My gf wants me to read this book by john green because she liked it...

My gf wants me to read this book by john green because she liked it. I heard he is shit but i dont want to deny her wish.
What should i excpect.

Cancer.

One Direction in book form

Dumb frogposter

The disciple of Joyce, Pynchon, and DFW

Trash

Not like your standard novel with no literary merit. But has a half decent plot that is semi engaging and fun to read

It is literally tripe written specifically for a cancerous market

Read a plot synopsis and tell your girl friend you read it. Life is too short to read shit books

Thanks for your answers and advice

Tell her you thought the comparison to Anne Frank was antisemitic and wildly inappropriate, and if she says something about it being from a cancerous teenager remind her that it isn't real and John Green is a pervert with a weird relationship to breakfast.

If she gets really angry try and have some good sex.

I'm not the one reading YA.

I did read it OP, the parts from the Girl´s perspective about cancer are half decent or at lease not cringe worthy but I think this is because he stole from some dying kid´s diary.

The romantic stuff seems written by a cuck or someone that wants to be a girl, I arrived to this conclusion before seeing the lit meme.

I had to take a half hour break after laughing so hard when the fuckers applaud when they kiss, I wont tell you where it happens so at least you have that.

I watched the movie too and it´s a word for word representation of the book

I haven't read it but if what thisguy says is true then just watch the film and say you read it.

please stop you're ruining a glorious maymay

Ditch your gf.

a really funny and entertaining read that will rip your heart out at the end. his books are really good. don't listen to these stuck up fags.

The clapping part in on the film too, enjoy

My gf always asks me to read the books shes read. She's fairly patrician thanks to my influence and guidance, but being a typical Swedish whore she can't get enough of minority (i.e. black) authors, or books about Africa and SHEEEIT.

Honestly, you think it's all a meme from /pol/, but it's not. You think as a middle eastern guy I wouldn't complain but I'm still not exotic enough for these Swedish women. They literally need some giganigga straight from the congo.

Now I see I got off topic. But basically I just say yeah I'll get to it after this one. Then I never do.

She does the same to me when I try to get her to read Pynchon or DFW

If you don't like lying, tell her to fuck off.
If you want succ, read a synopsis.
If you want serious SUCC, read the whole book. It won't take you too long, but it will be painful.

>for a cancerous market
kek

Just watch the movie and save yourself the time.