So was this product a limited time only? Did it do well? I personally really like craft soda like drinking pop shoppe...

So was this product a limited time only? Did it do well? I personally really like craft soda like drinking pop shoppe, Jones, Dad's, north star.. etc..

I really liked the taste of it, the real cane sugar gave it a good flavor. The corn sugar coats my mouth with this wired tasting res.

Anyhow. What happened? Why are they not selling this? How can Coke have 4(regular/diet/zero/new) front line flavors of there product yet Pepsi only has 1 ?
media.npr.org/assets/img/2013/07/15/coca-cola-trademark-0b4a31734a241e021cc434dd788f76c14fe552ad-s900-c85.jpg

it's still in stores, they just changed the packaging

Pepsi has the equivalent of regular diet and Zero. Coke life is Stevia coke, so it's fucking garbage.

what the new packaging called?

They are selling it.
Pepsi has diet, max, throwback, and regular. Also diet caffeine free for the old fuckers.

where i live it is blue now and looks like this

still the same price as the regular

though i am salty af both the real sugar vanilla and real sugar cherry pepsi are gone

I think OP is canadian. I remember seeing Pepsi throwback around 2011 and never again.

The vanilla was GOAT

but are they front lines like coke has theres? You always see the 4 flavors at the end of there commercials

Oh, we have this in Canada, but it's only sold at fucking subway.

Subway? All our subway here have Pepsi Spire machines now and don't have that option.

Anyone else not get the appeal of diet soda? The aspartame gives it such a weird taste that if my only choice is diet I'd rather not drink soda at all, I'll usually just have water over diet coke or coke zero

Like diet soda seems like the worst of both worlds: unhealthy for you and doesn't even taste good

I thought people found that the original coke was formulated in diet coke just in dieit forum

This may surprise you but people have different tastes. I know plenty of people who like the taste of diet/light soda but not regular.

>Why are they not selling this?

Go to any Mexican store and you can find it

Has anyone been so far?

Mexican soda taste like shit

No, it's just that your taste in soda is shit

>craft soda

Really, fuckin' Murica?
>Jones

We still have this in Utah. I work at a store that sells all kinds of Pepsi.

In Aus all soda is made with real sugar, I personally want to try out this corn syrup shit to taste the difference.

Nice cold glass of coke on a hot day is so fucking good. Probably too good. I'd imagine it's pretty good due to the fact that yanks seem to love mexican cock which I'm sure is the same as ours.

you can't buy jones in a 67oz bottle and a pack of 24x12oz cans most stores don't carry it unless its at the checkout. Even then its in limited quantities

What in the everliving fuck is craft soda?

Define Craft.
Define Soda.
put them together and what do you got?