A powerful yōkai appears before you and, through a supernatural process...

A powerful yōkai appears before you and, through a supernatural process, you come to understand that you have been chosen.

From this point forward, everyone, from your grandma to the Olive Garden chef to 山本 征治 himself, must cook with knives made only from _________ steel.

You have one second to choose. What is your choice? p.s. if you fail to choose the only food that exists from now on is filipino carbonara

ancient roman

Given one second, "German" was the first thing that came to mind.

>Bulk metallic glass masterace

Enchanted

Cock

Fibonacci you dumbasses

Untempered

Glorious nippon

Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade

Damascus

Is VG-10 actually any good, or just overhyped because it's a cheap, relatively hard stainless steel? I heard it's a bitch to sharpen and am in the game for a new knife.

You also in the game for new sharpening gear? These fancy high-chromium modern super steels are picky about sharpening tools. A lot of people bitch and moan about "gummy" edges or whatever, and say they prefer 1095 or Aus8.

Yep, I also want to get me a nice (well, ~100€ for a 1000, 4000 and maybe a 400 for my mums chipped pieces of shit) set of stones.

Get some DMT plates, they're future proof in case you want to get some crazy ass ZDP-189 or whatever later in life

A little baby with missing legs and a hand made of

I'm not looking for something crazy as that, a nice staibless one for all kind of quick daily use and like one or two carbon steel knifes for longer cooking sessions is all I need. I'm a poor ass student that likes to cook, so I'm willing to spend some dosh, but my budget is limited, sadly.

S30V.

Because that's what my pocket knife is made of and that's what I use to make food.

pussy

yes its super steel so it dulls slow but is a bitch to sharpen invest in an electronic worksharp

what a gay thread