Amazon hate thread

Fuck Jeff Bezos!

If you support this lunatic, off yourself.

Attached: bezos.jpg (845x1522, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

columbia.edu/~le93/nuclear.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that third panel
Based late stage capitalism

You were welcome to start a better website than Amazon at the same time as him, Pay everyone twice as much as him and pay taxes.
Comrade

I’ve said it many times before irl, Bezos is out of control and something needs to be done!

>tfw work for Amazon and nobody likes him, not even the GMs

lmao this guy is seen as a dick by everyone, even from people in his own company. This guy has so much wealth he wouldn't be able to spend it all in several lifetimes, and still feels compelled to get more from sheer greed.

>you should be satisfied because I say so!

What's wrong with making as much money as possible? It's probably just a game to him now, but how is that unethical?

>implying the end goal of having money is to have more money

hope you're not talking about the subreddit because that is some of the saddest, most delusional collection i've people i've ever seen. And that says something considering I browse biz.

Actually I have no problem with him wanting money. It's just that he has such a bad reputation for being a dick that it's hilarious.

I've been on there once after it was mentioned here. Basically poorfag sour grapes, the subreddit. They ban people for using "ableist" language like "insane" and "crazy". Fucking lmao

Made up, or your work friends don't know shit about money.

He doesn't literally have 150bil in the bank sitting there and he's choosing not to pay workers, it's all in stocks. He can't start dumping shares, it's bad for the company.

stop being a moron. 150bil is the value of his assets, not his cash in the bank;

>leftists will never, ever EVER understand the difference between profit and revenue

Attached: 1433477724321.png (912x905, 1.23M)

>he still thinks life is a zero sum game

Attached: 1520030367746.jpg (1374x1425, 391K)

>a rising tide lifts all boats

Attached: image.jpg (750x881, 195K)

who here /amazon intern/ this summer?

Not made up. We have an all hands meeting every month and Bezos has been made fun of before by the GM giving the speech. Personally I don't care if he becomes the richest person in all of humanity as long as my Amazon shares keep growing, I've accumulated a lot of them from working at the company for awhile.

>only available with fiat

he will reinvest in space, good deal for humanity

just bought 100.000 bezos

>mouthbreathing rightwingers are so cucked they are okay with some faggot conning them into paying the wages of the workforce that made him rich
b-but at least the poor have it worse amirite?

hahahaha so fucking cucked man.

Attached: 1519995010775.png (327x316, 211K)

If you suddenly surpassed Bill Gates in wealth.
What would you do:

>continue being the richest man on the planet?
or
>pay your workers more and drop down the ladder?

>people shouldn't do things I personally don't approve of

Attached: 580x413x142580081_4x3.jpg.pagespeed.ic.kn6nTpYFmc.jpg (580x413, 11K)

I'm a shareholder.

based bezos. If you could get away with it you would too. Fucking soviets

im billy G but whatever lets you sleep at night.

the second one because it makes no difference to me, my family or their families and at the very least it lets me sleep peacefully knowing my workers aren't literally jumping off of buildings

>someone did something good some time ago
>we must allow him to assrape everyone till the end of time

>Bezos has been made fun of before by the GM giving the speech

Poor him, I wonder if that keeps him up awake or if the $150,000,000,000 helps him sleep

So you would willingly give away money.

Okay, do you do this now?
Do you give money to beggars?

If you are no throwing away your money now, for no apparent reason. What makes you think you would do that if you had more of it?

Technically neither matters because the amount of wealth he has is enough that he doesn't have to give a fuck about anything.

I'll admit most GMs I've seen are just butthurt they get paid a pittance compared to others (they still make 100k a year but that's really nothing compared to the higher ups).

bezos who... how about you destroy the federal reserve before you worry about this amateur

>Okay, do you do this now?
yep, I give away 0.0000001 cents to every beggar I see.
am I not just the most generous guy you know?

Attached: 1518749592650.png (420x520, 69K)

Kek

Attached: image.jpg (748x1162, 128K)

hes a jew, what did you expect?

>i take it you dont know anything about the jews...

Ah that makes sense then.

Dude, the banks are scared AF of guys like Bezos. The real redpill is recognizing they’re not worried about crypto liberating “muh unbanked”, it’s Silicon Titans like Amazon and Facebook who will start offering checking accounts and letting you send money through their own platforms.

>govt ruins everything it controls

exactly

Attached: 1520041943494.png (770x472, 14K)

the weak should fear the strong

>he thinks that beezos control anything

The investors are the ones who make the rules, if someone dare to say "raise wages because it's the right thing to do" he will get fired in seconds.

No man rules alone.

they are not strong if they aren't feared

ooga booga
pol and biz seem to hate niggers but they sure seem to love regressing all the same

This.

I'm an Amazon investor and shareholder. If some dumb faggot even mentioned in a meeting that we should raise wages because Shaniquya who works 12 hours shifts at the Amazon warehouse for minimum wage needs a $2/hr raise in order to buy her nigglet medications, I would have fired his ass on the spot and made sure that NO ONE else would ever hire him again.

