Having an obscure menu option so puzzling that you have to teach people how to eat it

>having an obscure menu option so puzzling that you have to teach people how to eat it

>it's literally just a fucking hot pocket

Not even that, it's a fucking breadless sandwich wrap. I've never seen such hipster faggotry.

I have never agreed with the unwrap-as-you-eat method of eating for anything. Too often I accidentally take a bite of paper or foil.

I will happily unwrap the whole thing and eat it as-is, no matter how messy my hands get. That's what the pile of napkins next to me is for.

or you could just, like, put it on a plate and eat it with a fork

fucking uncultured americans

But that's like, bad for the like environment.

because you suck at it gringo

Fucking hell, americans are retarded

Ive worked at that fast food restaurant. Its called Jimmy Johns, its sandwiches are bretty gud but that hipster unwich shit was a result of a fucking lawsuit that complained that Jimmy Johns didnt have a main low calorie menu item

is handheld street food not a thing in your country?

>You can sue because the fast food place that sells BREAD and MEAT doesn't have a low cal menu.

Freedom isn't free, user.

You can sue for anything. And lose.

Unless "winning" in this case is the restaurant now including an item on their menu that even the "winner" will never order.

Jimmy johns is a retarded faggot meme anyway

>look how fast i made your tasteless sandwich guy!

Rather go sub dub

Shouldn't you be getting raped by a Muslim right now?

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Subway definitely has much more variety (more breads, cheeses, toppings) and the option to have toasted subs gives it a big push. Used to work at Jimmy Johns, their meats are actually pretty high quality, especially the roast beef. Their unwiches are such an awful meme though, but a lot of people used to buy it - I suppose I can understand its appeal to vegans and people with certain conditions.

It's ridiculous how forced of an actual food item an unwich is. You smoosh two halved lettuce head pieces together and lay the meats/cheese/toppings on top, real messy especially with the mayonnaise you slather on top of the meats. It looks absolutely disgusting and it's pretty difficult to wrap them especially if you're new there. I've seen so many disappointed customer looks when people received that shit compared to how it looks on the menu. Also some of the sandwiches, mostly the giant club sandwiches, would be way too much meat to lettuce ratio. You'd need a few unwich layers to even it out prolly.

>calls Jimmy Johns tasteless
>shilling for Subway at the same time
Subway is literal fucking garbage anyway
Bet none of you fuckers have ever heard of City Bites anyway

I dont live in a stupid fly over state so no ive never heard of flyover bites

>using flyover as an insult
at least we're not full of libtards and niggers you pathetic subcuck

Oh look, someone escaped their containment board

They are called migrants and it isn't their fault they rape, it's just because they are being oppressed.

Shouldn't you be getting shot walking out your front door since the gun violence in 'murrica is only about 1,000,000 times higher than any other first, and many third, world countries?

Agreed

That's only for violent niggers who live in cities, it skews our statistics. Normal American towns without niggers have similar crime rates as Europeans

As long as you're not killing yourself or in a gang you're fine.

>like theres any in my city

Congratulations you cucked yourself

looks like a penis

The bullet one is kind of silly. There's always going to be a line with stuff like that.
>drive 55mph and be perfectly fine
>drive 56mph and get a ticket

You bring up a valid point. However, ~10 rounds in a handgun isn't considered high capacity by normal humans.

right, sort of how you sucked 9,999 dicks but that's one off from 10,000 so it isn't really gay. I see your point

Guess I'm the only one who likes the unwich.

>not being able to figure it out yourself

>low-carb
>healthy

Jimmy Johns doesn't have forks or knives you fucking troglodyte

Subway is actual shit, Jimmy Johns isn't all that much better but it's still better. Jersey Mikes is where it's at.

consider the fact that you're mentally retarded

When did you realize that liberals want to abolish the wage system and have the state give good boy points to everyone regardless of employment situation?

As opposed to abolishing technology that transfers the wealth to people who went to school (or as joe six pack calls it, "liberal indoctrination camp")?

Yeah, I think I'd rather have tech and have some of my tax money go to handouts to keep the stupids from rioting

Better than promising them a past that sucked then and will suck even more if we try to recreate it. Certain people are simply no longer needed, the handouts are the humane alternative to gassing them

OBSESSED

Bernie Faggot.

>eat it with a fork
jesus christ

Do you also accidentally eat your fingers you moron?

OBSESSED

Probably at the same time somebody said "basic universal income is a good idea"

>how to eat food
>put in mouth
>eat
>you're done

>Bask in the healthy glow of low-carb goodness
>Half of the menu is extremely greasy salty cold cut deli meats, mayonnaise, and cheese

Publix makes the best subs. Feel bad for non-Florida+random other states who don't have them desu senpai

Haven't lived in FL since 2007, Publix was pretty nice.

In and out did it first

I think your picture turned me into a numale.

Blame those "gluten free" homolusting fuckfaces.

Im sure they're fine but the east coast has nothing but the best subs in the world once you move out of the deep south

I don't live in Florida and I certainly do not feel bad for myself for that fact.

Visited FL, basically a CVS disguised as a supermarket with 7-11 food. Can you faggots stop marketing for fast food? Veeky Forums used to be about cooking, not being a lazy fat fuck.

No self-respecting hispanic uses the Chipotle method. This is literally a white person "Wrapz" invention.

Yeah I mean it's not hispanic style until your buddy Pedro takes a hot fat shit on it.

Normal humans don't feel like they need to be able to walk around shooting each other either.

bait

Try korean food dude

This. Even their premade subs are top tier.

Sounds delicious imo
Fuck carbs

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Sandwiches are not supposed to be "good". If you asked me as a local where to go to get a "good sandwich" I'd laugh in your face.

your loss mate, some of us like to enjoy our food

You wouldn't do shit

>If you asked me as a local where to go to get a "good sandwich" I'd meekly look down at my raggedy ass tennis shoes and mumble in a weak, barely audible voice, "d-don't talk to me. I h-h-haven't had m-m-my autism medicine today."

ftfy

Wrong, stats with whites only have Americans significantly worse than all except 2 shithole countries

>Im from a shitty part of the world with no food culture

>food culture is blanding out what makes your food good and slapping it between two slices of fake whole wheat and mayo to make 'sammies' that white people who want to pretend to be cultured will eat

Found the brit

>memearrows

>there are no good sandwiches