People salting their fries

>People salting their fries
>Not instead salting their ketchup

You all are doing it wrong. You sprinkle salt on the ketchup, not on the fries.

Maybe I don't like ketchup on my fries, nigger.

>not salting the oil you use to fry the fries with

This is a civil conversation between civilized people; ie: those who have a sophisticated palate enough to enjoy the pleasures of a condiment graciously bestowed upon all creation by the Gods. Surely, you are just some simpleton who cannot appreciate or recognize a gift when it's given to you. Begone from here serf, you are not welcome.

Who is the greater pleb: One who values the meaningless but luxurious, or one who disregards it while having the means to utilize it?

>not salting the salt you salt the salt with salt and salt with with salt and salt salting some salt for more salt plus salt

sub 90year olds detected. enjoy your working tastebuds, fags

>not utilizing skills you're quite capable of preforming

M'McDonalds Line Cook
*tips frozen patty*

Salt and pepper sprinkled on fries immediately on removal from oil is the only correct answer.

It is if you want to waste your salt. Only a small portion will retain on the fries, the rest either doesn't hit it or falls off after the oil has seeped back into the fry. No, the answer is wrong on a basic level.

right yeah don't waste that expensive salt, god forbid you use too much and we end up with a salt shortage

Who said anyone about expensive? You're reaching user, reaching hard. It's about control over an ingredient and the best way in which to maximize its availability. Think before you type little buddy, and consider all sides the statement before you fall prey to the 'open mouth, insert foot' dilemma.

Peppering the ketchup is the true secret technique

>Ketchup with fries
>Ketchup with anything

What's it like being 7?

>ooh, he wasted a few grains of salt!

Christ, this isn't the early Roman Empire where salt was currency, dumbass. I can buy 2lbs of kosher salt for a couple of dollars.

Not only that, but you don't let your fries sit around to absorb the grease back and get soggy. And if they did, some of the salt will have melted into the grease and been absorbed along with it.

>You all are doing it wrong
Yes yes, of course we are...
Pls leave

I urge you to read the thread before posting.

Thanks.

>Non Belgians talking about fries
kek

Everyone calls them French fries because Belgium isn't really a country and Wallonia is basically France.

I did asshole. The other post wasn't up when I started typing. I'm on a phone, it's not quite the same as a keyboard, jackoff.

You got rekt, now go bury your head in a bushel of salt, idiot.

Chips should be served in paper, then salted and drenched in vinegar.

Someone is, dare I say.... Salty.

(You)

We call them Freedom Fries here.

In france and belgium and germany they're called pommes frite, in the UK and Ireland they're called chips.

>tfw American and get strange looks from my fellow Americans when I eat my fries with mayonnaise
>tfw even stranger looks if I use malt vinegar

I fucking hate that everyone assumes the only thing you can dip fries in is ketchup.

And in the US they're called "french fries" unless you happen to be alt-right white trash who couldn't identify France, Spain or Britain on a blank world map.

>alt right
You actually believe that's a thing. Gullible little child.

>People salting their fries
>Not seasoning the delicious salt with their fries

t. Can't identify England, France or Spain on a blank world map.

I know white trash are a real thing since I live among them in Mississippi, and their views correspond to Alex Jones and Breitbart, the very definition of alt-right.

Head on back to your containment board. You're really quite a bore.

Okay but first, you must go back to plebbit. But really, /int/ is kinda boring.

Spoken like someone who doesn't have an ounce of passion in their life. Pathetic.

Will you stop being such a bigoted xenophobic r*cist?

>Head on back to your containment board.

You're the one who brought politics up in the first place, you shit eating coward nu-male slime

>not letting the salt and ketchup collide together on your taste buds for maximum liveliness of taste and texture
Learn to meta.

Dipping your fries in mayonnaise really is an abominable thing to do breh.

Seasoning Salt is better. Bonus points for MSG.

I always eat my fries plain.
I can tolerate a bit of salt but too much and I won't eat them.
Ketchup is for children.

>2017
>not salting your fries with pure MSG crystals

No no you fucking retards, you salt the ground before you plant the potatoes.

no you fucking imbecile you inject the seed with liquid salt and THEN you salt the ground

ketchup is for children

>using table salt to salt anything
>plebs

This meme has to stop

You need to salt the plate then rub the fries on the plate

get out you memer

You probably watch anime

>sous vide kosher salt

Pure MSG tastes like shit.
Its not as simple as salting, it needs to be incorporated with the right savory flavors to be good. MSG as a component of your fry sauce is good, but never plain.

Ever wonder why Kosher salt costs so much?

Commodity price of salt is $20 - $30 per TON.
Yes, that is 2000 pounds of salt for $20. Look it up yourself if you dont believe me.
And yet, the fucking JEWS have the gall to price a tiny little box of the exact same shit for like five bucks. And it doesn't even have iodine, and essential nutrient that protects against nuclear fallout! They even put their stupid little sheriff's star on the box, like they are the world police of salt or something.
I have YET TO SEE the investigative reporting of a major media outlet like 60 Minutes or Frontline reveal the story of Jewish greed. It disgusts me this is allowed to continue unchecked.

I'se laks dat dar kosha' salt on mah watermelyon!

>sophisticated palate
>enjoys ketchup

pick one, and then kill yourself afterwards you dumb nigger

>blasts you with my laser blaster

Stop right there!

A NON COUNTRY

>not just seasoning your fries properly immediately after frying them