How do you stop the destructive cycle of going out every night to eat fast food?

How do you stop the destructive cycle of going out every night to eat fast food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zM13vguVE64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Order more the previous night and just reheat it at home.
Wa la.

I know that, statistically, it's more likely than not that there really are people who do this. But it makes me uncomfortable to think about. Like thinking about all the ham planets who live in flyover places who think that they're fat because "genetics". So I'll just assume you're joking.

take up a sport with weight classes and you can't participate if you are too heavy

I have to cut down to 185 by feburary second, I'm at 218 as of today

my next month is going to pretty much be bananas, kale and spinach shakes, and vegetable broth

youtube.com/watch?v=zM13vguVE64

How is this supposed to help?

I don't know, maybe get you to think about the consequences of this shitty fast food you're eating on the animals you're fucking eating because it "tastes better"?

>write a list of meals for a week
>write down ingredients required for each meat
>buy ingredients
>cook meal each night

I don't know what other advise I can give other than preparing all meals on the weekend and freezing them for the week.
Either way the important part is planning ahead.

ignore them, that's clearly bait

But these animals are bred purely to exist as food. They wouldn't even have been born unless the purpose was to eat them. How am I supposed to care?

Fast food itself isn't inherently destructive. If you are looking to stop because of weight gain, then the real issue is you are too sedentary. You can eat fast food all you want but you need to be utilizing the nutrients

this is the answer to the thread

a little self-control goes a long way

Because you are directly inflicting pain and suffering onto another sentient being nonetheless just because of a taste preference.
Obviously, you wouldn't feel anything if you're a coldhearted apathetic cunt which most meatears happen to be. So, whatever.

At least they experience some life and even pain, which is part of life. The alternative would be that they wouldn't exist. Which is better, to exist for a short while and experience some of what life has to offer, or to simply not exist at all? Again, these animals would not even have been born if the purpose was not to eat them.

If they are treated in such awful conditions and such pain and suffering is inflicted onto them by humans just for a taste preference then how could you possibly rationally argue that they weren't better off never to have been?

Fuck off vegan faggot go work on meditating in Vietnam and see how shitty the world is you prancy queer

I am vegetarian, not vegan. I also do not appreciate the homophobic sentiment...

>taking the obvious bait

please, you're only giving them what they want. don't reply and they'll eventually leave. please.

I don't see how you think this is "trolling". I am just stating my argument against something a part of our reality which I see as horrifically cruel, and being a part of the problem isn't going to make it any better.

>How do you stop the destructive cycle of going out every night to eat fast food?

small changes first... instead of fast food, get subway....

You can cut out meat for a start, lardo.

I literally can't wait to own my own place and be able to buy anything I want and cook anything I want. Chang imagine myself ever going out to eat unless with family or friends.

hey im a hunter and by no means a liberal or a vegan but by no means is the way we treat farm animals in our society acceptable. i get that the population we have needs food but the conditions that our livestock live in is cruel and if youre not bothered by it i dont even know what to say. shit yall have some empathy

I bet life on the farm is tough, festus.

eat an apple. keeps you full for a long time. Fuji apples are god tier

Fucking lol, a hunter has more sympathy for the wellbeing of other sentient beings than your regular meateating apathetic cunt you will find in this thread.

are you attacking me for being a hunter? im unsure...

Force yourself to cook.

Start cooking even if it's getting late, and you don't think you can finish cooking before the meal time.

Once you start, you will end up finishing the cooking and eating the meal you made because leaving the ingredients half-cooked, left to spoil, will trigger you so much.

Damn, a right wing empathetic soul who knows animal suffering is evil.

>stop destroying my stereotyped views of the right!

I am stating how you seem to have more sympathy for the wellbeing of animals than the regular meateaters in this thread, which is something I found quite ironic.

thats a hard question to answer OP. I'm in the same boat as you so ill use my self as an example. I'm an ugly fuck who will never have a happy relationship, i work 40 plus hours a week, I'm clinically depressed and fast food fills the void for a while. i can feel my body dying and decaying but i want that so i don't care. my life revolves around work and have no social life even if i did I'm tired all the time. my advice is if you are like me than sit back and enjoy the ride. if not keep track of the money you spend when you eat out

well hunting is objectively less cruel way to eat meat than buying into the meat industry and is low impact environmentally. many of the hunterts i talk to know this so i dont see how its that ironic. hunters are usually environmentalists. atleast the ones i associate with

You might have an undiagnosed sleep disorder (e.g. sleep apnea, mild narcolepsy).

Just go for a run fatty

Found the vegan

By going into the kitchen and cooking your own food perhaps?

Learn to make grilled black beans.
It takes 30 minutes, but you only put effort in for 2, rest is waiting.
Then you learn to make low effort rice in ~20 minutes.
Then you learn to cook a side-dish to go with this at the same time (just fry some meat).
They you have 2-3 meals in 30 minutes that have more than one ingredient.
>rice, beans and steak
>rice, beans and chicken
etc

nonexistence is not a state of being

these are not choices lul

We should encourage hunting invasive animals like many types of boars in the USA. I know they tend to do competitions but we should culturally move towards encouraging shooting these animals over deer

1. Spend the next 15 minutes googling the benefits of a healthy diet
2. Imagine all the ingredients you could buy for the 7 dollars you spend to indulge your addiction
3. Download myfitnesspal and calculate the nutritional impact of whatever you usually order
4. Back to google. Search "benefits of drinking water", "how unhealthy is sugar" and other similar things. READ READ READ. You wont stop unless you understand how much better things would be if you did.

Godspeed user, remember that all good things come from discipline

At best, you will die by age 45 and will not have to worry anymore. Fat useless fuck.

making my own food, which tastes much better, while also being a lot healthier

Plan the whole week on the weekend, and then treat yourself on the weekend. We're all conditioned to suffer in the rat race and barely notice. It's a time investment, but I'm sure you'll get to a point where you don't even want to eat shitty take out. Oh yeah, make some bulk and freeze it for later easy use.