So Veeky Forums what's the secret to cooking the perfect fried egg?

So Veeky Forums what's the secret to cooking the perfect fried egg?

Not being a retard.

You will need an egg

Being over the age of 18

My biggest issue with this style of egg is that it can not be enjoyed without introducing toast or bread into the equation. The yolk immediately falls apart once perforated and you need something to capture it.

Imagine your poaching it in butter.

PAN
NICE AND HOT

>not eating the entire yolk in one mouthful like a large load of semen

I put a plate over the pan to trap steam in and cook the yolk

butter, salt, a cold pan and lower cooking heat than you think.

Protip: Im a breakfast chef at a fine dining restaurant thats attached to a 4 star hotel that we service.

carbon steel pan so you can cook it gently without sticking.
warm pan
butter
crack egg into pan and wait for the bottom of the white to set
put into a hot oven to set the top

wala

>butter
>adding fat to a dish that is literally pure fat already

Dude, a fried egg needs some kind of fat to cook in. Clarified butter is the best tasting option.

>Dude

>pan
>butter
>high heat
>wait for pan to come to temp
>throw molten butter on your mother for not teaching you how to cook
>new pan
>medium to medium low heat
>butter
>wait for it to melt and smell nutty
>cook an egg on it
>done

olive oil tastes better desu

>literally pure fat
american education lady and gents.

high heat youll sear and brown the the whites. You dont want to add any color if youre trying to make it perfect,

Nah man, butter all day.

Low heat, trust me.

>tripslut is too stupid to read an entire 11 line greentext

i'm not surprised.

butter is better with eggs and just about everything else

it brings a deep nutty and creamy flavor to eggs

Yeah, i noticed that almost immediately and I just didnt feel like deleting it

fuck off wop.

Your mom sure enjoyed my nutty creamy texture last night

Heat the pan for a few minutes, get it to around 350, throw some butter in there, and throw the eggs on the pan, kill the heat, and stir/fold them around the pan for 5 seconds every 10 seconds. Do this for about 2 minutes, and then plate them.

If you like your eggs soft and under done. My favorite.

get fucked attention whore
not even the guy you responded to

didn't know you liked old hags user

lol okay man

bacon
fat
good

Always bacon fat if available.

call me crazy but i like the brown crispy edges of a fried egg. also like eating it over rice and soy sauce

Are you fucks honestly...discussing how to fry a fucking egg ? I mean...Mon Dieu.......

its one the most common and delicious foods there is. also the easiest to fuck up so yea there should be a discussion on how to do it properly u peasant

well, maybe;)

>crispy edges
Good for your application, but I wouldn't want it that way on a sandwich or alone on a plate.

hes trolling other threads too.

Yeah, to each his own I guess. There is certainly an application for the crispy type but i guess thats something you specify. If I was told at a stage to fry an egg however, id make sure that didnt happen.

Hes a sperg-lord trolling threads.

why would you be that picky though

Eat the fucking egg, you cunt.

I don't have to like crispy edges you fag.

BOOM! ROASTED!!

also tripfag kill yourself immediately

you poach it

If you have your fried eggs done in any way other than over easy you should kys

cook in butter. if you want runny in the centre flip egg to seal it. must be served on toast. bread wont do it will turn to hot dough.

I like to eat all the whites around the yolk, then flip the yolk (intact) onto a spoon. When I pop the yolk, it stays contained on the spoon and I can enjoy 100% of its creamy, savoury goodness without having to mop it up with anything. Trying to swipe a piece of bread over a popped yolk is the worst, because:
>the bread gets in the way of the full yolk flavor
>the bread leaves behind streaks of yolk on the plate that dry immediately

It's those streaks that piss me off the most. I hate the idea of wasting yolk (it's the best part) and the drier the yolks are, the longer they take to wash off.

Using a duck egg instead of a chicken egg.

LeX. I have never seen you before, since I do not frequent meme boards, but even seeing these few posts by you made me want to vomit. This is either highly advanced trolling, or a severely mentally crippled individual. Either way, please kill yourself. No one likes you, no one ever will, and you won't amount to anything consequential in your poor, miserable life. And no, you do not deserve happiness.