How do you deal with the desire to stop living, user?

How do you deal with the desire to stop living, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

homepage.sns.it/lolli/articoli/Lolli.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i drink and break shit and yell at and punch people

murder myself

I live until I forget why I wanted to die.

Then I repeat the process.

Really makes you think.

do you rather be dead or alive, sad and masturbating?

Escapism

You have to hate life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.

It's a strange feeling, even when everything is going fine there always seems to be a vague unease about life. I don't know what it is, maybe it's just the tension of survival?
What I've been trying to keep in mind for the past few months is that our existence as living, conscious things is extremely ephemeral and narrow, and that there is always a possibility of reality being something far beyond anything I have conceptualized so far.
Basically:
>There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy

Distract myself by smoking weed and watching movies and documentaries, reading, and listening to podcasts while working out

>*our Philosophy

ftfw desu

DUDE

Whats that?

I search to find the causes of said desire.

Sometimes I find they are things I can work on, and fix.
Sometimes they are things set in stone, that I must reconcile with myself and accept.

Most often, I find the causes to be unfounded, and quite comic.

Self-knowledge is the key for the judge.

The line is "Then are dreamt of in our Philosophy" in The First Folio and to me that small detail makes a lot more sense.

Interesting, what do you think he meant by "our philosophy"? It seems to open to way more interpretation than just "your philosophy."

He means our philosophy by all of human kind's philosophy. I think Shakespeare was genius enough to recognize the minuscule cosmic perspective of the universe during his age, our age, and for future ages, but still looked upon humanity with deep understanding and warmth. We cannot fathom everything in our life time and in humanity's eventual lifespan.

>He means our philosophy by all of human kind's philosophy

Exactly what I was thinking. Another one that came to my mind is that he was speaking of Europeans and Christianity in particular, which I think would have been a veiled critique.
But I'd say you are correct.

eat fruit. go to bed at a reasonable time (lie down and watch a boring documentary around 9 or 10) and get a good sleep. in the morning, go for a 5-10k run and have a long hot shower afterwards. shave, brush & floss. then read some poetry aloud - whatever strikes you.

if you actually go through with all of this and still want to die, you should just do it.

fitness is the source of my happiness

homepage.sns.it/lolli/articoli/Lolli.pdf

Mathematicians don't like logic. Mathematical logic is unpopular and logicians are laughed at in conferences. One of my professors didn't know what modal logic was until I explained it to him. Philosophers have bad intuitions about logic because they're generally too stupid for it. CUNY has lots of logicians, you should look there.

TOP. KEK

this is the main reason why I don't wanna live in this planet.