Is Veeky Forums the most intelligent board on Veeky Forums?

Is Veeky Forums the most intelligent board on Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1eZXLcNTl7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not since moot broke /pol/: the sewage treatment plant of Veeky Forums broke, the dregs flooded onto other boards, and stayed.

Now we have threads about transgenderism where two sides just scream the same arguments at each other for days, instead of DFW shitposting.

>that smug totenkopf

Knowing how to read means you're smart :^)

yes but that's not saying much

No, that's /po/_

>mfw even skin-head pondscum are attractive to women and have gfs

I should just end it this point.

they're pretty cute tbqh

I guess that's all that really matters.

The level of gross in that room disturbs me deeply.

Fucking aryans with their great genes

girl on left has great tits

came here to post this

i'd go paki-bashing for a go on them bazonkas

>intelligent
>Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums is intelligent because it reads INFINITE JEST.

>b-but I read books I must be intelligent

90% chance of mental illness.

Relatively to the other boards obviously

And I'd say it probably is

Veeky Forums isn't as intelligent as much as the average age (and thus usually level of education) is just higher than most of the other boards

You're meant to Woolf shitpost in those threads, you numpty.

>Life Cereal
>Mikes Lemonade
>Filthy living space
>Vault Soda
>Doritos

They may as well be negros. Shit even negros know better than to drink mikes and eat life

They legit look like shit. If it wasn't for one balding and the other have bumfluff I could easily have mistaken it for ugly fat neonazi dykes.

they'd do very well at any gay club

>when you try to troll Veeky Forums about intelligence but Veeky Forums's thirsty

>you clearly haven't read Orlando, cis scum.

>you haven't even heard of the dreadnought incident, all you mtfs act like you're the only trans

Imagine stepping into that room and feeling their """superiority""" woft over you as you navigate your way through the various floor mattresses and chip bags. Blondie asks for a bowl of Life and you barely hear her over Rammstein blaring out of a dying blue and silver CD player from the 90's and you find the least dirty bowl- unidentifiable food stuck to its edge has gone rock-hard so it probably won't contaminate the milk. Half-quart expired yesterday but fuck it lets roll those dice. Pick up the box of Life and it all comes pouring out into the milk: ashes from their dead terrier Adolf that they cremated but had no where else to put and soon forgot after another round of Mike's Hardest Lemonade

I'd still fuck the one on the left.

>asks for a bowl of life

so fucking pretentious holy shit.

I'm never coming to Veeky Forums again.

Life Cereal is for pseuds

I'm just a spoon in this bowl called life

It's in the background in the picture, dummy

i sincerely believe it's actually /g/ that's genuinely smart around here

I have measured out my life in coffee spoons

Unfortunately this.

Some read good stuff though.

Evolutionary thinking. They're bimbos looking for a strong confidant man to protect them, and in their cases reaffirm their daddies racial biases.

imagine being a fork in a world of soup

/g/ is full of disgusting pajeets and trans coders

Yeah but only because we spell everything correctly, not because we actually post intelligent content or have any real knowledge of literature.

>consume the best or most desirable ingredients from the soup
>leave the high-sodium broth to the schlubby, beta spoons
Sounds nice, desu ne

for the most part this is true

quite the selfish optimist.

I like it

>tfw spork

sporks are an abomination, an abberation, monstrosities from the new world... a jack of many trades but a master of none...

oh god, I'm a spork aren't i?!!

Trans people are more intelligent than cis people on average for some reason. Maybe it's just a natural selection thing.

only rich white people are trans

Dem tits on that blonde

probably because they are all white autists

You mean people originally from a rich white family, right? Still not true, but at least speak sensibly.

Yeah, because being a literal biological monstrosity is very intelligent, sure.

Is there even an argument in this post?

There are no intelligent boards on Veeky Forums.

*confident. Damn spell check.

1. Upper middle class
2. Lots of time shut up in their room
3. Hooey

She's wearing a padded bra though.

It doesn't matter if trans get higher on some liberal alt-left test, the mere act of being trans is stupid as fuck and invalidates all subsequent 'intellectual proficiency'.

I'd like to see some proof or research because every trans person I've met was either insane, gullible, perverted to the point of retardation, or intelligent but the intelligent ones were so few and far between

>ntelligent but the intelligent ones were so few and far between

Ithink you can say that for normies too

No, there are too many stemautists set in their way here

Yes

>believe in the superiority of your own race
>dedicate life to demonstrating how un-superior you are

>rammstein

Hitler would be tremendously offended.

