NONONO PLEASE I FUCKING SHORTED THE BOTTOM THINKING SELLING THE NEWS OF G20. IM GONNA GET REKTED

NONONO PLEASE I FUCKING SHORTED THE BOTTOM THINKING SELLING THE NEWS OF G20. IM GONNA GET REKTED

Attached: 1462366090720.png (633x758, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/g20-delegates-will-seek-common-response-crypto-talks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liq price is 7840. Already lost a quarter of my entire stack

HAHAHA

Attached: 10677.jpg (1280x1600, 138K)

Pretty sure I'm liqed by now. Kinda amazing. 3 weeks of solid gains lost in 3 days. I'm actually entirely out of the game if it hits 8180

"Veeky Forums told me bitcoin was dead. I sold everything at 7300.. please helllppppppp"

Haha haha aaahhhhh hahaha hahaha haaaaahaaaaa aaahhhhh hahaha haha haha baaaaah *breathes in* aaahhhhh hahaha ha ha

Fucking bears btfo eat shit cunts

why are you using such high leverage? You're literally asking for it

Y'all better close them shorts now - This fuckers gonna cascade all the way upto 12K

Attached: 1512435520444.png (589x583, 533K)

>lost 50% from ath
>gains back 1%
>Fucking bears btfo eat shit cunts

Took you long enough, didn't it?. Don't keep us waiting next time.

Attached: hiddenidentity.jpg (671x113, 14K)

Why are you using so much of your stack and using high leverage? WTF BRO?

HAHAHAHA BYE BOTTOM NIGGERS

Why do you guys do this to yourselves? Omg I used to be like you. Pick your trades boys. 3 wins a week is great. Don't be so fucking greedy trying to ride every wave.

almost liquidated at 7992 but i shorted 15% more raised my liq to 8015

got liquidated for 60% my balance

lol fuck me

unreal man. Learn your lessons and trade more conservatively. That is pure gambling and I imagine you are devastated. I've been there mate. You can recover but switch up your strategy.

coindesk.com/g20-delegates-will-seek-common-response-crypto-talks/

Tuesday dummy.....end thread

Attached: mining2.png (1016x1018, 1.96M)

I said gains daily for 3 weeks. It's easy to become blind and greedy from constant success and miss the ability to see change.

fucking shorters deserve it all

Unlucky bitch it's only going up now. The dip was simple market manipulation now that all the longs have been destroyed the shorts are next. Enjoy going poor all the way to 50k you faggot

>The dip was simple market manipulation
and the bounce wasn't
i would say enjoy being retarded, but you already are

Yeah yeah keep crying babby while you stay poor, meanwhile all my holds are going up

I already made 5% back. It was definitely my fault for not sticking to my stop. I actually saw the hourly candle holding at 7600 and longed but I shorted early from like 7800. I went from +20% today to -60%

I just checked and I actually had an "insurance" limit order to short another15% more again at $5 before my liquidation price again but it was too close and the market was too fast. the order has a note that says "order cancelled position in liquidation" while my first insurance limit was filled no problem

So now we know that you need to set insurance in several orders leading up to liquidation

OR

close when it runs your stop instead of scrambling to mitigate damage by increasing risk to intolerable levels

I think i'm gonna take the second from now on

Are you liq. Now?¿

Fuck. I wanted to buy when it was low, but it'd take 1 day to transfer funds from my bank account, so I didn't. Ehhh. fuck it, im only in with like 120€ or so anyway...

Who else sold the bottom?
>tfw sold at 7.6k

Attached: gfdgdf.png (247x230, 5K)

Great work, Captain Retard. lmao

Ooh hahaha mmmh splendid! Simply delicious, ooomm hahaa hahaha!

>selling, ever

Imagine being this much of a fucking brainlet

>all my holds are going up
oh wow congratulations, maybe you'll finally be able to get at least half of your initial investment back

what was the last thing that entered your mind right before your command went through?
I recently read people that try to actually shoot themselves through the head have regret as the last thought

congrats on this OP, seriously