BULLRUN INCOMING

We are at the absolute floor. Bitcoin will never be this low again

Attached: bullrun-incoming.png (1029x485, 40K)

Every time someone post this stuff it goes down even more. Stop.

We are at the absolute floor. Bitcoin will never be this low again

What's the point of having all these coins if their value is completely dependent on whatever Bitcoin does?

Exactly. It's time to go all-in on Bitcoin

So chinks and idiots can get 40m for free from retards.

don't worry they'll just skew the line a bit more kek

not sure what they're going to do when they can't skew it anymore though

Bullrun starts now

Attached: 1521343701514.png (646x700, 166K)

We will see, but one thing is certain - the next 48 hours are crucial for BTC

Bull run? Dudes... just short it like everybody else and stop hoping for some magic bull run.

Attached: 1521065442887.jpg (162x192, 10K)

Close your shorts. Insiders/whales are painting the charts. How convenient that it reaches support right before the G20.

strong support at 8k

The next few seconds are crucial for bitcoin.

This unironically. I think the whales are looking at the sentiment on this board to see if they should keep shorting or start a bull trap.

It is completely pointless comparing marketcap to history in cryptocurrency. What if 100 more shitcoins are started, each having $50 million marketcap each? That's another $5 billion marketcap added overall to the crypto market but they are adding nothing. Try keeping track of the marketcap of just the top 100 coins or 10 coins, gives a more accurate picture. If you're still not convinced think about the Dow Jones. It has 30 stocks in it. What if it was then 40 stocks, the 50, the 60, 70, 80. You'd think "wow, guys, look the marketcap keeps going up, hurr durr". ffs

Where is PoS/PoL? (Proof of Short/Proof of Long)
Reminder to not trust any TA fag that does not show his LEVERAGED positions that concur with his analysis.
If he doesn't trust his money with his TA it's because it's not worth a shit.
>"but I don't like gambling"
So TA is not that solid if it's a gamble for you then?
Anyone can hold, not everyone can net profits on leverage and avoid liquidation until cashing out, it takes real skills and balls, because you can not afford to be wrong or you'll lose all your money, unlike when you're not on leverage.

the time to post this would be around 6.5k, we'll be dropping more before we get this next run

>Every time someone post this stuff it goes down even more.
>Stop
No
We are at the absolute floor.
Bitcoi will never be this low again.
>We are at the absolute floor. Bitcoin will never be this low again
A B S O L U T E L O W
B
S
O
L
U
T
E

L
O
W

Attached: 92a6d02859d5fb86516b831c6c890c8bec7b68a998060012ce403ad269d09b4d.jpg (433x479, 32K)

Too soon junior.

If it breaks below 6900 all bets are off be ready for 3-5k

>mfw i realize btc chart looks like a typical pump and dump shitcoin if you zoom out far enough
>mfw I am ruined

I think the low will be around 6.7-6.9k sometime tomorrow for only a few hours.

After the summer. Pump to 9k first.

...Still hodling...
...Returned to entry point...

Attached: 1517614451681.jpg (240x210, 9K)