Is Veeky Forums the most female board besides /cgl/?

Is Veeky Forums the most female board besides /cgl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/1CsWoyvBApavqZl6OaOQI_25t9CZIc-uVufZ_-In2YEw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe. At times, yes.
Why?

btw I'm a girl ;)

I wouldn't know, I have a penis.

wtf is cgl? I've never been to any other board except b when the fappening happened.

You're not a woman, you're a psychologically disturbed male NEET who pretends to be a tranny on an online image forum

I'm a grill. Let's have a poll to see how many other grills we have here, k.

I've always known you were a woman! My gf posts here sometimes desu

/soc/

No. /cgl/, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /soc/, /lgbt/, /y/ and /d/ have a higher proportion of female posters.

funnily enough /hm/ doesn't because it's almost 100% gays.

Can someone explain to me what the appeal of cosplay is? I'm not trying to be hostile I just want to know.

Is that Boxxy?
She looks hot.

I spent many years as just another user, and then took up names for various boards. This one I picked for Veeky Forums was just gobbledygook to me when I first put it on. A few years on Veeky Forums and someone kept telling me/everyone I was a woman, and then they started to hit on me. I let out that I wasn't into penis at all. Later still I posted some pics, but decided to quit that. (I'm the pic collector. Stupid mistake) Now you want to stuff me into another category. Fuck you. I'm a middle aged woman, and I work for a living

I suspect neo-/mu/ has us beat

I don't know about the most female, but the least male boards by far are /a/(anything cartoon related), /r9k/, and /pol/.

looks more like ShoeOnHead

stupid cunt

Certainly not!
And yes, she is hot

It makes a fapping noise though. It only goes "shlick" once it gets really wet.
Stupid dick.

Why don't people post pictures of you anymore?

Pics or gtfo

Is she hot?

I'm imagining some hot milf with a reasonable bust and spectacular ass right now tbqh

>butterfly doesn't know the origin of her name
hm. how many traptrips deep are we now?

Just search her trip code in quotes on google... it's that simple. You'll find some warosus. She looks as horrible as her posts. She's a total dyke.

>filename

She looks like a young version of Marguerite Yourcenar who she coincidentally will never shut up about. Butters only mentions 10 or so authors, she's like Veeky Forums incarnate if Veeky Forums was a lesbian.

If she really is a male roleplaying as a lesbian, she's been very consistent over the years. I don't think she's ever slipped out of character.

/cgl/
/soc/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/lgbt/

Wont that involve a fair bit of trawling?

swap the tits and ass and you got it. add a cat for good measure.

The gobbledygook was from a Zalgo thread, user.

Yes? It's from a Boxxy thread on /b/

>Butters only mentions 10 or so authors
Unlike you who only mentions David Forester Wallace.
Anons mention Memoir of Hadrian more than I do. My excuse for mentioning it at all is that I am reading it along with a half dozen other books.

I'm better looking, especially at my age.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq3sYK6KzpQ

>total dyke

Please user, my clit can only get so hard. Girl here btw

I adore black books but I don't adore you right now.

>literature board
>thirsty ass /r9k/ faggots too busy thinking about some dumb namefag than to actually read.
This board is worse than /tv/.

You're qt in your own way butters. But how long have you been reading Hadrian's memoirs? It feels like it's been years and it's only ~300 pages.

>not reading while lusting over some tripfag

.. user....

yes

I read the first chapter and was put off by it for some reason. Picked it up again, It's prosy, but I've warmed to it. Trouble is I'm reading other books, Stirner for one, and I'm not some jobless NEET. (On top of all that, I'm starting to write)

i want her

name?

Not according to the surveys we've had. It's usually only 5%-10%.

docs.google.com/forms/d/1CsWoyvBApavqZl6OaOQI_25t9CZIc-uVufZ_-In2YEw/

ShoeOnHead, fuck's sake

I thought /u/ was the most female. Most yuri fans I meet are women. Either /u/ or /cm/.

