If I have no friends, have never had attention from women, and had all this happen through university as well...

If I have no friends, have never had attention from women, and had all this happen through university as well, why should I care about art if society has rejected me? So much art is just narcissism from the creator rather than an attempt to entertain people.

user, this is Veeky Forums. We talk about books here.

Frogger. Please.

Girls only like muscular and outgoing guys. It's a painful truth that I'm learning to accept. I know that no girl could ever possibly like me, so I'm just trying to make a good living for myself and hopefully help my family.

just be yourself

kek

you are clearly an idiot
art is the only that really matters

im half decent looking and it doesnt change shit.
some girls can be interested sometimes, but always end up flying from me.

at the beggining of this summer i met a qt girl that was interested in me, we kissed, and then realized that she wouldnt be attracted to me once she knew how i am. So i stoped talking to her

then is been reclused all summer in my room, and drinking

Do you not work?

not art, all human knowledge.

not falling into the comfortable ignorance is a duty for all of us

yes, cleaning dishes in a damn beach restaurant.

left physics 2 years ago for money
ill try study again this september. going to study philosophy.

>i was going to do this
>but I spooked myself at the idea of spooks
retard

dont misunderstand me, that is not my pain.

feel lonely, but that does not mean its something i would like to fix right now.

Good, good. I heard there's a boom in philosophy factories all over the country.

>Society has rejected meeeee

Why do you care?

im not from spain,
traditionally, philo unis here arent the big thing.

My interests is to understanding reality, Same reason why i studied physics, now philo, nothing new.

Cant understand why is there a boom, wherever u are

meant im really from spain***

lol
I can tell by your posts that you aren't even on that chart.

whose chart?

u right, i was 124 3 years ago, doesnt knew now, how i am now

I was thinking more like 60 by now.

hshshs

society hasn't rejected you. you reject yourself

I've seen some ugly mother fuckers with adorable looking nerdy girls. I've seen chubby looking lumberjacks with slender prom queens.

It's your personality and the way in which you flex your man juice. Perceive yourself as the wimp, they will see you as the wimp.

There, that's your socio help for the day. You're welcome.

It's not muscle and being outgoing

it's traits of dominance - fitness is just one facet of that, and social networking another.

Girls want men who can beat other men at things. Imagine you're a pokemon and girls are the trainers picking out the best pokemon and maybe it'll make more sense; you're disposable and ignorable until you can prove you're not.

I really enjoy seeing all of you guys' crazy theories and shit about what girls like and why

Crazy? The most standard thing, the thing you get 80% of the time from anyone is advice like It's tedious more than anything.

Look, if you want to off yourself, just fucking get it over with. No one's asking you to care about anything.