Because he makes money from underpaying workers and having the government subsidize him via foodstamps. He also avoids paying taxes on his massive profits through accounting tricks.

but he has a nice website and delivers novelty bullshit quickly and cheaply!

I have know someone who works at an Amazon warehouse and they make well above minimum wage anyway. I think night shifts start at $15 in some places and they get the exact same medical as us in the IT sector (yes I know that's already hard to believe lmao).
They are actually getting treated very well compared to most other companies, the only thing they complain about is the work being hard on their bodies which is... well expected for a warehouse job. Plus Amazon pays for their education so at least they can move upward (provides cheap CDL too).

god I wish i was even 10% bezos

Depends... is this more generous than giving .01 to 1 of every 5000 beggars?

>says the goy fearing for his government taxes and the jew employer that owns his ass

It's weird that people think the extremely rich only care about being even more extremely rich. The extremely rich are actual super autists that accumulate wealth like you would accumulate resources in an RTS. His goal isn't money.

Bix nood

If you hate it quit

If you read my later posts I mention how I don't really care if he's rich or not. I wouldn't quit my job unless I found a much better one, and I have yet to find one. I think you confused my post for hating on him because he seeks more wealth and is greedy (you would have to be greedy to be as wealthy as him, no doubt).

>being this fucking retarded

great argument you fat idiot

does Bezos has his dick sucked on the regular? he's immense wealth doesn't seem enough to offset his immense spazziness and straight up betatude

The vast majority of humanity for virtually all of human history earned the adjusted modern equivalent of about $1k per year. You are sadly mistaken if you think those are the people that make capitalists able to give value. Look at all the things created by people looking to profit and observe the effect the creation has had on the productivity, or GDP of humanity. Once you realize that the model t the Apple 1 the prospective drawing and the steam engine are the motors which have driven the increase in human livelihood, to must accept that it is their creators that are making humanity rich, not vice verse. And once you accept that, you must conclude that your whole life and morality are nothing but one gigantic lie. Let go.

Alex Jones recently interviewed a supposed Amazon warehouse employee. Do not buy clothes off of Amazon, they repurpose and repair returned goods, often without cleaning them properly.

Being greedy is the best quality a man can have.

I was greedy and got fucked on crypto.

just another asshole. they grow like weeds.

However people either have sour grapes or lick his nuts for it. There's no in-between. The people in his own company do one or the other, usually the warehouse workers tend to hate him the most, despite being dependent on Amazon to continue having a living standard that's above minimum wage.

Greed can be good, and it can also destroy a man completely. I personally don't hate him or have much thought about him though, other than him being greedy.

nobody is ever satisfied from the acquisition of wealth you fucking brainlet. I see retards on here all the time with this mindset. "Once I get to X million my life will be complete." Nobody has a say in this matter. You are a slave to neurotransmitters in your brain. There is no amount of money that will make you happy. The pleasure arises during anticipation of reward, and incredibly briefly during attainment. Then you habituate. The same mechanisms as a drug addict. That is how the dopaminergic system works and we can literally plot the release on a graph down to the minute.

fpbp

what exactly is your point you crab-eating canadian, stop being so jealous of other peoples success and if you think they should spend their money differently then become rich yourself and spend your money in whatever "altruistic" manner you desire. Maybe go build a shelter for niggers or whatever it is people like you want to do

yes that is why all the silicone valley iphone devs are coming out 10 years later (now that they have children of their own), saying that they completely destroyed the social fabric for profit.

iphone did not improve anyone's life. You trick yourself into thinking it did because it fits your retarded ideology. If all the apple products disappeared right now, many people's quality of life would diminish. But that is a different argument. You despair over what was lost, not what you never had. Is your quality of life worse because you don't have a robot that wipes your ass for you? No. It's the same with the iphone to anyone who lived 40 years ago. Nobody suffered because it didn't exist.

hahaha you stupid projecting fuck. That was my first post in this thread. I didn't even state a position either way. But you reflexively post irrelevant nonsense because your worldview was threatened

Anyone claiming otherwise is a resentful loser who can't admit to themselves they are just upset someone else has what they could never attain. These resentful losers unsurprisingly tend to interact mainly with other resentful losers who reassure each other they are right dragging each other down and their whole life becomes a negative feedback loop.

Who's Jeff Bezos?
Never heard of him... An author?

>nobody is ever satisfied from the acquisition of wealth you fucking brainlet

I don't understand why you're so confident in that when it's objectively false. I would be satisfied with a few million, I'd never need to work again and could live off dividends doing whatever I want. I live pretty frugally and have no desire to do expensive shit so I'd be perfectly content with my life at that point. I could win the lottery and my life would be nearly identical, except I'd do fun things instead of going to work.

I remember reading somewhere that ceos are dicks.

But tech CEO really are the biggest dicks in the world.

I have quite a bit in crypto and I don't feel that's the case. How can you be resentful for something you've never experienced? Once I experienced true wealth but lost it all, THAT'S when I started to feel something like resentment.

you are proving my point you dumb fuck. Because in that scenario, the money is a means to an end rather than an end in itself.