>i'd go paki-bashing for a go on them bazonkas
kek

It's probably Veeky Forums

Rammstein isn't even rightwing at all. They made numerous statements being leftists. That picture looks really old though could still be during their beginning where they where called Neue Deutsche Härte.

vocaroo.com/i/s1eZXLcNTl7c

And TS Eliot
*Harmonica solo*

it's the most pretentious for sure. even worse than /mu/ (which itself outshines the low level pretentiousness of places like /tv/)

Many scholars have said they have fascist aethetics, including Zizek

Veeky Forums is a like a piece of corn in a turd. It's not shit, it hasn't been broken down, it contains nutrients; but it's surrounded by shit, there's no doubt that the shit has seeped in, infiltrated, on the molecular level... who really knows the extent of the shit saturation? Only someone desperate, or very lazy, would consume it willingly.. that shit embedded kernel.

Lit has by far the greatest amount of baiting, shitposting, and flaming of any of the small boards. It's comprable to tv, but they've got the excuse of being popular enough to attract offsite idiots. Everyone here is actually stupid.

No.

>Everyone here is actually stupid
I can attest to this

Lit is just book smart. Half you kids wouldn't survive on the streets

>on the streets

>Is Veeky Forums the most intelligent board on Veeky Forums?
no

if anything, /mu/ has the widest spread of knowledge. you see the threads that show your favorite movie game and album, /mu/ is the only board that doesnt yield shit results on 2 of the 3. most Veeky Forums fags like shitty starbucks music. people on /v/ like whatever shallow things they like. and /co/ is the fucking worst.

>/mu/
I visit /mu/ since 2010 and they are one of the most autistic and awful boards ever.

>/mu/

That's the fucking worst board on this site

> /mu/ has the widest spread of knowledge. you see the threads that show your favorite movie game and album

hahahahaha fucking so? woah so intelligent they don't just post shitty music, they post shit games also!

I guess if you consider autism and stunted sexuality intelligence, cf. Lovecraft, Pynchon, etc. references

>That's the fucking worst board on this site

>not /a/

/a/ is probably the most on-topic of all the sub-reddits on Veeky Forums, though.

not while Veeky Forums is still up

>cf.
You're using this incorrectly

>IQ
>liberal
>alt-left

m8

Then why is Veeky Forums the most insecure about its intelligence?

not that I'm arguing for sci's superiority but that doesn't preclude them from being insecure about intelligence.

I'd say this, but I don't go there.

>sub-reddits on Veeky Forums
u focking wot m8?

Veeky Forums has actual scientists, so no

>those guys have gfs and you're still a virgin

>tfw too intelligent to read

Veeky Forums is pretty much /leftypol/ desu

my diary dasu

did somebody disagree with you fampai?

Unironically, [s4s] is the smartest.

You're cancer. You have a strict and superficial materialist understanding of the world, but believe there is "stuff to be learned" from spiritual viewpoints, as long as you don't take things literally. You're easy to get along with in general but not really idealistic, and all of your philosophical knowledge and interest is geared towards pragmatism; towards how to get along in the world. You think the only real absolute truths are scientific ones, which you regard as mostly settled, but you're very fond of the word "subjective" in other contexts; when you can't insert some ridiculous semi-scientific explanation into the matter like evo-psych, which you love doing. You have faith in the institutions of society and regard as ridiculous and suspicious people who complain overly much about them. If someone challenges you, you tend to ignore them or deflect good-naturedly, even if they have a point. You're disinterested in discussions of "truth" because you know that outside of material truth, there is no such thing. You're incapable of recognizing when your own positions are built on a kind of faith, and you're prone to superficial reductions of everything. You're doing well for yourself and are generally regarded as a happy person.

What about Veeky Forums ?

uhhh but if /pol/ infested other boards, shouldn't Veeky Forums still be the most intelligent place here

>eclecticism equals intelligence
this way of thinking tho, especially if you count in things like video games (lets be frank: even if they have value, there is little intelligence involved in appreciating a good game). liberal bullshit derived from "every1 is equal" kind of thing; you probably also equal intelligence w/ humility, listening to everyone's opinion, etc. fuck you!

it is easy to have "patrician" favorites from every medium you touch; you just need to know which critics to read and follow their recommendations on what to watch/listen/read/etc. and there is absolutely nothing wrong with this, much stupider would be to spend time on bullshit.

deeper knowledge requires much more and that can't be judged by favorite x/y/z pictures, generally speaking.

/mu/ ain't that bad tho, but anyway, your way of rating them sucks

/mu/ knows nothing about its medium for a board so obsessed about being 'patrician'.

And it's getting worse, /classical/ and /comp/ have now gone full shitposting mode and /jazz/ died

Every board has a smart minority. That being said, I think Veeky Forums's smart minority might be the smartest of all boards. But I don't think they're the overall smartest board, that's probably Veeky Forums.

>pouring milk before cereal
You fucking degenerate

Most pseudo-intelligent perhaps