Someone just bought 18 BTC worth of ARK on Bittrex. Why would anyone do that?

Someone just bought 18 BTC worth of ARK on Bittrex. Why would anyone do that?

Attached: index.png (225x225, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/84vtht/huge_news_for_ark_france_endorses/
youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're deluded

I know it's suicidal, but wtf, it's 18 fucking BTC

Insider information

Ark is cheap as heck right now and it has a bunch of new stuff coming up. It really wasn't a bad buy.
T.not deluded

I feel like ARK is one of those projects that's going to moon out of absolutely nowhere in mid 2019. I'm not an ARK holder because the other outcome is that it doesn't and I think that's more likely.

buy low, sell high

Not talking about the project, but buying right now it's strange to me, right when BTC is killing every single altcoin

>18 BTC

Wew so much

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/84vtht/huge_news_for_ark_france_endorses/

"The US based team members at the event were happy about the news. They mentioned that Francois spent time this week at parliament in France to help write the legislation surrounding new ICO's in the country and they were glad the talks continued to be going well. This question would better be answered by Francois himself to understand more details."

Ark pays dividends. Maybe they expect the bear market to trade sideways

More than you'll ever have, faggot

Why is this on the main news sites? Seriously huge

youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc

Attached: Niiice.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Ark team know things. Pajeets don't understand the networking that goes on behind the scenes.

Attached: dur.png (950x406, 89K)

Attached: 2B3B7E06-E6B4-4F84-9B33-8CBA919A1EEC.png (3000x2961, 849K)

>They'll learn soon enough

Attached: 1519952048255.png (795x500, 765K)

That was me, my bad I miss clicked lol rats

At my ATH I had 19 btc so fuck off poorfag. 18 BTC isn't any life changing amount, hopefully you realize this whenever you grow up

"buy low"

beats me

Attached: BTC Bottom.png (360x274, 87K)

so you feel like its going to moon but think its more likely that it won't

>basing his financial investments on feelings
You can lead a retard to water, but you can't make him spaghetti

Attached: 1514036992338.jpg (963x620, 108K)

just sold my trex stash

Ark 40$ eoy

this will be the next big moon mission in crypto. Thats why.

This.

when bittrex starts handling usd pairs for a lot of alts, this will be one of the biggest reasons of the market stabilizations. moon missions in shitcoins will basically become a rarity and money will be funneled mostly to good projects.
Ark is going to release, soon their v2. they are working on a network that can solve scalability issues, that is very fast with the best proof of stake of any network. It's also a network that will allow to deploy, easily, new blockchains and projects, but this will have to have a pos system, with delegates running the network, which lends some credibility to the projects, instead of the shitcoins that emerge from erc-20.
Ark also have some kind of relationship with france, a country that has come forward as one who will push forward ico's, which will be the backbone of Ark itself.
Good times to buy Ark.

I also like that, user.