Ever poach your scrambled eggs?
Just tried it and about to post experience

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AZdD_8p3HHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ui2l6-OW4Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=yppgDL0Mn3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/AZdD_8p3HHQ

Would recommend doing it a little more competently then I did, other wise, fun way to put a spin on breakfast

Ever try to be less of a faggot?

This image, I will treasure it in my tiny crippled heart

Nah. Apparently the prerequisite to poaching scrambled eggs it so to be a massive faggot who has swallowed miles of dick......good luck on your endeavor though faggot

Mmmmm, miles of dick, my favorite

Welcome to McDonald's.

I did it once because I fucked up a regular poached egg. Tasted like absolute watery flavorless shit would not recommend

what's your problem, dude?

can you not?

Is poaching eggs in saran wrap safe?

Why would you do this?

so much samefag trash

because it might be safe

I need to love you

Whoa, how about a friendship based on mutual respect first

>15 replies
>13 unique posters

everything about that was gross, from the eggs to your phlegmy peewee herman voice

>130x87

I feel an urge to kill someone. Where's the cat?

NEDM

To poach the egg without the mess of just dumping it into boiling water with vinegar, and because I don't have vinegar.

youtube.com/watch?v=ui2l6-OW4Mw

What are 7 Proxies?

As opposed to this complicated nonsense:

youtube.com/watch?v=yppgDL0Mn3g

kys seriously

Easiest way to poach an egg: boil water, turn heat off, slip the egg in, cover pan for 4 min. No water swirling or vinegar necessary. If you can't handle this, you can saran wrap the egg for extra insurance, but it doesn't come out as smooth-looking.

This is a common method in kitchens that poach a lot of eggs. Many kitchens that do breakfast or brunch will poach a bunch of eggs this way before the rush starts, and reheat them immediately before serving

Fuuck

Why would you poach scrambled egg in water? The best poaching liquid for that would be clarified butter or a very good oil, like a great olive oil or avocado or walnut oil.