Cosplay.

I always thought it was /r9k/, but God knows, they could all actually be mono-gendered-robots over there.

Maybe if you didn't post on here so much you'd be able to read more. Why don't you leave us alone and read a book?

No.

Source: I have a big willy

Are you new here or somethin'?
I'm only visiting. Hardly post here anymore.

Annoying, opportunist bitch.

The user from earlier was on the money.

I can guarantee you post-2015 /mu/ is completely saturated with left leaning tumblr girls.

I think Veeky Forums has the highest population of gay men actually, because when ever a female poster mentions their gender, they're usually ignored. The exception of course is butterfly. Who has achieved cult status.

Twiggy is another trip who flaunts around their alleged vagina, but she is also mainly ignored.

Well it sure seems as if I always see you here.

No, when a female poster mentions gender, they're usually very immediately attacked, with the result that the thread derails. It's the same as /r9k/.

I don't think it's necessarily that we're gay but rather than we have high IQs and aren't completely owned by anything that smells slightly of feminine sensuality entering our midst. Compare to the rest of Veeky Forums where a female posting causes either a deluge of shitposts or raises an army of thirsty beta white knights.

>I don't think it's necessarily that we're gay but rather than we have high IQs

>people still believe the mentally ill tripfaggot posted pictures of "herself"

They weren't pictures of "her" and there were no timestamps

You're deluding yourself if you don't think Veeky Forums does the same thing whenever an user even hints at being female.

You're cancer. You have a strict and superficial materialist understanding of the world, but believe there is "stuff to be learned" from spiritual viewpoints, as long as you don't take things literally. You're easy to get along with in general but not really idealistic, and all of your philosophical knowledge and interest is geared towards pragmatism; towards how to get along in the world. You think the only real absolute truths are scientific ones, which you regard as mostly settled, but you're very fond of the word "subjective" in other contexts; when you can't insert some ridiculous semi-scientific explanation into the matter like evo-psych, which you love doing. You have faith in the institutions of society and regard as ridiculous and suspicious people who complain overly much about them. If someone challenges you, you tend to ignore them or deflect good-naturedly, even if they have a point. You're disinterested in discussions of "truth" because you know that outside of material truth, there is no such thing. You're incapable of recognizing when your own positions are built on a kind of faith, and you're prone to superficial reductions of everything. You're doing well for yourself and are generally regarded as a happy person.

lmao it's like I'm actually shitposting on /brit/
That's honestly not the case at all from what I've seen the last few weeks. Granted I don't come here every day so I can't keep tabs, but i know this boards attitude to women is nothing like r9k.
It's genuinely different here. People are less thirsty. Its the same way on /a/

If you've only been here a few weeks, I don't think you can speak very well for this board. I came here from /r9k/ when Veeky Forums was made six years ago. It's come to have the exact same reaction as /r9k/ does, probably because there's increasingly a good deal of crossover.

It doesn't take much to get it going. Just saying "spouse" instead of "wife," mentioning children, or a strange predisposition to female authors. If there's a slight whiff of possible femininity they pounce here just as much.

Why are you describing the zeitgeist of 1st world white men?

>It's genuinely different here. People are less thirsty. Its the same way on /a/
Thats because /a/ has already satiated all the white knights with anime waifu's.

I've been here since roughly 2013. Not as long, but I think I have my right to an opinion.

Well we'll see whether or not this thread breaks 100 replies then. If it does then it looks like you're right.

I don't see why this thread would be the final determination. It would seem like the Katie's Classic Books thing would be, and the repeated attempts to rekindle it.

Fair point

I thought it was the canadian in /cum/ who started that meme? kek. Glad to see someone else from that underrated board on here.

It wouldn't be the first thread of mine to break 100 replies *JEWSFAST*

Depends. Some people like the crafting aspects of it. Others enjoy experimenting with roleplaying new personas. Most do it to meet other fans of their particular media of choice.