Easy recipes to start learning how to cook? I'm a Brazilian university student...

Easy recipes to start learning how to cook? I'm a Brazilian university student. I wanna be a reliable cook whenever I marry, and having something decent to eat every now and then would be nice too since my university's food gets old after a while (but I can't complain since many people don't even have anything to eat, and I know that if I skip a meal it's because I chose to)

For the record I have access to a microwave, an oven and an air fryer and I might be able to buy more equipment if needed but I'd rather not. Also I really don't know how to cook. All I know is rice, potato lasagna (might sound fancy but it's just cut potatoes in slices, arrange them on a plate along with some cheese, put another layer of potato slices over it and put it in the oven, pretty braindead) and boiled eggs

Thanks beforehand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1z_Kt30HvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I wanna be a reliable cook whenever I marry,

Are you a female? If so, knowing how to cook for your husband would be nice, but it would be better if you knew how to give a good blowjob, and gave them frequently, and on demand.

Looks great, I'll try immediately. Going to buy the ingredients.Thanks!

fucking truth

This looked tempting to me too, but infographics are usually bullshit and honestly I wouldn't trust it.
Can you please take the same 8 panel pictures and we will see if it really works that way?

>honestly I wouldn't trust it.

Why not? Looks like it would work just fine to me. Do you have a specific problem with it or are do you think it won't work "just because"?

I'll try, just got the ingredients. But a newbie like me wouldn't give that recipe what it deserves.

For example, there was no pepperoni so instead I bought sausage. And my pizza dough looks nothing like the one at the picture but eh.

I tried making the knots with the dough but it is not working?

You remember the peanut butter cookie recipe?
And the microwave brownie?
Also, if you boil your coffee with salt, the ice melts faster. Or something to that effect.

Are you using pre-baked pizza crust? You fucking idiot.

He didn't say it had to be raw dough you ass hole.

I'm laughing so hard right now

>packaged precooked dough

Indubitably and eternally dropped.

>potato Lasagna
Do you fucking mean Potatoes al gratin?

Brazilians holy fuck...

Here in Brazil they dont sell raw dough

I can't complete the recipe

Theres no bullshit trick or gimmick to that recipe. It might not come out as beautiful as the image on your first try, but theres nothing wrong with it.

I refuse to believe you're real.

But on the off chance that you are, start with basic shit. Recipes are nice, but they're not going to teach you how to cook well, just how to cook specific dishes.

Practice with cheap foods. Eggs, chicken, pasta, vegetables. Olive oil, salt, and pepper are all you need for seasoning most of the time when the food is cooked well.

If you can make chicken such that it's browned on the outside, juicy on the inside, and cooked all the way through, you can pretty much make anything.

How can I learn that stuff though? Also, chicken looks very difficult

And yes, I am real

OK then, try this one.

>make aioli
you think he's going to know what that is?

Just learn to make stir fry's, it lends itself to experimentation very well and you learn how to put different flavours together. It's also cheap.

This. Learn the basics of making stir-fry dishes is my advice. With some spices and sauces, basic vegetables, beans, rice and meat you can make 100's of dishes.

I will try. Does Veeky Forums have a recommended collection of guide on that?

I am not too fond of Aioli, sorry, it's kinda "punchy"/strong

Will try to make it anyway for experience and serve it to my uni friends

Just start with some basics. If you can make rice, pan fry chicken breast, and make some sort of green vegetable, you can make a lot of things off this template. Stirfrys are a really easy starter dish.

Make rice. Cut chicken breast into small pieces. Put chicken pieces into a bowl with soy and teriyaki sauce, salt and pepper. Heat pan to medium-high heat.

Slice bell peppers and onions into long thin strips. Throw vegetables into hot pan with olive oil. Take off when they are still juicy and fresh inside. TASTE YOUR FOOD AS YOU COOK, IF POSSIBLE.

Put chicken breast into the same pan with a small amount of olive oil. move the chicken around in the pan several times. Don't be afraid to take pieces out as you cook and slice into them to see how done the chicken is. Take chicken off when browned on the outside, white throughout, and still juicy. Mix with vegetables and serve on top of white rice. Super easy dish that gives you some basic skills to work on.

The biggest thing with cooking is just to practice it. The more you do, the more recipes you try, the better you will get at it. Taste your food as you go along to get a taste for different spices that work together, and to figure out what is underseasoned and overseasoned.

>Do you fucking mean Potatoes al gratin?
Do you fucking mean Potatoes au gratin, dumbass?

But really, what should one expect from a bottom feeding trump poster.

Oh shit my baits been found!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

do they sell flour and yeast?

That's not aioli you kike.
Aioli is whipped like mayo.

HUEUHEUEHEUHUEHEU

Fry sliced meat and vegetables in a very hot pan and move them around a lot.
Add condiments/sauces when the vegetables/meat are almost cooked or marinade the meat.
Pre-cooked noodles can be added near the end also but rice or noodles as a side is fine.

For beginners something like snow peas, green beans or broccoli, onion and some sliced beef or sliced chorizo with a dash of oyster sauce, black bean sauce and soy is easy.

or just watch something like this chink:
youtube.com/watch?v=x1z_Kt30HvQ

don't buy circulon though

Ratatouille.

Just don't duck it up like the user earlier.