Who are some good black authors who don't talk about
>muh racism

>good
>black
>authors
pick two

Alexandre Dumas

Good and black

Samuel Delaney and Derek Walcott come to mind. Both of their masterpieces, Dhalgren and Omeros, are derivative of The Odyssey, similar to Ulysses but in different veins. Ulysses being modern-lit, Dhalgren being sci-fi, and Omeros being an epic poem

What are some good Veeky Forums Veeky Forums threads who don't talk about
>muh white privilege

INFINITE JEST speaks for all black literature.

Omeros is all whiny das racis shit though

basically all of them, my nu-male friend

I guess if you consider a passage about the "Achilles" character on a slave ship from Africa to America to be "das racis" then sure but that certainly isn't truthful of the whole

Cardinal Sarah

Ralph Ellison. Now get out.

Amos Tutuola

Keep on shitposting butterfly.

Very, very subtle COINTELPRO.

this T B H
thank you based Sarah

Hope this Francis shit will end soon and we'll get a pope who isn't all about autonomy for only German heretics.

>that noose around his neck

he's doing the right thing

Why, you don't like the helpful posts in the troll-meme threads? Or are you asking me to firebomb this thread?

Any of you guys read Ishmael Reed? Don't see him on lit much, but read a few books by him in philosophy courses

not asking u to do anything lol, just think youre fucking useless

Never heard of him until just now, going to check him out.

Some would say the same of Veeky Forums

pushkin, obviously

Dead black

why do you want black authors? are you assuming something about their experiences and ideas based on their skin color? you sound pretty racist OP

Alice norton is enjoyable.

Harsh but true

Shakespeare

I gotta read this in full. Read part of it for a weird english class last year, was pretty beautiful and interesting to me.

Olaudah Equiano

Thomas Sowell

Amos Tutuola

The prologue is God-tier, I've read it like four times but never got into the book itself