Chinese, so there's the "kiddie menu" there just for them.

To satisfy the picky eaters in a family. It's a very simple business concept. If you're 12 year old daughter won't eat anything but fries and pizza because you're a shitty parent, then the family isn't going to go to a Chinese restaurant without the American corner.

>because you're a shitty parent

That's rather a stretch, don't you think?

Yeah, people here can't understand that sometimes folks just want junk food, but he's sorta right on the concept. If you have a bunch of people with differing preferences, you can go to a Chinese buffet and there will be cuisine there to satisfy most of them.

There's a little place in my town called "Asian Buffet" and their pizza is pretty damn good.

After getting a plate of every kind of chicken they have, I usually get a slice.

It's always so fluffy, like they steamed it or something.

so when you bring your retarded kids that only eat garbage they can have the shitty food

its like a kids menu at a mexican restaurant having chicken nuggets

I wish everyone in the US after brain development has completed would be forced to experience hunger. And I don't mean skipping breakfast and lunch and having your stomach growl. I mean forced to go a week without food. I don't think we would have very many people eating a couple of bites and throwing away platefuls of food, or saying, "ewww, I can't eat a soy, gluten, , carbohydrate, , nuts, oils, fats," or any other food you could possibly name.

The best definition of a contemporary 'murrican is "spoiled brat."

There are over half a million Chinese people in my city and I've never seen or heard of this. Where do you live?
American here, I suspect op lives in the vast unexplored wasteland between the Hudson River and the Diablo Range. Nobody has gone there except anthropologists and politicians, and I'm neither so no one can account for their strange ways.

also texasfag, not sure what you're talking about, i've literally never been to a chinese buffet that didn't have at least 10% american food. I mean, yeah, its mostly orange chicken and stuff like that, but there's ALWAYS shitty french fries and shitty chicken wings and occasionally shitty pizza

Forget the pizza; what the fuck is that in the container behind it?

Actually, no. Never.

Yeah. It wasn't too bad but out of place in the Chinese buffet.
t. Hongcouver canuck

>I only go to classy and authentic buffets

Looks like apple pie.

The place I go has that stuff for picky kids. I haven't been to a good chinese buffet in years. The one in my town when I was a kid actually had really good crab legs. Now you go and they look more like shrimp legs.

Unless you live in India or something I doubt you have much room to speak Euroturd.

Where do pizzas like this come from? Sysco?

it's there for the kids so mom and dad can eat some deep fried meat in brown sauce once in a while and not have to do it exclusively on date night

if you eat it you've lost the plot, kid

>yellow cheese on a pizza

disgusting....that looks like that fucking cheddar/jack blend shit you see that comes pre shredded

I live in this 'murrica shithole and the state you faggots have reached in your imbecility, sickens me.

it's worse than a regular frozen pizza. i'd compare it to an oversized lunchables pizza that someone bothered to cook.

What about fries? I'm my experience places that you wouldn't expect to have good fries (like Chinese buffets) can have amazing fries.

Is that a 'ese 'za?

We have an "Asian Buffet" in my town too. It used to be called "Jungle Buffet" but it got shut down due to health violations.

First time I said a pizza was bad. All other pizzas have been passable or better.