>How can you be resentful for something you've never experienced?
Have a quick browse of and you might understand. It isn't logical, its jealousy caused by other peoples positions relative to your own.

so you're saying anyone who attempts to make a genuine criticism is just a resentful loser? Holy fuck you are retarded

he's just a frontman for the CIA Amazon project, he doesn't really have all that money. He's an actor and the company has never been profitable. It's a big joke, he's a jew from bloodline Gise.

Profit is better than “social fabric” whatever that is. The fact that you are posting here using a computer means that you have in fact chosen to live using the benefits provided to you by the capitalists. Therefore you can be their equals in spirit by not looting and earning your honest way in the works or renounce modernity and go live in the woods yourself and see what life is like with no logic and no tools. You will die very quickly the second way and your whole line will disappear as you deserve.

Off yourself is not a genuine criticism my simian anthropoid internet acquaintance

I don't get how people have the energy to build billion dollar companies, I would stop after 10mil networth and retire
t. low energy

>"whatever that is"
destruction of social fabric is the reason why we live in a fragmented, polarized society. The iphone, social media, and all the related things are responsible for this, as well as much of the skyrocketing depression/suicide, and "ADHD" that seems to afflict 50% of generation Z.

the rest of what you're saying is just ideological strawman rhetoric. Fuck off

f506646aa80004180da6d3367edb974a

this. that subreddit is pure cringe.

No? Late stage capitalism involves putting communists (like you) in mass graves.

the strong face you up front, always...
these tricks are of weak men...
successful men, nonetheless...men i'd like to emulate in the financial sector, i give you that.

but apart from that, pure, UTTER, weakness, personified... make no mistake.

Do you have one single fact that links a so called destruction of a so called social fabric to greater unhappiness? Because I have this columbia.edu/~le93/nuclear.pdf a large peer reviewed objective study that proves nuclear families, those that are private personal chosen and selfish have a much greater success rate in raising happy healthy and successful children than those large extended families who put being in a “social fabric” ahead of their individual needs. Greed is good. Selfishness is good. Instead it is an ever exploding “social fabric” destroying our way of life

retard, he is sick

and you don't think technology contributes to that at all? How fucking dumb are you? Listen to yourself talk. I only ever meet people this entrenched in ideology on the internet, because most are afraid to look this retarded IRL.

Why is it that the co-founder of facebook, some of the original snapchat devs, and one of the first IOS devs are all coming out saying that they helped destroy culture? They literally designed this shit to waste as much of your time as possible. Crack for the brain. And they market it to children. Yes, that would never have any societal implications.

you're one of those people whose opinions idiots write thesis papers on and praise because they think you're so smart, ain'chya?
what the fuck are you even doing on Veeky Forums

>destruction of social fabric is the reason why we live in a fragmented, polarized society.
Increased inequality due to a more complex world where the individuals involved have more opportunities to display their differences in ability has led to losers losing harder. If you and Jeff Benzos or whatever other scapegoat for your problems were put on a desert island he at most may make a nicer hut than you. In the modern world if I dropped both of you in a ciry where you didn't know anyone and gave you both 1 milion dollars and had a race to see who could turn it into 2 million dollars he would demolish you in competition.

>become extremely successful
>people hate you because you did something they cant
lul, libtards&commies are funny

Attached: 500e287119bbca5609daf18e306699a0.jpg (236x223, 14K)

>Richest person in the world

You ignorant faggot

Attached: images-34.jpg (485x303, 12K)

>They literally designed this shit to waste as much of your time as possible. Crack for the brain. And they market it to children.
Then don't let your kids use it and if it is truely so bad your kids will have an edge over the kids who do.
New threats are new opportunities.

the craziest part to me is:

>be richest man in the world
>personally buy the Washington Post, a central source of "truth" for the population
>hire John Podesta and other scumbags to be contributers
>push extreme anti-Trump narrative daily for over a year

>Then don't let your kids use it
>making parenting even harder than it is now

Probably because Trump knows all the tricks and is going to rip Amazon multiple new assholes after he deals with the swamp.

Exactly. I desire parenting to be harder so that I can compete on a higher level. If it is harder the gap between good and bad parents is wider. If you want to make parenting easier you clearly doubt your ability to raise higher quality progeny than your competitors.

pathetic

Attached: thebogs.jpg (1222x1600, 219K)

>evidence from Bangladesh

Ok Rasheed, we get it, you desperately need money to pay your plumbing bills.

Please keep telling us how building Amazon was so fucking difficult it justifies paying starvation wages to a massive amount of people. This all makes total sense.

do you have an actual argument in there? I spent 6 months studying this for my degree

This shit has existed for a decade and only now are intelligent studies actually being performed to document any of this. There was hardly any public outcry 5 years ago. But you are the perfect rational agent and know everything. Get fucking real idiot

I work for their tech sector and they pay ridiculously well, at least 1.5x other competitors.

it means that you live in a sheltered shithouse and can afford to safeguard your kids from every form of harm WHILE making it impossible to do so for those less affluent.

You're just abusing your social status/wealth to have better kids making the gap wider.