My ex gf and her boyfriend are coming over for dinner and I'm looking for a dish to cook...

My ex gf and her boyfriend are coming over for dinner and I'm looking for a dish to cook. She is French Canadian and he is Turkish.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/ck/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text='puter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cuck

kill yourself

Very funny, guys, but I'm looking for some recipes only, not to have this discussion. When we broke up we agreed to stay friends and I have moved on emotionally. I met her new boyfriend once already and I think he is a good guy, and I am very happy that she found him.

Poutine and Doner Kebab.
Even better if you are all wasted

What a cuck.

0/10

Bleach with a side of axe to the back of the head to start...

>cuck

Look ma, I'se used a word that has no meaning in the given context!

You'se dun gud, Cletus. Dat dar 'puter shore has made ya' mo' and mo' smahter!

Cuck

Cuck

0/10 literally kill yourself

You're not even trying.

cuck

She's gonna ask u to bang her while he watches. Mark my words. And to answer your original post, i think something like a sausage and peppers sandwhich or maybe some pappardelle with mushroom sauce. I dont fuckin know... Theres like a billion recipes to choose from

I can't take you seriously with that fucking frog shit. frogposters are worse than ponyfags.

Cook lots of Greek food.

Blood pudding. But only tell them after.

Just missing your wife's son and this would be supreme bait.

Wtf? Your ex and her boyfriend are cumming over for dinner... Dude your better off killing your self then feeding a roach and your whore ex

Cuck

warosu.org/ck/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text='puter

Run him over with your car as he's leaving.

Kudos for being able to stay friends with your ex. As for dinner, I recommend asking her what his favorite dishes are. Make sure you have some wine stocked for them to drink while you are cooking. Will they be sleeping at your house for the night, or staying at a hotel? Have you thought about other meals? Might be a good opportunity to bring them breakfast in bed!

cuck

cuck/10

sometimes its hard to tell if these kinds of threads are serious. Im guessing no, but it hard to tell since there are so many actual cucks and faggots on Veeky Forums. To make it better bait, a bigger story would help and mention you are taking care of your ex girlfriends son while she is out of the country/state and is returning with her sand nigger bf or something like that.

cuck

i feel bad for this guy 2bh

just delete the thread already, lets start over

cuck